TEAM's Response to the Doggy Menace

• Thread starter SplittingHeadache
  • Start date

DeletedUser5475

"lol take the plank out of your own eye before pointing out the speck of dust in another's."

I fancy I'd have a go at using a saying I heard once before.

haha did you not read my PnP? that picture w/ the ski masked terrorist in the airport. We knew of cotham's invite to team, I waited to see if he would tell me and he didn't so I called him out. When I did, I set off the fight and you weren't prepared. That is why we made the first declaration. I'm glad that you think us an easy fight though. Yes all of our members hate the council and you will only have a couple internally nobling knob jockies attacking you.

DeletedUser

Good Luck Dogs....

I hope another good war comes from this...
POR and ODIN, seemed to show potential, and you seemed to have gained much respect through those wars.

May the best tribe win, and may TEAM realize they are truly living in a "DREAM" if they have convinced themselves they are wolves. May they go like cuddly, stupid sheep to the slaughtering table...

May the Dream Team soon wake to find their dreams have proven to be merely nightmares invading reality.

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmmmm I remember a certain little tribe called OWNED forcing DOGS to disband on UK1. I also notice some familiar names from OWNED in the DOGS on this world.

DeletedUser

lets see how long the Enzyme players are loyal to the tribe that forced them to merge.

Team/Enzyme merge timeline.

• Enzyme was looking for a merge with one of our neighbours. We were surrounded and had not enough strenght to chose a path on our own.
  • The possible options and directions were negotiated in Enzyme's council. The basic question was merge with Smack or Team ?
  • By coincidence Deadmax contacted us not so long after Enzyme was thinking about a merge. It was a mail not directly aimed at one but it revealed a hint towards a future merge.
  • After negotiating the idea in both councils an agreement was concluded and shared forums were formed.
  • A little bit later the merge was forfilled
The merge was not forced and came from both sides.
Now keep your nonsense for yourself. Better stay quiet instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt you're a [censored] :lol:

Hmmmmmmmm I remember a certain little tribe called OWNED forcing DOGS to disband on UK1. I also notice some familiar names from OWNED in the DOGS on this world.

Owned was worthless on uk1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5475

All worlds should be kept completely separate. This has nothing to do with W2 wars, keep to the topic.

DeletedUser

Just pointing out, that DOGS as was, were beaten by a noob tribe, and much of the leadership in this DOGS, are the same.

DeletedUser

No they didn't, you were in W1N if I remember correctly. Had you been in DOGS, things may have been different.

Anyways, enough history lessons, I'm looking forward to seeing how this war goes, for now my monies on TEAM.

DeletedUser

Just pointing out, that DOGS as was, were beaten by a noob tribe, and much of the leadership in this DOGS, are the same.

Throughout history, most good military leaders have first had defeat before success.
Battles go downhill, and the tide changes.
The past does NOT predict the future, and Dogs are quite different from before.

Revolutionary war - America gets slaughtered when typical combat fails; America changes tactics to "guerrilla warfare" style. America gains freedom.
LEADER: George Washington had mutliple defeats before he was able to help turn his battles into victories..

WW2 - Japan destroys American fleet at Pearl Harbor, supposedly a crippling blow. At this point, the access powers were ruling, America joins the war and after continued victories, they nuke the japanese.

Everywhere you look in history, leaders grow through defeat, and the slightest change in a group can affect the outcome of a war. The allies won because the group was not the same. I guarantee, if you take a closer look at dogs, you will see a much different group than that of the DOGS that were defeated in W1.

DeletedUser

Did he not.......odd, I distinctly remember him........oh well, old age rust and dicrepitude

DeletedUser

the only person in DOGS (w2) who holds the same position that they formerly had in DOGS (w1) is me, because im the founder. their are alot of players from the tribe on w1 because DOGS (w2)was a premade formed from the better players on world 1.

its a completly different tribe! we have different goals, different combat styles and even a different council layout! the only thing the sameis the name!

we have learned from our mistakes on w1. and that has been proved time and time again by our success in this world.

lets hope TEAM learn from their mistakes here, when they start again on w4. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope another good war comes from this...
POR and ODIN, seemed to show potential, and you seemed to have gained much respect through those wars.

I hope this was sarcastic. I think this is the first 'War' DOGS have faced where the opposition actually has actives. DOGS have yet to prove their tribe in any shape other than gloating about how well they can last in a K that they 'Survived' in. I simply love their tactics of 'lets bore the enemy into submission'. :icon_rolleyes: Never seen a tribe post so arrogantly about something so..achievable. Not to mention one would of thought 'Cothamrocks' feeding half of the world info was common knowledge for months now?

/end rant.

Interested to see this war after the beginning spam, wonder how many DOGS posts have annoyed local tribes :lol: (obviously we have to take into account your little 'Puppy' tribes to help you fight).

DeletedUser

I think this is the first 'War' DOGS have faced where the opposition actually has actives. DOGS have yet to prove their tribe in any shape other than gloating about how well they can last in a K that they 'Survived' in.

I am rooting for TEAM, but it's unfair to say that it's the first war DOGS are facing. If you read the threads back in the days, everyone was talking BIG about PoR in top 20 tribes review. It was PoR who declared on DOGS and DOGS won it well and good. I think one should be given the credit that they deserve. :)

They did well there, now they have a new enemy...let's see how well they can do against the top tribe in UK2. :)

- Vic

P.S. - One two three four....