TEAM's Response to the Doggy Menace

• Thread starter SplittingHeadache
  • Start date

DeletedUser

150px-Perros_No.png

Note: This is best read while listening to this song-Clicky

NEWS Flash DOGS

The wolves are coming. Were here to huff and to puff and blow your tribe down. I speak for all of TEAM when I say, have fun dealing with the fury of the wolf pack known as TEAM.

Look in the eyes of rage
A loyalty bred of suffering
The first inside it burns eternally, victory

Unleash the wolves
Carnage has no rules
Comparison, competition
Well bury one and all

Look in the eyes of the free
Bound to each others longevity
Guarding the back of alphas dignity,
Savagely

Come closer, walk with me in hell
Dear rival, fear in you I smell
A fist to face is all fair game now
The pack attacking, the sacrificial
Pray for the prayers

Spreading our population
Far across the land
Loving to fornicate,
Respecting the command
Rally the warriors and
Tally the score,
In every victory is solace but theres

Unleash the wolves
Carnage has no rules
The night will fall
Beware the call
Dominate all

Cotham came to us, and some more of your members will, for they saw the better tribe. They saw better leadership. Not the mess that your dukes have come to be known for. The alpha pride is within our leaders, we will not be daunted by a tribe such as yours, one which has no proper backbone. Bow down to the wolves, DOGS. Know your place in the food chain. :icon_redface:

Disclaimer: We don't really eat grandmothers, we do eat children, little piggies, little red riding hoods, and of course tasty tasty DOGS.

P.S. Plus rep is always appreciatted. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, a declaration of war that rhymes...... :icon_rolleyes:

you cant see what im doing but im clapping, really slowly.

gl, we knew this was coming, were ready.

DeletedUser

It has a song in the background too, doesn't it just make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? ^_^

I would tell you "good luck" as well, but I have some better advice for you.

Go Practice.

DeletedUser5475

I like the post declaration after everyone was trying to figure out how come you guys didn't declare first :D

DeletedUser

Better.

*applauds the declaration* Very nice. Much better and sensible than the declaration against you. Although I would have loved it more if it was declared prior to Dogs declaring on you guys as it would have sounded more dominant (to me).

Here are my cheerleaders for you guys as promised;

GoTeam.jpg

Woot. Go Core.

- Vic

DeletedUser

I like the post declaration after everyone was trying to figure out how come you guys didn't declare first :D

john they didnt declare first because they didnt want the war yet, us discovering cotham rocks as a spy and traiter. forced them to declare early.

there not ready... :)

DeletedUser5475

where does the "wolves" reference come from? I don't get it? a TEAM of wolves?

DeletedUser3227

TEAM have no need to declare 1st, we will just play our game and other tribes can declare all they like, we will just go about our buisness as per normal. we have direction, we have patience, we have disciplined members, we work together as a TEAM.

DeletedUser

where does the "wolves" reference come from? I don't get it? a TEAM of wolves?
My dear john, I didn't make this declaration for you to get it. Quite selfish of you to think of yourself once again. This is why your members don't like you and have issues with you. Anyway, a team of wolves is called a pack my friend. And compared to you DOGS, we are the wolves. :)

+ there's the fact that we'll eat you up. :p

@ nob: We aren't ready, but we don't need to be taking you guys on. ^_^

DeletedUser5475

My dear john, I didn't make this declaration for you to get it. Quite selfish of you to think of yourself once again.

my bad I should be more thoughtful. would you like me to share my candy bar with you?

This is why your members don't like you and have issues with you.

who doesn't like john d mclain??? If you have an issue, grab a tissue. <-you should add that do your declaration it rhymes.

Anyway, a team of wolves is called a pack my friend. And compared to you DOGS, we are the wolves. :)

Where is my sarcasm button? I know it's a pack, that's why your theme of wolves still doesn't make sense genius.

+ there's the fact that we'll eat you up. :p

who have you eaten before? I don't think your stomach's big enough.

DeletedUser

Note evidence:

pnppart1.png

pnppart2.png

Bah? More like bah-hahahahaha!!!

Again, the wolves are gonna eat you up. :icon_redface:

who doesn't like john d mclain??? If you have an issue, grab a tissue. <-you should add that do your declaration it rhymes.

Apparently, your own tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5475

keep your responses to one thread please I'm not going to repeat myself.

DeletedUser

keep your responses to one thread please I'm not going to repeat myself.
So lets make it easy for you then by asking a simple question, do you think that everyone in DOGS is absolutely loyal to leadership? :)

DeletedUser5475

So lets make it easy for you then by asking a simple question, do you think that everyone in DOGS is absolutely loyal to leadership? :)

lol take the plank out of your own eye before pointing out the speck of dust in another's.

DeletedUser

Hey, easy guys, I was just asking a question and your answers were just yes and no.

Being defensive is not a nice way to act, specially since you guys are in leadership possitions. :lol:

DeletedUser3227

TEAM never made enzyme merge at all, it was a move enzyme wanted, as well as TEAM, have a crack at our unloyal members all you like.

DeletedUser5475

TEAM never made enzyme merge at all, it was a move enzyme wanted, as well as TEAM, have a crack at our unloyal members all you like.

you're a little behind there arn't you? too late.

DeletedUser

you're a little behind there arn't you? too late.
"lol take the plank out of your own eye before pointing out the speck of dust in another's."

I fancy I'd have a go at using a saying I heard once before.