C~C's Ambition to become Top DOGS

DeletedUser

Rather than repeat what has already been said, i will have to say i agree with the above posters. I'm afraid you are all mouth no action buddy. How could you leave your tribe in a war which you initiated? i know for a fact they are not as bad a tribe as the picture you have painted. There are some very decent player's within C~C who deserved a lot better than they got from you.
If you were going to run from the battlefield the least you could have done was leave your villages for the tribe But no you would rather let their enemy move into their backyard. Sounds like you want C~C to crash and burn.

@ C~C my respect for you guy's and gal's has grown ten fold well done for the resilience you have shown as a tribe. You are probably better off now that you don't have a coward leader making mega mistakes on behalf of your tribe. Good luck also to the new leadership of C~C :).

DeletedUser

Mate get a grip, look at yourself, look at your tribe (C~C) look at your members and think how good are we,

Umm... ive nver siad my guys were 'Elites' Ive said from the very beginning, With the exception of 3-4 members most people in C~C are first timers, Yet ive managed to teach them, As for your tribe, you might need to get the 4 good members to teach the rest.

we will irritate W~A~R to provoke a fight we will declare on DOGS and rule the world oh wait crap W~A~R declared lets all go inactive, lets all hit delete, lets all make ecuses,

Lol... omg.... this same things again...

Ive never used Inactive as an excuse, Other have i havent, I really cba to repeat myself, So please find it yourself.

oh no life got in way of the game but wait sorry i will take other accounts and still talk rubbish on the externals.........

It happens, ive now gone from 18 hours a day to about 5 hours a day. Ive got myself a small part time job... well chuffed. i just spend my evenings Lulling you lot into arguments, because lets face it.. its far too easy :lol:

I will say this if MY members are so bad and not so great then what are yours second rate? not very good?

Again, read my first rebuttal.

no i dont think so, i would say thay had no leadership and no direction and if they did it was very poor indeed maybe again look at yourself there buddy, lets be honest here,

Yes... my poor leadership got them no where..... :icon_rolleyes:

I got my guys to rank 4 before SMACK merger.... Crap leadership....

Smack chose to merge with C~C over Virtus and TEAM.... crap leadership again.

Warred and beat ACTIVE.... crap leadership by me again.....

Warred and beat Pyscho.... crap leadership again.....

Declaring on DOGS whilst already in a war ... Crap leadership again...

Taunting W~A~R into a fight... Lets face it... common really... You guys would of Declared on C~C anyway, DOGS came to you for help, you accepted. Thats it really.

If i taunted you into a fight, It would of been when i sent you the taunting mail... not two months after and still blame it on the mail.... lol :icon_wink:

a tribes success is down to the leaders and the plans they make and the way they motivate there members, which by looking on the out side in, it was done VERY poorly

Your right with the first bit, and maybe the second bit. But truth lies on the inside of C~C.

If i stayed in C~C who knows what could of happened.
Things were alright when i left, and no one in C~C could of guessed that i was going to leave that one horrid stormy night.

and from what ive seen from the front line fighting dont make me laugh and please dont use the inactive speach weve heard it

Lol... read my first rebuttal again...

but we both know it wasnt as bad as what you make out what are the stats 120-2 *not bothered to look not worth it* do not doubt my members and there determination this will get you no where other than a deleted account and a bunch of excuses oh you know this sorry....

Lol we shall see.

Rrrrrrrraaaaaaaafffffffff! There you go stirring up the DAWGS again!

Always will dude, Its just tooooo easy :icon_wink:

Pretty awkward your tribe falling to pieces and then your account following suit,and now here you are with a prestigious tribal tag and talking the same SMACK!

Tribes fine, Just me that left =]

You've earned no respect in-game or here on the forums,What have you accomplished? (Besides being Warriors most hated)

I beg to differ, ive Accomplished many things made many friends. Tried and tested many things changed my gameplay, written several strategy guides, Taught another 40-50 members how to play, Which will lead to greater game worlds in the future,

That is why i join worlds, That is why i continue to play this game, That is why i enjoy this game.
That is the reason why i dont just play 1 world, i play a few, and move on.

