C~C's Ambition to become Top DOGS

DeletedUser

I personally have not.

But people are ignoring the following.

T3rror wanted to leave because of various reasons he has previously stated. He still wanted to play the game so decided to co-play with his brother. It just so happens that his brother was playing an account on this world but with a different tribe.

If his brothers account was on a different world then no-one would be questioning his actions at all.

DeletedUser6446

This is one of the few times I have ever, or will ever, post something here.

And before you start saying I don´t know how to spell, english is not my first language so bare with me now. ;)

Anyway, let´s start with terror and the fact that he left us.

He left us. That´s about it. And now we move on.

We at C~C now have a new leadership. We will remake some things, rethink some other things and then we will get back to business.

Any leadership changes will take time, especially when your only true leader just suddenly disappear. Like Batman. But hey, that´s life right?

I will not get into any of the arguments over who has taken which villages and which players has been or still are inactive. Inactivity is part of the game and we have had our share of those, which i´m sure you all have had too.

I´m not the kind of guy that goes on the forums and tell everyone how good I am and what I´m gonna do to everyone. I´m not gonna talk trash about either DOGS or WAR, since I have respect for both of them, and I´m a really poor player myself. :)

The only thing I´m gonna do is to ask you people to wait and see.

Of course this is not a threat, since that would be retarded. This is just me asking you. Wait and see.

Because I think we can do some shit still.

And only time will tell. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this will be the last time i reply to anything on this subject

Oh and yes Crisis you are one of terrors forum minions. You defend him no matter what when most of the time you dont have any valid points or anything useful to say except in other words "terror is better than you"

i thought i was a minion of team or can i be a minion for both :icon_idea:

the thing is i disagree with most things you say there is a difference between always defending terror and arguing points that you make
i play similar to terror least i think so more often than not i usually agree with what terror says
and i quote because i think it looks better when pointed out points

over and over again anyway with you trying to score brownie points. (ya ya im doing the same or whatever your gonna say to that. :icon_rolleyes:)
yep im out to score brownie points that is why not because i dont like your posts it must be to get on better terms with dogs and C~C :icon_rolleyes:
and i love how you assume i would point that out about you

Good job pally you basically put him in his place with no more than a sentence or two and he should of just accepted that and not even replied. Although i dont think he is capable of doing that.
if you expect me to sit around and let people try pick holes in my post then your mistaken
though like i said this will be the last i post on the subject

Like i said before i am not here to flame terror or anyone else i ask questions to get a better understanding of the game. So has anyone ever come across this scenario before where the duke leaves his tribe in this way?:icon_confused:
ive seen it a few times
but only once or twice from a top tribe

im hoping the new leaders in C~C get there tribe back into this war and make it a lot more interesting
maybe the new leadership might pick up activity with some change and hopefully they will

good luck to C~C as im sure its only going to get harder from now on

DeletedUser

ive seen it a few times
but only once or twice from a top tribe

The way I see it, it's only a game. T3RR0R wasn't enjoying it in C~C for whatever reason and had an offer to co-play a Virtus account. Fair do's to him. Now is it his failing as a leader or C~C's failure to support their leader, that's the million dollar question that people will argue about pointlessly. People will flame T3RR0R for whatever reason they want, as far as I'm concerned him leaving C~C benefits the Dogs, C~C are weaker for it. Job's a good 'un rodders.

DeletedUser

You got it Superhamster. :icon_wink: Nice to see you still around man,I agree we should all wait till there's something new to debate,argue,flame,gloat,etc,etc, about. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You got it Superhamster. :icon_wink: Nice to see you still around man,I agree we should all wait till there's something new to debate,argue,flame,gloat,etc,etc, about. :icon_razz:

You guys love talking about our inactives why not bring that up again :p

tis not like you to look for something new to debate pally:icon_eek:

But yeah I have to agree with what you said, it does get boring.......even my own posts can be very repetative :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yeah it does gets boring...but terror leaving at such a crucial time is important and valid point of discussions...much better than the "inactive" issue or the "tribes to be included in stats" issue...something that will determine the course of this war...to each its own opinion on the matter...but i guess all we have on the reason of terror's departure is his own word...so it all comes down to weather one believes in him or not...picking holes in each others posts wont help the discussion much here(so plzz dnt pick holes on my post :icon_wink:)...i personally find it hard to believe the war had no effect on his decision to leave...the extra work he would have had to do on the 4-5 accounts he was managing and other members not stepping up would certainly have frustrated him and speeded this decision if nothing else...i don't think if this war wouldnt have happened happening he would have left so early

DeletedUser

yeah it does gets boring...but terror leaving at such a crucial time is important and valid point of discussions...much better than the "inactive" issue or the "tribes to be included in stats" issue...something that will determine the course of this war...to each its own opinion on the matter...but i guess all we have on the reason of terror's departure is his own word...so it all comes down to weather one believes in him or not...picking holes in each others posts wont help the discussion much here(so plzz dnt pick holes on my post :icon_wink:)...i personally find it hard to believe the war had no effect on his decision to leave...the extra work he would have had to do on the 4-5 accounts he was managing and other members not stepping up would certainly have frustrated him and speeded this decision if nothing else...i don't think if this war wouldnt have happened happening he would have left so early

We are still here aren't we?

