C~C's Ambition to become Top DOGS

DeletedUser

toffer + new duke of C~C = FAIL

Haha wait really? I'm duke?

*Goes to tell his tribe the good news!

Sheesh you are so gullible, when you skyped me and asked who was duke you actualy believed me??

No way lol, thts hilarous

Toffer + Intelligence = Google Search!

So I use Google.......and whats bad about that?

Oh no somebody help me, these to are such good flamers I cant keep up with them:icon_rolleyes:, if you cant keep it on-topic why post atall?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha wait really? I'm duke?

*Goes to tell his tribe the good news!

Sheesh you are so gullible, when you skyped me and asked who was duke you actualy believed me??

No way lol, thts hilarous

... i skyped you? u skyped me begging for an nap LOL

DeletedUser

... i skyped you? u skyped me begging for an nap LOL

I did? really? show me where I begged for a nap...or even asked for one?

[14:17:17] The Moon: Ye darling, where have you been I missed you :( thoguht youd left me forever
[14:17:47] The Nobbler: who is the duke of your tribe now?
[14:19:10] The Moon: me :D
[14:20:35] The Moon: why?
[14:20:43] The Moon: seriously it is me though
[14:22:48] The Nobbler: we heard your tribe was looking for an nap with us?
[14:23:03] The Moon: :D who told you that
[14:26:39] The Nobbler: john recieved a message from one of your tribemates.
[14:27:03] The Nobbler: im not taking the {censored}, im having a serious conversation LOL
[14:27:33] The Moon: yeah I heard about tht, care to share a name? ok serious chat it is, usualy you wanna joke around :D
[14:32:44] The Nobbler: wait there ill check the name.
[14:33:13] The Moon: Cheers
[14:33:42] The Moon: Whats your thoughts on the nap anyway? not saying its a go ahead but it be nice to hear what you feel about it
[14:35:39] The Nobbler: would you be willing to declare war on TEAM if we agreed to the nap?
[14:35:45] The Nobbler: in theory
[14:37:19] The Moon: Hmm I doubt it, personally I would do all I can to stop it happening, but I cant speak for the rest of the tribe
[14:37:34] The Nobbler: if we could get W~A~R to agree to the nap too.?
[14:38:30] The Moon: Hmm well you know how much I hate war so that is a definate no on my side lol, but if your tribe wish to make a proposal all I can do is put it upto a vote.....
[14:39:23] The Nobbler: nah forget it, your tribes crapola
[14:39:26] The Nobbler: LOL
[14:39:37] The Nobbler: byyeeeeeee
[14:40:28] The Moon: :D thnk {censored} for that, I look forwward to kkilling more of your nukes...since all johng's died this morning :D

hi, you like my nukes
= Yeah ODD for me :D 4 nukes worth

DeletedUser

I did? really? show me where I begged for a nap...or even asked for one?

[14:17:17] The Moon: Ye darling, where have you been I missed you :( thoguht youd left me forever
[14:17:47] The Nobbler: who is the duke of your tribe now?
[14:19:10] The Moon: me :D
[14:20:35] The Moon: why?
[14:20:43] The Moon: seriously it is me though
[14:22:48] The Nobbler: we heard your tribe was looking for an nap with us?
[14:23:03] The Moon: :D who told you that
[14:26:39] The Nobbler: john recieved a message from one of your tribemates.
[14:27:03] The Nobbler: im not taking the {censored}, im having a serious conversation LOL
[14:27:33] The Moon: yeah I heard about tht, care to share a name? ok serious chat it is, usualy you wanna joke around :D
[14:32:44] The Nobbler: wait there ill check the name.
[14:33:13] The Moon: Cheers
[14:33:42] The Moon: Whats your thoughts on the nap anyway? not saying its a go ahead but it be nice to hear what you feel about it
[14:35:39] The Nobbler: would you be willing to declare war on TEAM if we agreed to the nap?
[14:35:45] The Nobbler: in theory
[14:37:19] The Moon: Hmm I doubt it, personally I would do all I can to stop it happening, but I cant speak for the rest of the tribe
[14:37:34] The Nobbler: if we could get W~A~R to agree to the nap too.?
[14:38:30] The Moon: Hmm well you know how much I hate war so that is a definate no on my side lol, but if your tribe wish to make a proposal all I can do is put it upto a vote.....
[14:39:23] The Nobbler: nah forget it, your tribes crapola
[14:39:26] The Nobbler: LOL
[14:39:37] The Nobbler: byyeeeeeee
[14:40:28] The Moon: :D thnk {censored} for that, I look forwward to kkilling more of your nukes...since all johng's died this morning :D

alright u may not have, but one of your little monkeys did.

Alfa Male today at 08:38
As you know C~C have undergone some major changes recently with Terror leaving and new leadership being put in place. I'd like to get your thoughts on a possible ceasefire/nap. Of course it would be conditional on no nobling in k44 for C~C and no nobling in k54 for DOGS. Just wondering what are the chances?

DeletedUser

Im getting very tired or repeating myself, but i shall....again.

i personally find it hard to believe the war had no effect on his decision to leave...the extra work he would have had to do on the 4-5 accounts he was managing and other members not stepping up would certainly have frustrated him and speeded this decision if nothing else...

