Join the Union!

DeletedUser

LMAO at your signature Onion :lol:

and I suppose so. InSane were also targetting a few of those tribes.. well not targetting.. you know.. :)

DeletedUser

and I suppose so. InSane were also targetting a few of those tribes.. well not targetting.. you know.. :)

Yeah, quite a few L-W members were asking for support because Insane were attacking them.

DeletedUser

There's one thing I like about nubs, they're the same no matter where you go. :lol:

DeletedUser

more like randomly hitting them becuase they were there? yeah i know. so are the Union at 'war' with InSane too?

DeletedUser

Bella good stuff will Rep you later on. have you watched Fahrenheit 9/11 lately? The 'Coalition of the willing' absolutely brilliant!

DeletedUser

more like randomly hitting them becuase they were there? yeah i know. so are the Union at 'war' with InSane too?

Pretty much, they were there. Fair game. :lol: and I'm not sure about there diplomatic stance with InSane, just it's probably not good :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pretty much, they were there. Fair game. :lol: and I'm not sure about there diplomatic stance with InSane, just it's probably not good :icon_razz:

Dunno about the others but you weren't on the target list of the union, nor was insane on the enemy list.

Anyway, heres something funny

leoslions today at 19:55
guys this nob jubblies does not have a clue, this is his 7th noble hitting me now and this time he will take my vill.
this time people it is good nite.......

cmjjj today at 21:28 Quote
Sorry mate:( Been good knowing you and best of luck whatever you do:)
leoslions today at 21:39 Quote
i'll be back! lol

screwloose today at 21:41 Quote
I shall dismiss you to save tribe points but once you restart mail me and will reinvite

they are going to kick him before he gets nobled by 404 so it doesn't appear on stats...

DeletedUser

heres some stats from the last week(even though they are trying to stat dodge)
union and allies vs 404

Side 1:
Tribes: 404
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.G A.G L-W SMILE U.U TRE TRE-2
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,828
Side 2: 4,063
Difference: 16,765

image.php

G.G family tribe vs 404
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.G A.G
Players:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 9,401
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,401

image.php

U.U is the only one out of all these tribes that has done anything in the last week, to say this is a union to take down 404 they aren't doing very well

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: U.U
Players:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 4,107
Side 2: 4,063
Difference: 44

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cheers for the stats Lindly although they give a general idea there is alot that isn't mentioned.

I know I'm responsable for chasing one person to the rim and had a hand in two other players going in active with 4 villas between them. I've not nobled any of them yet so thats 3 players and 5 villas that don't show up in those stats. i know every other 404 player has been equally busy and am sure one of two of the 'Union' would like to make similar claims about 404.

Bella good stuff will Rep you later on. have you watched Fahrenheit 9/11 lately? The 'Coalition of the willing' absolutely brilliant!

Glad you apreicated the refence Davey, wasn't sure if it was too vauge. In this case it's more like the 'Coalition of the Unwilling'
Ok, you take out the ground troops and we'll come in with support
Why should we go in first? This was your idea!
Look, we're all in this together...we're just a little bit behind you....

DeletedUser

haha this is great, fairly new to the external forum but loving this.

Its like taking to the battlefield with the french and italians the only certainty being the surrender monkeys will be right behind you dropping weapons quicker than the contents of their bowels.

What is 900 axes gonna do apart from an order for 900 bodybags?

DeletedUser

haha this is great, fairly new to the external forum but loving this.

Its like taking to the battlefield with the french and italians the only certainty being the surrender monkeys will be right behind you dropping weapons quicker than the contents of their bowels.

What is 900 axes gonna do apart from an order for 900 bodybags?

900 axe isn't how many troops they had, its how many they *wanted* to attack a village.

Mad Scots has just been cleared again.

DeletedUser

Union Members Plan Attack on New Target!

village_peoplecopy.jpg

It seems that the members of the Union (Lest we forget G.G,A.G,U.U,TRE,TRE2,Smile,L-w plus other hardcore tribes) now feel confident enough to actually attack a member of 404.

Yesterday we heard how they had successfully scouted a small village but due to lack of troops they couldn't collect the 900 spears or so they felt would ensure victory so instead bottled it.

Now before losing all their troops G.G did enjoy some success of ganking one of our players and Briar Rose was sadly forced to restart.

A.G - Rounko today at 18:48 Quote Hey everyone. I've about a week away from having an Academy and then I'll be building a noble.
It's come to my attention that one Briar Rose of our good friends 404 is one of my neighbours after getting Rimmed.
I have every intention of Rimming her alllllllllll over again. :D

When I'm on the way to getting a noble I'd appreciate some defensive troops for my Vill so I can focus on building offensive troops.
Lets look at this a little closer shall we...Briar Rose 641 points and has been building her villa for a week, Rounko 1.4k. and has been building his villa since March 28th...

And he doesn't have enough defensive troops to take out somone with under 700 points? Why even try and noble somone with under 700 points?

G.G - alanhooks today at 18:57 Quote i say lets stack your vill with def troops so you can concentrate on attack troops and lets rim her all over again. lol.
What a gent. So, instead of using troops to *attack* resonably sized 404 members they're going to use them to *stack* somone so they can noble a minnow?

But wait, it gets better....

A.G - JBird608 today at 20:51 Quote In response to this I will soon be ready to Noble. And i will most likely noble "E=MC2?" of E=MC2?s village (565|644) K65 if this player grows. The currant points 164.
Ok, nobling somone with 641 points is bad enough but 164 points? Really? It's really worth that? Lets see..JBird608 has managed to amass a massive 707 points since March 5th! Wow. I think we better quit now as we're obviously up against some hard core players her.

Actually I don't thin E=MC2s villa has much to worry about. At this rate JBird won't be ready to noble him till September...2012!

DeletedUser

didn't know that was possable!

this is kind of off topic but you know when you get rep you have a little green light in your user CP box? I have two grey things there now. Does that mean i've been reported? If so I don't really mind but if members of the Union do find my post offensive please let me know in PM or here as opposed to sneaky and anonomous reports.

DeletedUser

didn't know that was possable!

this is kind of off topic but you know when you get rep you have a little green light in your user CP box? I have two grey things there now. Does that mean i've been reported? If so I don't really mind but if members of the Union do find my post offensive please let me know in PM or here as opposed to sneaky and anonomous reports.
*Master of rep speaking*

Just means someone who is not eligible to give green rep has rep'd you. Like... a new account or a lurker. You have to make so many posts in order to give green rep. :3

DeletedUser

ooooh right, i thought it meant people were complining of something. One day i hope to have as much rep as you YPG, you're my hero ^_^

anyway, back to how rubish the Union is!

jeje

DeletedUser

U.U is probably the best tribe in that Union. And my reasons for leaving are that i didnt much like the whole Union idea.

As Bella Muerte can probably see from the Skype convo, i did try and put some info into that i thought would maybe give it a slim chance to work... After my input clearly being ignored, i decided to stop playing TribalHugs, as did several other quality members from the original MAD!