rate the player

DeletedUser

Necrosjef
Position: 7/10 - the position is very badly managed... I can't figure how you've grown so fast in such an area.
OD: 8/10
Tribe: 9/10 great tribe but i think some people are bit arrogant in there.
Rep: 7/10 - you seem fine to me.

Total: 40.5/50 - Awesome.

DeletedUser

Necros:

Position: 9.5/10 - More than twice the points of everyone around you, plenty of good farms and noble targets. Fairly far away from the rest of your tribe. Pretty much perfect.
OD: 8/10 - Decent
Tribe: 8/10 - Perfect, except the leadership
Rep: 7/10 - Mainly for your work in game, but decent forum presence as well.

Tot: 42.5/50 - Excellent.

Tarja:

Pos: 8/10 - Only guy outgrowing you is the guy your teaching and plenty of barbs to farm. Not many noble targets though
OD: 8/10 - Decent
Tribe: N/A
Rep: 6/10 - Good presence on UK forum.

Tot: 29/40

DeletedUser

Blik

Position: 8/10 - nice barbarians.
OD: 8/10 Good
Tribe: 10/10 1'st place
Rep: 6/10 "Good presence on UK forum."

Total: CBA to count.

DeletedUser

Allright,I'll do it.
Ka300m

Position: 7/10 - you have some "cool stuff" out there.
OD: 7/10 - you didn't have much to "Kill" but still decent for that area.
Tribe: 10/10 - 1'st place
Rep: 6/10 "Good presence on UK forum."

Total: CBA to count.

DeletedUser3473

Not sure how this works, I've not done it before but here goes...
Tarja Turunen

position: 7/10 - lots of abandons - did u do that?
OD: 7/10 - Pushing 3k not bad
Rep: 6/10 - I have no idea really

DeletedUser6775

Pipsdad

position: 5/10 - some big players close by not alot of barbs
OD: 7/10 - 17th oda at time of write
Rep: 6/10 - ermmmm so so lol

DeletedUser6720

Damosk8ss

Points: 7/10 More than me, but with my point whoring skills, I'll get there
Position: 8/10 Not bad, not many barbs though
OD: 7/10 You've been clearing
Rep: N/A I dunno lol

DeletedUser

Wasted

Points 7/10
Position 6/10 Barbs are a bit of a hike. . . Have some good noble targets up north support close.
ODA 5/10
Tribe9/10
Rep NA I don't know you that well

(you rickroller you)

DeletedUser

Points 7/10 could be more for the amount of time you've been on the world
Position 1/10 Your near me ;)
ODA 9/10 top 20
Tribe 8/10 none mass recruiting
Rep 5/10 your known on the forums but have a bad reputation

rate zeelbeno

DeletedUser

Points 9.5/10 You spung up fast. . . (probably cause I cleared so many farms. . . )
Position 1/10 Near me. . . Haha Kinda farm from your tribe though
ODA 7/10 Good to see you finally putting in some effort, Not fair to let me clear all the farms ;)
Tribe 9.5/10 Ranked #1
Rep 3/10 I havent seen you on the forums, but your on the points charts.

DeletedUser6795

points - rank 86 nice growth. I'm guessing you started from the start.

Position - near Marvin and 404 you will struggle.

ODA - rank 12, very positive shows your killing a lot of enemy troops.

Tribe - rank 25 looks decent build as you don't have many members against some of the mass recruiting noobs.

Reputation - Have seen you about the forums but don't really know you much.

DeletedUser3473

Uzumaki

Points - 2/10 looks like you had a restart, got rimmed?
Position - 3/10 not many barbs but plenty of minnows to farm, not close to the tribe anymore
ODA - 2/10 rank 1804? perhaps this is why you got rimmed
Tribe - 10/10 your saving grace, until Hefty boots you
Rep - Couldn't find many posts, bit like me then

DeletedUser

Pipsdad
Points - 7/10 - Reasonably decent. Could be better, but better than most.
Position - 3/10 - Your best noble targets are in your tribe and the next best are significantly worse than your tribemates. Having 2 other tribemates in the same church radius in useless.
ODA - 7/10 - Pretty good score, I'm curious on why it's so high in your area. If you cleared those 1,000 pointers to your south, I'd lower this by 1 as they should be your noble targets due to so many tribemates.
Tribe - 5/10 - In one of the easier K's that I can see. Not a true dominant leader yet (K Wise). Mix of quite a few tribes I believe?
Reputation - 0/10 - Just for that last rating. It wasn't the most informed to say the least. Hefty no longer is in or holds control in Bi!, thus making it hard for him to boot Uzumaki....

