TEAM's Response to the Doggy Menace

• Thread starter SplittingHeadache
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Personally, i like the DOGS and TEAM war, its even now, meaning who ever wins is the better tribe.
No matter what tactic they now use (recruitment, diplomacy etc)

Even ?

DOGS v TEAM, DCT

DeletedUser

FACT: DOGS are beating TEAM and all other tribes they are fighting.

FACT: TEAM = FAIL

FACT: The DAWGS run these forums now,and we do it by speaking the truth and backing what we say with Stats.

Isn't Eazy E dead? :icon_confused: Horrid music either way lol

Wooow dude .. Seriously .. Facts version Opinions ? 2 different things ? Mkay .. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know what your saying Blev, its just a thing i do in my mind, every time a single tribe wars against multiple tribes i view it as different wars.

DOGS vs DCT is a different Opinion than of say for example DOGS vs TEAM

(im weird i know. :lol:)

DeletedUser

I know what your saying Blev, its just a thing i do in my mind, every time a single tribe wars against multiple tribes i view it as different wars.

DOGS vs DCT is a different Opinion than of say for example DOGS vs TEAM
(im weird i know. :lol:)

but seeing as TEAM and DCT seem to get on so well together, i think they can be counted as one, after all imo TEAM is the reason DCT are fighting DOGS.

it's only certain that DOGS are kicking everyone's buns. i can even fetch the stats for ya ;)

DeletedUser

Wooow dude .. Seriously .. Facts version Opinions ? 2 different things ? Mkay .. :icon_rolleyes:

That post was supposed to sound sarcastic. :icon_rolleyes:

imo "TEAM's Response to the Doggy Menace" includes involving DCT into the war against DOGS. Nothing wrong with that,just saying it seems relevant to this thread.
Although several threads could be combined into one "Core War" thread,but each war has different issues.

DeletedUser3227

this coming from the tribe whos academy tribe has been involved since the start, any1 remember ~DS~ ???

you guys have short memoeries. TEAM had nothing to do with DCT attacking dogs, and if i remember right you declared on them, man you guys can talk rubbish,

(wait for it, we declcared just b4 they did. lmao, what a joke)

DeletedUser

this coming from the tribe whos academy tribe has been involved since the start, any1 remember ~DS~ ???

you guys have short memoeries. TEAM had nothing to do with DCT attacking dogs, and if i remember right you declared on them, man you guys can talk rubbish,

(wait for it, we declcared just b4 they did. lmao, what a joke)

Words in Bold: uhhh they did declare just before DCT did, I have mail from DCT telling me they were going to declare before DOGS did :icon_rolleyes:

And no max I will happily forward it ;) not do a botch job on it and then send it a a picture.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but seeing as TEAM and DCT seem to get on so well together, i think they can be counted as one, after all imo TEAM is the reason DCT are fighting DOGS.

it's only certain that DOGS are kicking everyone's buns. i can even fetch the stats for ya ;)

like i said im weird lol

and no need, DOGS have already posted this weeks stats.....several times....

tbh, id probs do the same in there situation.... keeps morale up.

DeletedUser

1) i said imo, which means in my opinion which also means there may be other factors contributing towards such an opinion

2) i think we can all agree that if TEAM werent here DCT war would be coming to a quick end. Im gonna say imo here cos i know somebody is gonna jump in and be another smarta

DeletedUser

And how many have you had quit in the last couple of months Darthy. Three words spring to mind pot kettle black, and i'm not talking about your avi pic :icon_biggrin:

Guess ben must be another one of your inactive's ?

2e1auer.png
[/IMG]

Can i ask how does this make him inactive did you look at the dates before you posted this?

DeletedUser

Can i ask how does this make him inactive did you look at the dates before you posted this?

Did you read the post sir? the point i was making was that dogs are not nobleing team in-actives as suggested by darthy,uncle chop chop, eazy az or whatever other alias he is using :lol:.

DeletedUser

mis read there i was going off "Guess ben must be another one of your inactive's ?" but i see the point of your post. mistakes by moi apologises :)

DeletedUser3227

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS YUMMY!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 218
Side 2: 287
Difference: 69

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 5
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,352,655
Side 2: 1,905,976
Difference: 553,321

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 172,424
Side 2: 43,515
Difference: 128,909

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM DCT
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 272
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 29
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 1,892,708
Side 2: 1,708,542
Difference: 184,166

image.php

Side 1: 313,910
Side 2: 228,380
Difference: 85,530

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 217
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 11

image.php

Side 1: 1,593,755
Side 2: 1,342,933
Difference: 250,822

image.php

Side 1: 43,515
Side 2: 89,780
Difference: 46,265

image.php

Stats show you ahead this week well done!

But keep the spin to a minimum, This thread is TEAM and DOGS, if you want to add YUMMY! make another thread. We are a separate tribe, allied to the dogs!

DeletedUser3227

yeah ok mate, sure ur just allied, lmao

this thread is teams response to doggy menace, not team vs dogs, so get it right.

it was fine for you guys to place ds stats in here so leave ur spin at the door.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM DCT
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 272
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 29

image.php

Side 1: 1,892,708
Side 2: 1,708,542
Difference: 184,166

image.php

Side 1: 313,910
Side 2: 228,380
Difference: 85,530

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 217
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 11

image.php

Side 1: 1,593,755
Side 2: 1,342,933
Difference: 250,822

image.php

Side 1: 43,515
Side 2: 89,780
Difference: 46,265

image.php

Stats show you ahead this week well done!

But keep the spin to a minimum, This thread is TEAM and DOGS, if you want to add YUMMY! make another thread. We are a separate tribe, allied to the dogs!

wow, we dont let our allies sit our members. but you do, thats more like an academy thing imo. lets have a geeza shall we?

stormy_witch_chat.png

so as DOGS members are using yummy! members to attack TEAM members that brings them into the stats in my books.
but thats just me of coarse !
_____

DeletedUser

Personally, i wouldn't have any problem with a member of dogs sitting my account if my tribe were too busy. We have been ally's with the DOGS since the start of the world i would trust them as much as i trust my own tribe. But i guess you guys at TEAM wouldnt know about having and trusted a good ally. seeing as what you did to C~C. see the difference between dogs and team darthy is that dogs can be trusted :)

DeletedUser3227

hahahahah, what we did to C~C, please explain? mate you guys are just as bad if not worse then us, and yummy was only made after ds dispanded so the start of the world rubbish is just that. so with the above post i guess we proved ur theory of just team vs dogs stats out the window? yep just as i thought. at least when we pnp it dont get shread to peices, im really getting sick of making you guys look foolish.

DeletedUser

Max, the only fool is what you see looking back at you in the mirror :lol:

If you look at the make up of YUMMY! a lot of the membership is from ~D-S~ and i do not appreciate MY tribe being called an academy tribe.

You tried to muddy the stats in your core talk thread and didn't have any takers so i suggest if you cant handle 1 v 1 stats just disband, its going to happen sooner or later.

ENOUGH OF THE SPIN !!!

If you cant talk facts please Keep QUIET

And everybody knows what you did to C~C, you can try and blame as much of it as you want on T33ROR but everyone knows you let your allys down and pick of their good members and let the weaker ones die. The intelligent ones in C~C saw right through your plans :lol:

DeletedUser

what intelligent ones ? im curious, are they the ones who did absolutely nothing to participate in the war? or the ones who cried the blues about a merge because there egos were smashed? or just some ex smack! members that we had run ins with prior who just didnt want to be in TEAM.. you make me laugh humz. so wich was it??