Juke Airlines Declares On Hoggy

DeletedUser

Pete Turner has had friends in Virtus since he started world 2, we knew he was going to go to Virtus sooner or later. I believe it was you Juke that asked us not to attack him when he went running to you, maybe it was Jaigosian.

DeletedUser

Cant remember to be honest BBF. I've known Pete since I started on w2, good guy, great player.

Like my Avi? lol

DeletedUser

Love the avi mate.

I can't wait to see some nobles fly and see what happens then!

DeletedUser

As expected, Hoggy can't fight his own battles, he has pulled his tribe into it.........coward.

To all LI members, all I can say, is you need to get rid of Hoggy, he is going to get you all rimmed. Save yourselves, and leave LI while you can. Take a leaf out of your ex barons book, and get out fast.

Two L.I barons have left now, and joined Virtus, the two best guys L.I had..........tells you something isn't right lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5283

As expected, Hoggy can't fight his own battles, he has pulled his tribe into it.........coward.

To all LI members, all I can say, is you need to get rid of Hoggy, he is going to get you all rimmed. Save yourselves, and leave LI while you can. Take a leaf out of your ex barons book, and get out fast.

Two L.I barons have left now, and joined Virtus, the two best guys L.I had..........tells you something isn't right lol.

the two baronsthat pushed for a merge into virtus has joined virtus so what at least virtus are showing some sort diplomacy there cos they let me no what was before they invited them unlike 2 plums that were dukes before them plz put ur dummy back in juke as ur boreing me with the corward word lol(HOW AN SOME1 THAT HAS BEEN IN A REAL WAR FOR HIS COUNTRY BE CORWARD) sums up everything about u BULLY 1000 incoming from juke jai and deadmax PMSL

DeletedUser

Now now Hoggy m8, calm down m8, you'll do yourself a mischief m8 lol.

Actually, theres more want to leave L.I now, they don't want to be under attack because of you lol

And as for your tribe mates support..........36 incoming from you, and 14 from two other players lol.

Do yourself a favour, and your tribe, quit.

P.S the whole 'HOW AN SOME1 THAT HAS BEEN IN A REAL WAR FOR HIS COUNTRY BE CORWARD' dont wash with me, been there, done that, and I dont boast about it.

DeletedUser

All at L.I. have been very quiet...now is the time to speak out.

We have lost two very good players and also good guys. They were always the two who supported merging into Virtus, due to their previous involvement, but could not carry the tribe as a whole with them. When Hoggy came under attack it brought the situation to a head as we needed to act totally united as any tribe needs to in this situation. They have decided to move and this now clears the way for the remainder of the tribe to act as one. If two players do not want to move in the same direction as the rest of the tribe, and they leave, does this make us weaker or stronger?? I have my view.

They are good players but please do not under estimate what remains. Some of our individual stats stand up to review... we do have some decent player in our tribe.

Most of us in LI have come under attack due to the "Hoggy War". While we have full respect for our enemies we cannot stand by and be bullied, either into merging against our wishes or not supporting one our own. Hoggy is our leader, and this is a tribal game, so we are stronger when we act as a tribe. We will therefore move forward by acting as a tribe and support all those that are part of it. Who knows what the outcome will be but we will give it our best shot.

We would like to thank Virtus for their statement above that they do not want to get involved in this and we repsect that.

We have to defend our leader and deal with this situation on our own.....and we will.

DeletedUser

All at L.I. have been very quiet...now is the time to speak out.

We have lost two very good players and also good guys. They were always the two who supported merging into Virtus, due to their previous involvement, but could not carry the tribe as a whole with them. When Hoggy came under attack it brought the situation to a head as we needed to act totally united as any tribe needs to in this situation. They have decided to move and this now clears the way for the remainder of the tribe to act as one. If two players do not want to move in the same direction as the rest of the tribe, and they leave, does this make us weaker or stronger?? I have my view.

They are good players but please do not under estimate what remains. Some of our individual stats stand up to review... we do have some decent player in our tribe.