Here's a bit of advice if I may give it-SIT...Lay down...Shake...Good boy! :icon_razz:

TW Stats say-
C~C = Fail
Te33or = Fail

Those are facts folks!:icon_wink:

C~C never failed.... they are still there, still a top 10 tribe - Stats even say that :icon_rolleyes:
My account never failed until i hit the delete button - Stats even say that :icon_rolleyes:

Hehe, could`nt agree more Pally.

Lol Brown nose muchly?

He`s finally found his voice now he`s in a stronger tribe than the one he`s let sink.........btw, does that constitute refugee status?!
He was rather quiet when he was on the losing side!
What do you say Pally?

Haha Yep... brown nose :lol:

Pally answer below will be enough to answer this.

Honestly my friend with the exception of the last week or so he never shut-up I don't think.Only difference was he went from Cocky and "in control" to Cocky and "full of ****". Both sound the same but one came before the other! :lol:

Hehe thats me.... im sure people have got used to it. I even have myself my own forum fan club

True, very true my friend.
Only seem`s to Crow when he`s on top of the nest.

Im always crowing Mr Brown nose

I look forward to when we are both left on this world & we fight our inevetible war with each other, after serving each other so well as this world`s greatest 2 tribe`s, with Dignity & honour.

Muhaha i cant believe this... more brown nosing....

It would be a honour to die at your sword m8. ;)
Although I`ll make it blooming difficult for ya! ;P

Hahahhaha again... brown?

Ahem... ^^^

They spoke. So i dont have too.

Man i love when that happens. :icon_biggrin:

Cheers guys.

Not really, all i see is the same things over and over again.

Rather than repeat what has already been said, i will have to say i agree with the above posters. I'm afraid you are all mouth no action buddy. How could you leave your tribe in a war which you initiated? i know for a fact they are not as bad a tribe as the picture you have painted. There are some very decent player's within C~C who deserved a lot better than they got from you.

Ahhh a actually decent response for once, Thank you humz1ahmed.

now, Let me try and explain,

im all mouth and no action? Explain? For the last 2-3 weeks before i quit, ive been defending your attacks Constantly and consistently, From you and DOGS... and thats on about 3-4 accounts i was sitting.

The reason for me quitting has been stated already, I stand by it. i will not repeat it.

Again, i never initiated the war between our two tribes. read my response above in this post, about DOGS asking for help.

If you were going to run from the battlefield the least you could have done was leave your villages for the tribe But no you would rather let their enemy move into their backyard. Sounds like you want C~C to crash and burn.

Nope sorry, Its a W6 thing. I consider internally nobling unfair and close to cheating.

Why? Because if you cant clear a village out yourself or with team work with your neighbors then you dont deserve to have that village. and doing so whilst underpressure from the enemy also nobling and clearing those villages before you do.

I only ever nobled 1 inactive villages, that have been cleared of troops

However,

for my tribe i always rewarded my own members with cleared inactive villages because i think they deserve them.

As someone said to me last night, Its a matter of "Terror's Pride"

Answer on a post card please

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with showing respect for your friends & disdain for your enemies. :)

Don`t take it so hard that people are picking holes out of you for being a quitter & leaving CC in the proverbial.

Now, where`s that hanky to wipe my nose with.....

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with showing respect for your friends & disdain for your enemies. :)

Don`t take it so hard that people are picking holes out of you for being a quitter & leaving CC in the proverbial.

Indeed i am a quitter, I told my tribe the exact reason why i quit and left them.

Except, C~C aint in the "proverbial"

DeletedUser

T3RROR - 5 hrs a day is still an active member in my book.

C~C seem to still be here under new leadership, ....... so tell me, rather than the quit!? Why not just step down from leadership and let the guys who have taken on the responsibilty take C~C forward with their old leader in the tribe as an experienced voice with your 5 hours activity.

What people are trying to understand is ...... your STILL here and active 5 hours a day ! WHY abandon your tribe?? your tribemates/friends?? You could of easily explained your reasons to your tribemates and stated you have to step down as leader and just be a normal player.

I feel becuase you have quit altogether with C~C its due to them being in too deep now and you wanted out?

No dis-respect intended but your not the kind of player I would want as a tribemate with this attitude of abandon ship and hit the delete button forcing your tribe to waste troops taking your villages as well as fighting enemies.

To me, there is no reason or excuse great enough for such an action - unless of course you were quitting the game altogether due to RL, I could then understand it more - but your still playing, and very active with your 5hrs a day.

