Join the Union!

DeletedUser

They want you as a new recruit

VillagePeople538840653_452839dd1-1.jpg

As some of you know, and most of you don’t care, 404 have been having a little bit of a scuffle with G.G/A.G over the last couple of weeks. The whys and the wherefores aren’t really important but suffice to say the G.G Horde is getting a bit worried. Despite outnumbering us 5:1 initially they were unable to make their weight of number count (probably due to the fact that the majority of the tribes are nubs with fewer than 2k). The brave co-duke of G.G alanhooks finally hit up on what G.G was missing in the fight again the evil 404…..about 300 more players!

VillagePeopleGuycopy.jpg

Forging a mighty coalition of the willing the valiant Alan gathered a multi-tribe force to be spearheaded by the mighty G.G/A.G army (4 ½ spears and 2 axes at the last count). While George Bush’s similar coalition consisted of Albania, Kazakhstan and the Marshall Islands President Alan was able to summon the combined might of U.U, L-W, Smile, TRE and BL. Surly no one can stand before such an awesome alliance? (Edit: Just been pointed out by a kind former member that TRE and BL arn't in the Union, presumably the discussion faltered for some reason so it is just G.G, A.G, U.U, L-W and Smile....currently....)

Ricky Doran: Gotta ask guys...I havent heard one other danger tribe mentioned ---- bi!
Ricky Doran: What are your feelings on them ??
Alan Hooks: well if they arent in the union, they dont hassle you no probs, if they do kill them.
Ricky Doran: Bi! have been growing steadily for a while now and do pose a threat, check them out !
masons77: WELL WE TAKE TRIBE OUT SYSTOMATICALLY
Gerard Fox: When they see 404 fall like a stone they won't want to f*** with us.
Yup, not even Bi! Stand a chance again such a mighty foe. You heard it here first.

By the way, the above quote came from a secret meeting held on Skype that only the tribes councils were invited to. How did we get a full transcript of this meeting? Well if we told you where would all the fun come from?

However, at the 11th hour when everything seemed to be going so well, disaster struck! (Well ok, it was actually kind of happening from the start) Bitter factions emerged within the Union with infighting and accusations of who got to noble who and who was farming which villas. (We’re talking barbs of course, the Union hadn’t quite gotten around to attacking 404 yet as they’re still building up their troops….)

So the Union is teetering on the edge of oblivion. Will they be able to hold together? Will factionalism be put aside for the greater good? Will 404 be taken out before they get any bigger? YOU DECIDE!

That’s right, as things are going so badly for the Union I’ve decided to give them a helping hand. As of today I will be taking applicantions to join the Union. Perhaps if we can get 1000 or 2000 members then we can take over the Tribal World! Gwahahahaha!

Anyway, here are the requirements that you must fulfil before applying:

1. Irrational and/or pathological hated of 404 (and if you've never heard of Bi! that helps too)
2. Propensity to procrastinate and build troops for a week before losing them on a barbs wall.
3. Be as big a nub as possible

If applying as a tribe you must have
-over 80 members,
-an APP of under half of any decent tribe,
-50% or more of your tribe must be either inactive, or non-contributory to forums and ops
- a commitment to mass recruiting
-a minimum of 3 spies or more embedded in your tribe.

To apply please contact the Unions diplomat bella muerte

thank you

Long Live the Union!

village-peoplecopy.jpg

(I would like to apologise publically to Alanhooks who found this PnP "offensive" and "nasty". This was never my intention and I sincearly hope that no-one else was offended by my use of military personal, native americans, law enforcment officers, bikers, cowboys and builders in an insensative setting. I would apologise in PM to Alanhook but he seems to have blocked me. I can only take this to mean that his favorite village person was the builder.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bella - i will join... But i am afraid i dont fit the picture... :(

+rep for the pics... +rep for the great espionage... but i have neee rep to give... :(

DeletedUser

hehe don't worry about the lack of rep, i know you love me ^_^ i don't think the Union will be around for long. we were actually going to wait before we said anything but it seemed like they were about to collapse so i thought i'd better write this while i had some good ideas for chuckles.

DeletedUser

Haha, I wonder what A.G/g.g's reply to this will be (p.s don't blame me, i wasn't even in the crappy union council)

DeletedUser

Haha, I wonder what A.G/g.g's reply to this will be (p.s don't blame me, i wasn't even in the crappy union council)

Judging by previous responses I deduce
1) Most of them won't even know about it (they hardly know about the internal forums let alone the externals)
2) Some will gripe but try and do it in PMs as they don't know who and how many spies we have
3) Some will write to me telling me its scary when somone from outside the tribe knows more then they do, and
4) I'll get some token abuse comparing me to a Sun writer with an unhealthy obsession with G.G

Although to the last one G.G are just so much fun, how can anyone *not* be a little interested in their pratt-falls and slapstick?

i would say you probably werent noob enough...

I think Lindly was kicked becuase he tried pointing out some of their faults and there is nothing little despotes dislike more then people noticing how rubbish they are.

