TEAM's Response to the Doggy Menace

• Thread starter SplittingHeadache
  • Start date

DeletedUser

what intelligent ones ? im curious, are they the ones who did absolutely nothing to participate in the war? or the ones who cried the blues about a merge because there egos were smashed? or just some ex smack! members that we had run ins with prior who just didnt want to be in TEAM.. you make me laugh humz. so wich was it??

Words in Bold: How many of the guys you took in took no part in the war against DOGS?
I know for a fact there are a few, and I'm sure the ex-C~C who joined
Know that, as do the others who never joined TEAM and T3RR0R.

Italics
: Lol please tell me that wasnt aimed at me :lol: I never cried 'the blues' I simply never wanted to join TEAM
at the time, then when you(Darth) had a hissy fit because I wasnt joined and started throwing
accusations around I knew I made the irght decision not to join TEAM.

Underlined: And who might that be? I know of 1 ex smacker who never joined you from C~C.........(and it isnt the same player as when the account was in Smack!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The intelligent ones in C~C saw right through your plans :lol:

So the ones that did go to team are not intelligent? I take that as a personal insult. As I consider myself at least of average intelligent.

DeletedUser

So the ones that did go to team are not intelligent? I take that as a personal insult. As I consider myself at least of average intelligent.

No, no, no. You got that wrong, he didn't mean the unintelligent went to TEAM, he just meant not the intelligent ones, you know, like the averagely intelligent ones. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, maybe i'm not that intelligent since I didn't see what he was saying.

DeletedUser3227

ok, just for all you dogs out there, let me ask you this? are these posts ok by ur baron?

just some updated stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Timeframe: 31/12/2009 00:00:00 to 18/01/2010 06:29:09

Total conquers:

Side 1: 210
Side 2: 336
Difference: 126

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 15
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,113,456
Side 2: 1,703,800
Difference: 590,344

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221,207
Side 2: 97,950
Difference: 123,257

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS ~D-S~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 31/12/2009 00:00:00 to 18/01/2010 06:29:09

Total conquers:

Side 1: 298
Side 2: 336
Difference: 38

image.php

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 17
Difference: 22

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,447,447
Side 2: 1,703,800
Difference: 256,353

image.php

Side 1: 275,663
Side 2: 108,537
Difference: 167,126

image.php

I believe I was told we took 7 villages from them today ^.^

heres another!

ah thank you for the advice YGP

hmmm stats for last month look interestingly good for dogs :icon_twisted:

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS ~D-S~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 26
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 432,724
Side 2: 178,696
Difference: 254,028

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 23
Difference: 17

image.php

Side 1: 286,013
Side 2: 164,885
Difference: 121,128

image.php

ah yes, and kind of off topic, congrats to virtus for grabbing the number 1 spot.

A little more on topic looking at twstats for TEAM:
http://uk.twstats.com//uk2/index.php?page=tribe&fi=1&id=550
seems they're faltering a bit as they grow...perhaps due to the war? maybe virtus owe us a thanks for helping them get up there? :icon_cool: not that dogs are the single reason that virtus got up of course. ;)

yet me putting yummy! in the stats is not ok? it seemed ok when the stats favoured you guys. this is why i say u look foolish. i think the internobbler said something like whats good for the goose or something like that. so like i said b4 leave ur rubbish at the door.

DeletedUser

holy freaking stats!.. that post was from when ~D-S~ actually existed.. which was quite a long time ago. And back then it was TEAM that gave the crap about using DS in stats... so Dogs dropped it.. Dogs started solely going off of their stats.. Now that time has gone on.. You are the one trying to use them for your advantage.. but to be honest.. stats mean nothing... Instead.. Just post your actual map changes.. the expansion.. The difference in movement into K44 and Pushing Dogs out of K45..

Post how you are actually making a difference..
You are actually doing well if you look at K44 dominance, but as far as dominance in K44 that you have gained since like the beginning of the year, Dogs have made a bigger push into K45 then Team has made into K44.

Stats = boring.. Map dominance = everything.
more nobling please..

DeletedUser

oi barik, stormy witch used natluis from yummy! while sitting natluis to attack me, so yummy are in the war like it or lump it.

DeletedUser

oi barik, stormy witch used natluis from yummy! while sitting natluis to attack me, so yummy are in the war like it or lump it.

To be honest i dont think any of DOGS are really fussed if you add Yummy or not, its the fact you keep trying to add ~E~ into it the equation when there nothing to do with DOGS :icon_confused:
Also if your so keen to add these tribes in then why not add those other tribes in that help you out? you know all of them and not just some :icon_eek:

DeletedUser5475

natluis sent the attack and gave the sitting to stormy after to watch for incomings and to see the outcome of the attack and deal with it accordingly. :icon_rolleyes: move on.