DeletedUser

Mate get a grip, look at yourself, look at your tribe (C~C) look at your members and think how good are we, we will irritate W~A~R to provoke a fight we will declare on DOGS and rule the world oh wait crap W~A~R declared lets all go inactive, lets all hit delete, lets all make ecuses, oh no life got in way of the game but wait sorry i will take other accounts and still talk rubbish on the externals.........
I will say this if MY members are so bad and not so great then what are yours second rate? not very good?
no i dont think so, i would say thay had no leadership and no direction and if they did it was very poor indeed maybe again look at yourself there buddy, lets be honest here, a tribes success is down to the leaders and the plans they make and the way they motivate there members, which by looking on the out side in, it was done VERY poorly and from what ive seen from the front line fighting dont make me laugh and please dont use the inactive speach weve heard it but we both know it wasnt as bad as what you make out what are the stats 120-2 *not bothered to look not worth it* do not doubt my members and there determination this will get you no where other than a deleted account and a bunch of excuses oh you know this sorry....

Shaun, I wont defend Terror here,

My reply is for the bit you say were inactives come about and life gets in the way.

The fact of this GAME is it is just a game and no-more, when you start to see it as more and let it take over your life, you have to step back and take a look at yourself and say 'Why am I letting this game take over my life'.
If the case is that people are finding the game is taking over there life then I'd suggest taking a break frm TW(That want directed at anyone in particular just a general statement).

I have to admit I have my doubts of some of the quitters and some who left that they just couldnt handle being in all these wars, either because they have never been in that situation before and it gets too much, or it is taking over there life as they spend to much time playing the game.

You see Shaun it happens in a game, people go inactive(why should they care about coming back online for a game?) they quit(due to rl issues, or jst want there life back because its taking over.

Heck if I'm playing the PS3 and cant get passed a level/certain bit I quit, and the controler gets flung off the wall(says alot about me eh :p)

So you can mock and dig in as much as you like m8, it wont change the fact that it isnt true, people go on all the time about our 'excuses' but I ask you this, If they havnt went inactive/quit then what are they doing? Seriously by taking a look at some of the ones you have nobled you think those players had they been active would have let you take so many?

Obvcourse not, they are good players(or were rather until they deceased playing)

I'll admit it is making your tribe look good and in turn making us look bad. WD to you, but once you stop hitting the inactives and concentrate on the more active players will you still take a many villa's?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you Blev for an actual good post rather than the slandering above.

I asked for help from my tribe, but no one stepped up.
By quitting completely i forced someone to step up. It was the fastest way to make sure C~C had a leader.

Thats the only reason why i quited completely.

Im not really that active, like i said im now co playing with my brother. Im just active on these forums with my ever handy Iphone.

For not wanting me as a tribesmate is understandable. But why in gods name would you want free villages for? If i ever quit, and if your a good enough player you can attack and clear them.

I dont see the point in why everyone expects to get the villages for free when someone quits? Its ridiculous.

DeletedUser5412

wat?

TribalJak said:
I asked for help from my tribe, but no one stepped up.
By quitting completely i forced someone to step up. It was the fastest way to make sure C~C had a leader.

You know some of us didn't know you were in need of any help. Untill it was apparently too late.

?????

DeletedUser

I feel becuase you have quit altogether with C~C its due to them being in too deep now and you wanted out?

That pretty much sums it all up. No matter what terror says im pretty sure everyone can see the real reason.

He was losing a war that he started. He knew he was going down and bringing his tribe with him. Then he got an offer to jump to the #1 tribe and took the cowards way out. Im sure many other weak players would do the same.

Now C~C are better off without him.

He will continue to deny being a terrible leader and, in lesser words, a (female private area) while he hides in a much better tribe than his could have ever been.

Thats it, thats all and i dont think there is much else to be said about it... (although im sure he will try. :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser3227

didnt a few ex smack members join W~A~R when smack was going down? so they took the weak and cowardly way out too?

not a nice way to talk about ur own team mates lmao.

DeletedUser

didnt a few ex smack members join W~A~R when smack was going down? so they took the weak and cowardly way out too?

not a nice way to talk about ur own team mates lmao.