DeletedUser

Judging by previous responses I deduce
1) Most of them won't even know about it (they hardly know about the internal forums let alone the externals)
2) Some will gripe but try and do it in PMs as they don't know who and how many spies we have
3) Some will write to me telling me its scary when somone from outside the tribe knows more then they do, and
4) I'll get some token abuse comparing me to a Sun writer with an unhealthy obsession with G.G

Although to the last one G.G are just so much fun, how can anyone *not* be a little interested in their pratt-falls and slapstick?

Lmao xD

sounds fun. I wonder how long before they notice it.

DeletedUser

Lmao xD

sounds fun. I wonder how long before they notice it.

I was wondering about mailing half the tribe like i have in the past and some L-W, U.U etc ad nausum, but frankly I can't be bothered. Plus I know G.G do actually have some good members (even if they tribe itself is a joke) and I don't want to pester them, they're welcome to contact me if they want any info that their council is trying to keep secret.

DeletedUser

Just reading back thru some of the intel we have and this following exchange made me chuckle.

Alan Hooks: what about spies?
Alan Hooks: that could be a problem
Gerard Fox: we don't have any in smile? Do you? (are you sure about that? ^_^)
masons77: dont think we do
mad scots: GG does
Alan Hooks: im pretty certain we have a spy from 404 in our tribe. we working on the situation but i have had my forum quotes read back in a mail to one of our members
MaelStormer: thats the problem with mass recruitment ;) (Don't we know it?)
Gerard Fox: there will always be issues but we will have to sort them as they arrive
mad scots: alan are you GG
masons77: as long as not on council should not be a problem (Yes, you wouldn't want anyone leaking notes from secret Skype meetings would you?)

DeletedUser

Looks like things are going well in the Union

L-W - Grayling today at 00:41 Quote
I have locked all threads in this forum if any more bitching is to be done by any member of LW then I will personally dismiss them! This union was formed for a reason that reason is the war with 404 and not with eachother! I am not interested in who started what, I am simply putting a finish to it. If any one has a problem with that then you are in the wrong place this stops now so can we please get back to the matter in hand ie the war with 404

Um...war? what war? you guys havn't attacked us yet...

Actually I did see one report of somone from L-W losing 2.5k of axes, but I hardly think that counds as a war when he couldn't even clear one of our smallest players.

I had a look thru the forum for anything else interesting but its just general bitching and complaints.

DeletedUser

general bitching sounds like fun, care to share?

A lot of it involves me and g.g/a.g (was dismissed due to this, got sick of taking crap off one of the dukes)

The rest is between U.U and A.G/G.G

The new rule is, bitch = you get dismissed. All the threads got locked too and are been moved to a archive.

DeletedUser

Now introducing the Lone Wolf Brave mad scots
(although surly if they're Lone Wolfs they don't need an army of allies...?)

felipevp-300x300copy.jpg

[J]
After an audatious raid, L-W supremo Mad Scots manages to gather a scouting report from a 404 villa suffering minimal loses. (Helped probably by the fact them member only had 500 points after having been ganked by 5 G.G members the previous week.)[/J]

The L-W braves prepare for war against this mighty foe:

[J]
oh sh*t!
why are we enemies with 404?
pls! someone must hit him!
please hurry, certainly he gets now more support from the other 404 members...

We should now attack him with 900 Axemen and 600 Light Cavalry... if someone can send that, that would be great. -> there will be many losses
[/J]

Yes, 900 Axes and 600 LC should take out those pesky spears. Mad Scots response to this plan:

[J]
I cant I was totalled this morn, so if you team up with the rest of TRE/TRE2 them the 20 odd of you could manage
[/J]

Ah i see this is how an alliance works is it? You scout the weakest member of the tribe you're 'waring' against then pass it on to your allies becuase you havn't got the troops to take out 40 spears. Also I'd like to draw attention to the "20 odd of you could manage" part. This is a player with 500 points! It doesn't take 20 players to gank somone with 500 points for crying out loud!!!

Wow, i'm wetting myself! TRE2 are after us as well!!!

UPDATE!!!

TRE to the rescue. They *can* send troops!

I have 250 axemen 186 swords and about 50 spears, I will send if others will support...

Wow.

What can I say? Really.....

DeletedUser

mad scots said:
I cant I was totalled this morn, so if you team up with the rest of TRE/TRE2 them the 20 odd of you could manage

indeed you was Mad. I guess it serves you right xD

DeletedUser

Would rep this, but I can't cause I've repped already somewhere else. Dammit. :(

DeletedUser

+Rep. :lol: I wonder why they all joined together? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

+Rep. :lol: I wonder why they all joined together? :icon_rolleyes:

I think the thinking was "we're not strong enough to take 404 out ourselves and they're only going to get stronger. We need to form an Allience of as many tribes as we can to take them out while we still stand a chance." or something like that. I dunno.

I figure G.G realised they weren't going to get far even with a 5:1 advantage so tried to pull in as many other tribes as the could. No disrespect to L-W, Smile, U.U, TRE, TRE2, A.G and G.G but you're all pretty much rubbish. Even with 200 players G.G are unorganised and bloated. I don't think having 400 or 500 players in your allience is going to make much of a difference if they're all pants.

Tbh I hadn't even noticed half of the 'Union' before let alone considered attacking them. Now they've declaired 'war' on us (well not actually declaired yet but as far as they're concerned they're at war with us) they've got my attention so maybe i'll be working to get my ODA up a bit now i have so many nice targets to choose from.