We have no plans to go anywhere either ;)

Maybe Terror leaving was what was needed to kick us into shape....

On the one hand we lost a leader, but on the other morale has went up in the tribe and our members are more active.

DeletedUser

toffer just quit man, give it up! your a nice guy.

join w4. theirs no shame in a honourable defeat.

just hary-cary yourself and click restart.

(dont litterally hary-cary your self obviously, i just mean 'in-game')

DeletedUser

toffer just quit man, give it up! your a nice guy.

join w4. theirs no shame in a honourable defeat.

just hary-cary yourself and click restart.

(dont litterally hary-cary your self obviously, i just mean 'in-game')

Hmm let me think.................No

I think I'll make a predicdion here...that you get rimmed before me :icon_wink:

be it by going inactive or whatever I'll be here loooong after your gone

p.s I'm already on world 4

DeletedUser

We are still here aren't we?

We have no plans to go anywhere either ;)

Maybe Terror leaving was what was needed to kick us into shape....

On the one hand we lost a leader, but on the other morale has went up in the tribe and our members are more active.

Lol, you`ve just basically slated your ex-Leader!

"On the one hand we lost a leader, but on the other morale has went up in the tribe and our members are more active".

Look, face it, you were never good enough to face WAR & we sent minisculr fake`s against him that took his farm`s & wall`s down when he dodged like a little girl.

No wonder he quit!

He could`nt handle it & left you guy`s in "the Proverbial".

You`ve been shafted lad`s by your War-mongering, now ex-leader, `cos he could`nt take losing.
I`m actually surprised he still show`s his face on here after what he`s done to you lot.......& yet you guy`s still stick up for him?!

No wonder WAR took you to the cleaner`s!

DeletedUser

Lol, you`ve just basically slated your ex-Leader!

"On the one hand we lost a leader, but on the other morale has went up in the tribe and our members are more active".

Look, face it, you were never good enough to face WAR & we sent minisculr fake`s against him that took his farm`s & wall`s down when he dodged like a little girl.

No wonder he quit!

And I slated him whats your point?

yeah and how many nukes has DOGS sent at me thts all died?? like the 4 random not even co-ordinated 2-3 hours apart nukes all to the sme villa i got yestarday morning??
(from non other than the one they call Johng)

He could`nt handle it & left you guy`s in "the Proverbial".

You`ve been shafted lad`s by your War-mongering, now ex-leader, `cos he could`nt take losing.
I`m actually surprised he still show`s his face on here after what he`s done to you lot.......& yet you guy`s still stick up for him?!

You should just stop posting dude :s

if W~A~R had taken us to the cleaners C~C woldnt be here oh but wait we are :D

A minute ago I was slating him and now I'm defending him sheesh make up your mind:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You call 50 cat 1 scout a nuke with a cuple of defense troop`s I needed to get rid of?!

How long you been playing this game?! lol

Go on tell me, what is a nuke?

And don`t google it this time, that`s cheating!!!

But back On topic, one minute you lot are backing him up & then slightly smacking him on the wrist.

Jeez, get some self respect & wipe out his new account for what he`s done!!

DeletedUser

he hasnt logged in since the 18th and considering he used to be online all day, every day, i think its safe to say hes probably crying in the corner of his room.

because, lets face it, this game was his life.

DeletedUser

You call 50 cat 1 scout a nuke with a cuple of defense troop`s I needed to get rid of?!

How long you been playing this game?! lol

Go on tell me, what is a nuke?

And don`t google it this time, that`s cheating!!!

Uhh did I say they were from you? no I never

But back On topic, one minute you lot are backing him up & then slightly smacking him on the wrist.

Jeez, get some self respect & wipe out his new account for what he`s done!!

Erm....nope read through all my posts and not once have I defended Terror, infct if you were to ask tribe members or Terror they'd tell you I told him exactly what I thought about it and there was no way I defended him in what i said(quite the opposite actualy), I said good luck but thts about it.

Seriously you should jst stop posting its making you look realllllly bad:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol jong's nukes 2-3 apart they were just to ensure you remained active buddy we know how quickly you guy's at C~C can become inactive :).

DeletedUser

hmmmm, interesting, you should mention that about "Stop Posting"....I`m just playing the same dumb game you do Toffer`s.

Btw, you read up on the thick rat from Machu Pichu?!

Jeez, you`re lame. lmao.

DeletedUser

lol jong's nukes 2-3 apart they were just to ensure you remained active buddy we know how quickly you guy's at C~C can become inactive :).

Yeah so he threw all(I say all as he's only 110,000 points and dont think he has naything else)

after scouting the village 3 times? I purposly left it bare while he scouted cos I knew it ws scouts as its a defenceive villa he sent from(How do I know? who builds 1000 scouts in a nuke villa) and he'd have to send his nukes frm far away.

SO leaving it bare I was expecting some nobles from tht defensive vlla to spring up as he thought he'd of took it, but als I looked at timings and by the time his first nuke landed he would know it was stacked and not bother sending them, anyway rant over....hope he learned his lesson

That lesson being I'm always active :icon_wink:

Hmm yeah basterward...I'm lame:icon_rolleyes:

Get back on-topic, noone wants to read your one line pretend flamers