DeletedUser

admission, thank you john, that was not hard. because the attacks continued back n forth all day infact.. outcome: I WON !
Also if your so keen to add these tribes in then why not add those other tribes in that help you out? you know all of them and not just some
theres these things, they are called eyes, when you open them you see things, take another look with them open toffer, i have added them lmao@u.
AND if you look close you will see they (~E~) are attacking DCT for DOGS, which is why they are in the stats toffer, damn am i talking to a brick wall or a person here lol..get with the program traitor boi..

DeletedUser

admission, thank you john, that was not hard. because the attacks continued back n forth all day infact.. outcome: I WON !

theres these things, they are called eyes, when you open them you see things, take another look with them open toffer, i have added them lmao@u.
AND if you look close you will see they (~E~) are attacking DCT for DOGS, which is why they are in the stats toffer, damn am i talking to a brick wall or a person here lol..get with the program traitor boi..

Really ~E~ are attacking DCT for DOGS are they? I think it is you who needs to 'open there eyes' ~E~/~DS~ declared on DCT(or it was vice versa not too sure) well before DOGS v DCT started. So your info of them attacking for DOGS is wrong(another TEAM spin!)

Again open your eyes, I said why dont you add ALL of them as you clearly havnt :icon_wink:

EDIT: Look Darth>>>http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9162

DeletedUser

So your info of them attacking for DOGS is wrong.
this coming from a traitor lol, hey say what you like but my eyes dont deceive me, ive seen for myself what has been said in their forums toffer ! on ya bike !

DeletedUser

this coming from a traitor lol, hey say what you like but my eyes dont deceive me, ive seen for myself what has been said in their forums toffer ! on ya bike !

lol again coming up with lame flames:icon_rolleyes:

hey you are free to call me what you wish I dont mind, as for the ~E~ v DCT thing its clear they were not pushed by or are fighting for DOGS as they(~E~) posted the PnP declaration for thier own reasons.

If youv seen there forums youl notice they have none shared with DOGS, dont you think if they were attacking for DOGS we'd have such a thing?

DeletedUser

get lost darth, ~E~ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOGS WAR ON DCT! get it? also you have changed your story, you were originally saying ~E~ were supporting dogs? now that u realise there not in a position to support anyone you have changed your lies, to attacking DCT for us? your lies are about as see through as a window.

and in answer to your other comment in that ridiculas core talk, we do trust him. the fact that max took the trouble to doctor a message to try and prove he was spying for TEAM told us he wasnt.

-nobbler

DeletedUser

Can I / we see it then please? Cos its not in our forums and if threy are in fact working with us it will be good to know about it.

Perhaps you can hook us up and find us more tribes to work with too? Seeing as you state your diplomacy skills are much better than ours.

I dont have a problem with you including these tribes in the stats if what you say is true, but quite frankly its not. Seems ~E~ and DOGS have a common enemy thats it, if we could trust them perhaps it would be good to work with them for our common goals (although from what your saying their full of spies). So right now, chances are that when were done with DCT we'll prob move onto ~E~ and eliminate them too cos right now were not working with them despite what lies your being fed. More fool you for believing them huh.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you can hook us up and find us more tribes to work with too? Seeing as you state your diplomacy skills are much better than ours.
sure, how about your failed attempts with MANNA? lol dude you can make it out like you know nothing all you like, but we know what we know. so regardless of what you want to see or what you dont know, ~E~ are regarded as your lap dogs by TEAM.. on ya bike.

DeletedUser5475

sure, how about your failed attempts with MANNA?

failed attempts? what? they came to me, I said no, the next day (assuming something changed :icon_rolleyes:) they asked the same exact question and got the same exact answer...I didn't fail to gain diplomacy with them, I said no.

DeletedUser

im sure they did (sarcasm) after all if i failed as dismally as you did, i would prob say the same johny.
and in answer to your other comment in that ridiculas core talk, we do trust him. the fact that max took the trouble to doctor a message to try and prove he was spying for TEAM told us he wasnt.
more fool you then, we didnt doctor nothing

DeletedUser

~E~ are regarded as your lap dogs by TEAM.. on ya bike.

proof of co-ordination please? or linked forums? or support? If not move on.

Like I've said a million times, we dont have a problem with your inclusion in the stats of tribes we actually DO work with so include YUMMY! and W~A~R all you want.