Rate: Terms and Conditions

DeletedUser

Terms and Conditions

Points -
698, are you just here for the forums? Based on the fact that its deep in the thousands 3/10
Position - pretty decent, no big fish in your church area which is always nice. 7/10
ODA -412 (2031) it's not a big score but can't be too harsh (as mine isn't much bigger) and the church means you have to take what you can. 4/10
Tribe - hmmmm Bi!.....sure I've head of them somewhere 9/10
Rep - Yeah, I've seen your posts around and don't remember grinding my teath. (Or am i getting you confused with Tea and Crumpets). Also you wouldn't be in Bi! unless you had a decent rep. 7/10

DeletedUser

Bella

Points-6.5/10 decent points and shown great growth recently.

Position7/10 Got quite a few farms as well as possible noble targets,however you do have quite a few tribes-mates near you.

ODA-4.5/10 Not great to be honest,could be much better.Maybe clear one of the 3 guys bigger than 1k?Or saving up your army to take your noble target out?

Tribe-My tribe,no comments.

Rep-Seen you around with loads of great analysis,8/10

Total-26/40

DeletedUser

ka300m

Points-8/10 nice point, but i still think the world is still too early to see who stays where

Position- 9/10 very good resources around you which is good, you got a noob right next to you that doesn't look to be growing that much.

ODA-8/10 very nice ODA, i like that

Tribe 9/10- Looks like you lot know what your doing and I see some familiar names in there that I respect

Rep 6/10 - Sorry, I do not know who you are, but maybe it's cos I only view the forums once a while :->...

Total-40/50

rate: w4monster

DeletedUser

w4monster

Points:Average to moderate growth for you time on the server. Should amass more points in next few days especially with all the inactive players around you - 4/10

Position; Not in a bad position at all and should be more beneficial in the next few weeks when the p/t players give up. 7/10

Tribe: Seems to be the run of the mill mass recruiter with the odd good player/point whore. OD is not bad, shows you are mostly offensive and have a few players who have been attacked. Tribal losses or individual, who knows..? - 6/10

OD: 845 is not bad, but highly unnecessary at the time. Should be conserving your troops for later on and farming. 4/10

Rep: Seen the odd post on the forums but nothing to suggest you really understand game or cam engage in a bit of banter. 2/10

Total: 23/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

Smile?

Points: Done an excellent job on the Smile? account with Miggy and Grant - 10/10

Position Not a bad position at all, which reflects your point growth 7/10

Tribe: I'll be biased and say our tribe is an excellent tribe. 25 members, rank 4th OD. Win :icon_razz: 10/10

OD: High OD. But hasn't stuned your growth, so very good 9/10

Rep: No of you and i'm sure you'll get some reputation off the Smile? account on UK4 and heard of you around .net 10/10

Total: 48/50

Rate: SexySmurf

DeletedUser

Sexysmurf

Points: Not great but not awful, there's a fair few people localy with higher. 7/10

Position: Terribad! So many <100 point inactives in your CR, must be horrible falling victim to the 20:1 ratio everywhere you look. And there's a player bigger than you, who's gonna noble who....4/10

Tribe: The worst tribe ever! Star-studded line up, the only way they could be better is if I'd started that side of the world. 10/10

OD: Decent rank, but is that perhaps the reason your growth isn't quite as high as it could be? 7/10

Rep: meh, I'd assumed your other stats would be better than they are so I guess that means a good rep. 8/10

Total: 36/50
Gonna give you 5 bonus points cause i feel I was a little harsh 41/50