Join the Union!

DeletedUser

U.U is probably the best tribe in that Union. And my reasons for leaving are that i didnt much like the whole Union idea.

As Bella Muerte can probably see from the Skype convo, i did try and put some info into that i thought would maybe give it a slim chance to work... After my input clearly being ignored, i decided to stop playing TribalHugs, as did several other quality members from the original MAD!

Yeah i wasn't a fan of The union from the beginning :/ Im glad i got kicked out of L-W, at least im not surrounded by NAPs and allies now :/

Probably a good choice anyway, at least your tribe will have noble targets now :/

And my ODA has done a nice increase from 6.823 to 11.748 since my dismissal too ^^

DeletedUser

cmjjj on 21.04. at 22:39
Circular Mail to Whole Tribe

URGENT SUPPORT NEEDED

Can I request that ALL tribe members send a minimum of 30 spearmen and 30 swordsmen to [coord]549|608[/coord] please!!

One of our Tribe is being attacked by an ex L-W player, [player]lindley08[/player], who was spying for [ally]404[/ally] so has EXTRA meaning!! And if he annoyed you as much as me (not me annoying you by the way lol:) SHUT IT!!!!) it has even EXTRA EXTRA meaning!!! So dig deep guys for Mad:)

Please PM the player concerned and ME what you are sending and when the support arrives please!!

Chris - [player]cmjjj[/player]

lmfao, NOOB!

DeletedUser

Ricky Doran: Bi! have been growing steadily for a while now and do pose a threat, check them out !
masons77: WELL WE TAKE TRIBE OUT SYSTOMATICALLY
:icon_cry:

Anybody have an IGNs (or at least tribes) for these two?

DeletedUser

Ricky Dorans is Celtic Maniacs of UU...

As for Masons77... I haven't the foggiest...

EDIT : Masons77 is Grey, duke of L-W.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

U.U is probably the best tribe in that Union. And my reasons for leaving are that i didnt much like the whole Union idea.

As Bella Muerte can probably see from the Skype convo, i did try and put some info into that i thought would maybe give it a slim chance to work... After my input clearly being ignored, i decided to stop playing TribalHugs, as did several other quality members from the original MAD!

Yes, why hug tribes like G.G, A.G, L-W and TRE when it's much more fun to attack them ^_^.

DeletedUser

Lol, just recieved this mail

Hey, I understand that you guys are at war with G.G, as my tribe is thinking of declaring on G.G after several acts of war (Inviting, scouting and attacking members) I would like to ask you to consider an NAP, this will benefit us both as we can concentarte our troops and resources on our enemy rather than wasting a lot of it on each other!

Please consider this carefully.

Look forward to hearing from you!

adilisking.

Not a surprise that people are attacking G.G (they're an easy target) but when I checked to see which tribe adilisking was in i found out he was a member of TRE! Lol. Some 'Union'.

We've also had NAP/Allience requests from people at war with L-W that we've had to turn down. What a joke!

DeletedUser

*Master of rep speaking*

Just means someone who is not eligible to give green rep has rep'd you. Like... a new account or a lurker. You have to make so many posts in order to give green rep. :3

Master of making alias and repping yourself, more like. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This makes me mad. I have nobled one L-W today. Have now cleared one of their dukes (see report below) and he leaves the tribe. I smell some stat's massaging going on here. Still having your dukes only reasonable village taken from him should still make people a little concerned eh?

http://uk4.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/bd688772d5a5dc33deb7d943c0867742

He was a very lucky boy as well, I had him at 22% before the last noble in train hit, he went down to 2%.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats standered L-W tactics Fillap, I think there is a post earler (or i certainly read one if I didn't post it) where somone from L-W is about to get rimmed so he tells them he'll leave the tribe before he gets nobled and then will mail them from the rim so they can invite him back.

DeletedUser

Ouch. what were they expecting to do with 100 axes? 100 HC too, thats gonna cost. Didn't the scout first? Seems like they had no idea that that attack was rubbish. Came from Smile, so are they still supporting G.G/A.G? I'm confused as now it seems like TRE and U.U at least are fighting with G.G/A.G. Some Union huh? Glad we got in it time to make fun of them before they imploded. hmmmm....

If an secret alliance crumbles before it makes an attack, does it make any noise?

DeletedUser

Let's hope they have another standard tactic of having their dukes nobled/rimmed.

Mad Scots
Grey
Grayling
screwloose

mad scots got attacked from me 3 times, he managed to kill my 3rd one from his support, after that i quit w4 :) (as i was only sticking around until my offence got wiped out)

Grayling is a noob, hes a very slow grower and doesn't build much troops.

bella muerte said:
Thats standered L-W tactics Fillap, I think there is a post earler (or i certainly read one if I didn't post it) where somone from L-W is about to get rimmed so he tells them he'll leave the tribe before he gets nobled and then will mail them from the rim so they can invite him back.

Yeah i sent you that, Screwloose kicked a member before he got nobled and said he will invite him after he restarted.

DeletedUser

I have just completed taking Grey's village, the duke of their tribe gets attacked and only at most two people send support. This is a tribe that is going places.