Most of us in LI have come under attack due to the "Hoggy War". While we have full respect for our enemies we cannot stand by and be bullied, either into merging against our wishes or not supporting one our own. Hoggy is our leader, and this is a tribal game, so we are stronger when we act as a tribe. We will therefore move forward by acting as a tribe and support all those that are part of it. Who knows what the outcome will be but we will give it our best shot.

We would like to thank Virtus for their statement above that they do not want to get involved in this and we repsect that.

We have to defend our leader and deal with this situation on our own.....and we will.

Lets get this straight, I am attacking Hoggy only, not you, or anyone else in your tribe.
The fact that L.I are being attacked by Jaigosian has nothing to do with me.

I declared a one onto one, the fact that Hoggy has got support from L.I and has ordered L.I to attack me, shows what a snivelling coward he really is.

I have not asked for, or recieved any help in my feud with Hoggy. Anyone else who is attacking, is doing it for their own reasons.

So do yourselves a favour L.I, keep out of our fight, it doesnt involve any of you.

All tribes accept one onto one conflicts, and respect them, by not supporting either side, by supporting Hoggy you are making your tribe look very poor, and untrustworthy.

DeletedUser

Does a tribe gain respect by not supporting its leader or by acting as a tribe and supporting all members? What Hoggy has done in the past was on behalf of and as leader of LI. As part of the tribe we have to stand by that. I respect your view but cannot agree with it.

DeletedUser

Does a tribe gain respect by not supporting its leader or by acting as a tribe and supporting all members? What Hoggy has done in the past was on behalf of and as leader of LI. As part of the tribe we have to stand by that. I respect your view but cannot agree with it.

Then you are a tribe with no honour, and no respect. Not fit to bare the name 'Light Infantry', a name of a well respected and honourable British regiment.

And I know for a fact, that at least 25 of your members want to leave, but are scared of Hoggy's threat to noble them out. Again no honour or respect.

An open letter sent to all of L.I

Hi,

How are you doing?

I'd like to offer you the chance to leave L.I, and join another tribe.

If you do this, I can assure you that no more attacks will come your way.

Your leader Hoggy, has lead you all to this, your barons left because they dont agree with him.

Now I don't care who you join, or if you go it alone, I will get the attacks stopped.

I'll even offer you a place in the worlds biggest small tribe.

Regards

Juke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Harsh words.....and you have every right to your opinion...but thankfully you do not decide who deserves honour or respect. We are keeping our self respect by acting together. We will not be destroyed by individual 1 on 1 fights. LI will act as a tribe...we will protect our K...and do all this within the rules of the game and the best we can.

DeletedUser

Ive now been contacted by 27 L.I members wishing to jump ship, plus these recent departures........

pcrasplot Left 06th May 2010 - 10:44 843,062
Monkey-gang Left 06th May 2010 - 10:44 65,066
PeteTurner Left 06th May 2010 - 03:07 465,480

Looks like Hoggy hasn't got his tribes full support to me lol.

If he has any honour, he'll leave L.I and face me one to one.

DeletedUser

27 of our members have 8 villas or less. Wars are won and lost on top 15-20 being active and behide the cause. Time will tell if we carry our team.

DeletedUser

I never said who the 27 are............15 are in your top 30 lol

DeletedUser

I have not asked for, or recieved any help in my feud with Hoggy. Anyone else who is attacking, is doing it for their own reasons.

"I'd like to offer you the chance to leave L.I, and join another tribe.

If you do this, I can assure you that no more attacks will come your way."

How does this add up??

DeletedUser

It adds up, because I am a friend of jaigosians, who is attacking L.I, and I know he will stop attacking anyone who leaves L.I.

DeletedUser

So you are getting help then ???!!!??? Just your statement above suggested otherwise.

DeletedUser

no juke attacking HOGGY and jai is attacking L.I in gernreal

DeletedUser

I'm not getting any help. Its me alone against hoggy, what other people do is not my business.