The only difference was max that they were not the leaders of the tribe therefore didn't determine the direction the tribe was taking.

DeletedUser

this is getting pretty boring now is there anything new that can be said or are you happy repeating yourselves over and over?

That pretty much sums it all up. No matter what terror says im pretty sure everyone can see the real reason.
yep and im sure if you ask most of the leaders and players in top tribes they would disagree i bet the only ones who think this come from mainly war and dogs

He was losing a war that he started. He knew he was going down and bringing his tribe with him. Then he got an offer to jump to the #1 tribe and took the cowards way out. Im sure many other weak players would do the same.
why would it bother terror he clearly doesnt care what people think so why would he care about loosing a war
its a game and i think terror knows this if it isnt fun why keep going

Now C~C are better off without him.
even though what terror did wasnt a good option they clearly wont be as strong without him he is a good player and a good leader

He will continue to deny being a terrible leader and, in lesser words, a (female private area) while he hides in a much better tribe than his could have ever been.
again most will disagree
and virtus are better than what most of the tribes in this world will ever be including war so dont know what your getting at there

Thats it, thats all and i dont think there is much else to be said about it... (although im sure he will try. :icon_rolleyes:)
nope i will instead :icon_biggrin:

The only difference was max that they were not the leaders of the tribe therefore didn't determine the direction the tribe was taking.
in end they chose same way out
but they were treated different because they went to war
the things your getting at terror for is how they have gained some of there members a bit ironic i guess

DeletedUser

Crisis Core your a hypocrite and it has been plain to see who your loyalties lie with. These arguments are coming from both sides and you've done nothing but slander the posters that don't agree with TEAM or C~C.

[I said:
Crisis Core[/I]]yep and im sure if you ask most of the leaders and players in top tribes they would disagree i bet the only ones who think this come from mainly war and dogs

How sure are you on that? You stating facts here or your opinion. Rhetorical question don't answer

[I said:
Crisis Core[/I]]even though what terror did wasnt a good option they clearly wont be as strong without him he is a good player and a good leader

Show me something that gives your statement any validity...

DeAdMaX said:

See this is why I don't understand how you and your minions are considered such great posters on this world!?! (sheep baaahhhh)
I'll explain this again for you cheapmax: Me and Frizzy were doing just fine against W~A~R all by ourselves,we asked for no support and we lost no villages. We asked weeks for someone to tell us something but Smack leaders and members did nothing.
My mail to W~A~R leadership about recruitment-
Pally Storm on 13.01. at 19:36
Greetings,
I must say I am impressed with the activity and "forward motion" of your tribe. Have been watching you guys for a month or so now. A couple of your mates (imushroom,RjamFesC) seem to be pretty alright guys as well.

I suppose I'm mainly writing you to find out if my recruitment and that of my wife Frizzy would even be possible. And to be up-front and honest we are not 100% sure we wish to leave Smack. But there are issues that if not resolved very soon will result in our departure.

Our switch to W~A~R was the best decision we ever made,You call me coward. I say good game play.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Crisis Core your a hypocrite and it has been plain to see who your loyalties lie with. These arguments are coming from both sides and you've done nothing but slander the posters that don't agree with TEAM or C~C.
actually i slander posters who i believe to have floors in there points
as im sure i do

i actually get on well with some people from dogs and war
i couldnt care who wins the war

How sure are you on that? You stating facts here or your opinion. Rhetorical question don't answer
ill answer anyway :icon_wink:
there are in my eyes only 8 tribes worth knowing in this world
out of them 8 i speak to 5 of the tribe leaders and have talked to them about this

Show me something that gives your statement any validity...
he took a tribe of players where uk2 was there first world and taught them how to play and got them into the top 5 tribes in the world for both od and points
whether you like it or not terror is a good player if you think other wise you are the hypocrite as its practically what you were saying about me
nobody i know really agrees with what T3RR0R did but people understand

See this is why I don't understand how you and your minions are considered such great posters on this world!?! (sheep baaahhhh)

ive never once said or been called a great poster if you are trying to call me a minion
with your logic anybody who posts against war are minions of team or C~C
its simple why i argue with your points its because i disagree

Our switch to W~A~R was the best decision we ever made,You call me coward. I say good game play.:icon_wink:
isnt that just the same for terror

DeletedUser

it has been plain to see who your loyalties lie with

It is understandable that ones loyalties will lie with people who do not present themselves so disgracefully as WAR has been doing recently. Though actually, I have respect for both TEAM and DOGS. WAR is in fact on a remarkably short list of tribes I am mildly disgusted by.