Really, peril, the only reason why i stayed was because of the war with W~A~R, if they didnt declare i would of left a few weeks before. really, i would of, i loved sniping those W~A~R trains.

i don't think if this war wouldnt have happened happening he would have left so early

Common peril, read previous posts, W~A~R would of declared whether i taunted Shaun or not. He decided to join in the war because DOGS asked him.

Look, face it, you were never good enough to face WAR & we sent minisculr fake`s against him that took his farm`s & wall`s down when he dodged like a little girl.

He could`nt handle it & left you guy`s in "the Proverbial".

Hahhaha, because im stupid enough to try and defend every attack both you very nubish tribes sent at me.

Barsterward, heres a lil gaming tip for you > Buildings = nothing, Troops = Everything.

Incase you still dont understand, i shall explain in more detail.

Id much rather stack a village and let other attacks hit the empty ones and the stacked one will take MUCH MUCH less losses.

he hasnt logged in since the 18th and considering he used to be online all day, every day, i think its safe to say hes probably crying in the corner of his room.

because, lets face it, this game was his life.

^ NOOB STILL HERE ... jeeezzzz....

i really hope your not still duke over there.

DeletedUser6488

Differant name same lies

Snipe W~A~R trains hmmmm.. sorry nope cant remember any
not one actually i thought they were all inactive?

keep to FACTS

DeletedUser

wow... who r u again? have we ever even spoken?

and hope all u want, im still the duke 'over there'

edit: omg t3rr0r is that you? LOL

hahahahaha

call me a noob all u want mate, im not the one who clicked delete. haha

and im not the one on here trying to justify leaving my tribe in the lurch.

if u wanna see a noob, go look in the mirror.

DeletedUser

Barsterward, heres a lil gaming tip for you > Buildings = nothing, Troops = Everything.

Incase you still dont understand, i shall explain in more detail.

Id much rather stack a village and let other attacks hit the empty ones and the stacked one will take MUCH MUCH less losses.

Building`s, Troop`s?

I`ve did`nt even properly attack you!

We did`nt need to, we faked you & WAR took the Juicy bit`s.

We made you panic & you quit.

Oh, but you`re still here.....could be still doing a job for CC........but ya bottled it, let`s face it.

Still mouthing off on External`s whilst your ex-tribe are trying to re-organise!

I am really surprised you mouth off after your cowardice.

I`m thinking that this will stay with you for awhile "TribalJak"!

Better just leave now!

DeletedUser

im not surprised hes dropped the t3rr0r account on here though.

who would want to post under that name.

it'd be like posting under the name cornish boy* thats right t3rr0r what ever u think mate, ur up there with cornish boy!! :)

------------
*cornish boy was the duke Apoc when UK2 opened, after only being in the tribe afew days a player called h4rdc0re? got promoted to co-duke and disbanded the tribe straight after. cornish boy then proceeded to embarress himself further with a number of idiotic post on the forums trying to defend himself. similar to what t3rr0r is doing now...

DeletedUser

Differant name same lies

Snipe W~A~R trains hmmmm.. sorry nope cant remember any
not one actually i thought they were all inactive?

keep to FACTS

Haha really? I sniped 4-5 trains in fact on one evening.

As to the rest of you; believe what you think. and slander me as much as you like. Im still here smiling, while C~C and myself knows the truth, many people who read the forums can see for what it is.

Your childish like response are to be fair.... crap, and make me chuckle :lol:

DeletedUser

tbf T3RR0R (aka TribalJak) you had to expect this response on the externals.

You couldn't have expected to get an easy ride after your strange (strange to me anyway) decision when you have quite often given others a rough ride over issues in their tribes.

DeletedUser

tbf T3RR0R (aka TribalJak) you had to expect this response on the externals.

You couldn't have expected to get an easy ride after your strange (strange to me anyway) decision when you have quite often given others a rough ride over issues in their tribes.

You are quite right shane, i did expect it. Hence why im still posting, and defending.

DeletedUser

As to the rest of you; believe what you think. and slander me as much as you like. Im still here smiling, while C~C and myself knows the truth, many people who read the forums can see for what it is.

Your childish like response are to be fair.... crap, and make me chuckle :lol:

slander?

- you declared war on another tribe.

- you started getting attacked.

- you couldnt take it so u abandoned your tribe and quit, leaving the rest of C~C to pick up the pieces.

its not slander if its true.

--------------
to be honest, your nothing but a joke now. go and play sid's civilization or the sims, its more your level.

DeletedUser

Whats to defend you coped out deal with it :lol:

Lol, shaun your only joining in now because of the other idiots attempting to flame, so how come you only join in when theres a large group of you? your a sheep shaun, you follow the crowd :lol:

Shaun the Sheep :icon_wink:

slander?

- you declared war on another tribe.

- you started getting attacked.

- you couldnt take it so u abandoned your tribe and quit, leaving the rest of C~C to pick up the pieces.

its not slander if its true.

--------------
to be honest, your nothing but a joke now. go and play sid's civilization or the sims, its more your level.

Haha, You still make me chuckle, how about read previous posts dude? theres a whole discussion above, your just making yourself look like a fool atm.

DeletedUser6488

Lol, shaun your only joining in now because of the other idiots attempting to flame, so how come you only join in when theres a large group of you? your a sheep shaun, you follow the crowd :lol:

Shaun the Sheep :icon_wink:

Wow how original

im just bored mate since your poor running of C~C and failure to have any opps, no incoming here..

Have it your way
Captain T3RROR - deserter of the sinking ship