DeletedUser

We are disliked for the manner we talk on these forums yet there are FAAAARRR worse posters and flamers then us. I mean have you seem team?

We were late coming to the forums where terror and the other "approved" flamers where already set up.

Oh and yes Crisis you are one of terrors forum minions. You defend him no matter what when most of the time you dont have any valid points or anything useful to say except in other words "terror is better than you" or quote what we said and basically say were wrong... whatever bud. No matter how long your posts are and how much you quote us with nothing good to say it doesnt make your arguement anymore valid. Its just the same crap over and over again anyway with you trying to score brownie points. (ya ya im doing the same or whatever your gonna say to that. :icon_rolleyes:)

Good job pally you basically put him in his place with no more than a sentence or two and he should of just accepted that and not even replied. Although i dont think he is capable of doing that.

Back on topic... Ill drop the terror thing as i summed it all up in my last post and this is not the flame terrors minions thread soo....

How are stats lately on this war? I dont think C~C have done any damage to either W~A~R or DOGS since terror abandoned them? Why is that and will they rebound or continue to fall?

The new leaders of C~C dont seem to be on these forums at all. Which i cant blame them for but it would be nice to see there take on all this.

(chances of me getting a response from a general C~C member and not an everyday flamer are low but one can hope. :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

We are disliked for the manner we talk on these forums yet there are FAAAARRR worse posters and flamers then us.

We were late coming to the forums where terror and the other "approved" flamers where already set up.

Oh and yes Crisis you are one of terrors forum minions. You defend him no matter what when most of the time you dont have any valid points or anything useful to say except in other words "terror is better than you" or quote what we said and basically say were wrong... whatever bud. No matter how long your posts are and how much you quote us with nothing good to say it doesnt make your arguement anymore valid. Its just the same crap over and over again anyway with you trying to score brownie points. (ya ya im doing the same or whatever your gonna say to that. :icon_rolleyes:)

If you were to read through Crisis’s posts youd clearly see he makes very valid points, the same crap over and over again…hmm…have you ever tried getting all the post’s you’ve made MoFo and reading them through gota be 60-70% of yours are all on the same ‘crap’ over and over again.

Good job pally you basically put him in his place with no more than a sentence or two and he should of just accepted that and not even replied. Although i dont think he is capable of doing that.

Heres a sentace for you MoFo>> MoFo stop coming into threads with pointless posts making yourself look bad.

Back on topic... Ill drop the terror thing as i summed it all up in my last post and this is not the flame terrors minions thread soo....

You seem to have a bad habit of taking things into off-topic a lot MoFo…..

How are stats lately on this war? I dont think C~C have done any damage to either W~A~R or DOGS since terror abandoned them? Why is that and will they rebound or continue to fall?

As expected of the majority of tribes who lose their leaders time has to be made for that tribe to get itself adjusted to its new leadership, so obvcourse headway hasn’t been made yet until we get things the way we want them.

The new leaders of C~C dont seem to be on these forums at all. Which i cant blame them for but it would be nice to see there take on all this.

That’s why I’m here :icon_wink:

(chances of me getting a response from a general C~C member and not an everyday flamer are low but one can hope. :icon_wink:)

No you may see a few new faces but for the majority you have me MoFo, I’m sure you and W~A~R will love that :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

in end they chose same way out
but they were treated different because they went to war
the things your getting at terror for is how they have gained some of there members a bit ironic i guess

Your right this is getting a tad bit boring now so this will be my last post on the subject...
i can understand players wanting to change tribes for whatever reason, that to me is an acceptable part of the game.
What i have never come across is ( i have only been playing this game for a year so i still consider myself as a bit of a noob ) the leader leaving his tribe and taking an account with another tribe.
Now i know terror has given his reasons but they just don't make any sense to me hence why i guess i have been prodding to get a better insight into the reasons.

Like i said before i am not here to flame terror or anyone else i ask questions to get a better understanding of the game. So has anyone ever come across this scenario before where the duke leaves his tribe in this way?:icon_confused: