Juke Airlines Declares On Hoggy

DeletedUser

As of yesterday, I am playing solo. I hereby declare on Hoggy, the lying scheming back stabbing leader of L.I.

If you are as clever as you think you are hoggy, you'll go one on one with me. But seeing as you are a complete coward, you'll no doubt call your entire tribe in to help you. Oh and all the allies and naps you have lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if he needs his tribe, im there for you juke. from my memories, he cant run a co op to save himself anyway ! huggles bunny.

DeletedUser

This is a list of LI's chums.............

Allies
ODIN
TA1
W~A~R
Outlaw

NAPS
TWM
G.F
P.B.M.
Virtus
DUKES

Enemies
VIII

Te only tribe they are at war with has a couple of low points players, what does that tell you...............cowards.

DeletedUser3227

i think hoggy has bought this on himself imo, im guessing to many people are sick of you pulling out of ops. maybe you shouldnt commit to ops then pull out last minute without letting people know m8. also i hear you are nap/ally with heaps of tribes m8, even 1s you tell people ur going to attack, this kind of behaiver will back fire at some stage.

GO JUKE

DeletedUser

i think hoggy has bought this on himself imo, im guessing to many people are sick of you pulling out of ops. maybe you shouldnt commit to ops then pull out last minute without letting people know m8. also i hear you are nap/ally with heaps of tribes m8, even 1s you tell people ur going to attack, this kind of behaiver will back fire at some stage.

GO JUKE

It just has lol.

DeletedUser

Juke very sorry to hear about your medical issues. That is really bad news and my prayers are with you and your family.

DeletedUser

It's sad to see you leave Virtus, but good luck though.

A 1 to 1 battle is always great.. tho I don't think Hoggy will be alone, but then again, neither won't you

Bout the big C diagnose .. Damn Juke :icon_sad:

Enjoy it out there, as much as you can.

DeletedUser5293

Best luck.

Have pm'd you.

Now?

DeletedUser

Juke, good luck mate. Medical tension's recently hit me as well. Definitely spend time outside than inside. Again, good luck. Try to be happy and smile away the pains. :)

- Vic

DeletedUser5283

As of yesterday, I am playing solo. I hereby declare on Hoggy, the lying scheming back stabbing leader of L.I.

If you are as clever as you think you are hoggy, you'll go one on one with me. But seeing as you are a complete coward, you'll no doubt call your entire tribe in to help you. Oh and all the allies and naps you have lol.

My reasons for this are simple, I've been diagnosed with the big C, and I want to go out having some fun.

First am sorry to hear about ur medical condition would not wish what ur going though on any1

The reason ur so upset is cos L.I would not merge with virtus then u invite my tribe to join u and cos i will not bk down u jai went in a huff as u do and fr0gman tryed to sort it out

Then U and JAI both left virtus and started attacking me and my tribe and if u think and gonna fight a rank 4 and rank 16 player by my self when am a rank 115 u must be joking i remember the first time u declared war on l.i and no thought we would be here today. i play the game as do u with ur bully tactic's and are twisting of word's to rip a tribe apart from the inside and its clever the way u do it

u are a good player no matter what is said about how u got ur points but am not stupid and am not gonna go 1 on 1 with u and jai lol

DeletedUser6063

Sorry to hear this i dont know you well in TW but goodluck in both fights :)

im not a praying man but my wishes are with you

DeletedUser

Juke. really sorry to hear about the diagnosis. I wish you a fast recovery.

As for Hoggy, he's cause you some trouble in the past as well,so go for it!

Ryan

DeletedUser

Very sorry to hear about that Juke, it is a common thing in my family and have seen the pain that it brings. I wish you all the strength for yourself and your family and keep your head held high.

I hope you teach hoggy a lesson once and for all.

Good luck mate

Benji88

DeletedUser

Hoggy, you have always tried to be clever, making alliances and naps with a view to taking out Virtus, and everytime you've failed.

L.I were allies of Virtus, and nap with GF. You put your nap with GF over our alliance...........

We've intervened and sorted out wars for you that you were scared of, dukes, pbm...........

You were meant to take part in a joint op with TEAM against PBM, but decided to make a nap with PBM without telling TEAM.........

I can go on and on about your treachery, but I dont need to, every tribe thats ever had dealings with you, know what a slippery, two faced back stabbing worm you are.

You aren't even man enough to accept a one on one, you have to get your tribe involved.........pathetic.

To L.I, the best thing you guys can do, to earn the respect from other tribes you deserve, is get rid of Hoggy, and get a real leader.

DeletedUser

outstanding post juke, i applaud you !
To L.I, the best thing you guys can do, to earn the respect from other tribes you deserve, is get rid of Hoggy, and get a real leader.
here here L.I

DeletedUser5283

Hoggy, you have always tried to be clever, making alliances and naps with a view to taking out Virtus, and everytime you've failed.

L.I were allies of Virtus, and nap with GF. You put your nap with GF over our alliance...........

We've intervened and sorted out wars for you that you were scared of, dukes, pbm...........

You were meant to take part in a joint op with TEAM against PBM, but decided to make a nap with PBM without telling TEAM.........

I can go on and on about your treachery, but I dont need to, every tribe thats ever had dealings with you, know what a slippery, two faced back stabbing worm you are.

You aren't even man enough to accept a one on one, you have to get your tribe involved.........pathetic.

juke av spoke to dukes loads and they only want the members they claimed were refugee's kick i new that from the start thats why dooonc was never attacked off dukes cos they would not attack our origonal members so no u didnt

i would put any 1 befor virtus as i have never trusted them they have threated us though out the game and virtus were that good of allies they invited +T+T+ to join them hmmm thats good team work

if am that bad why did u invite ME to join virtus last week and cos i said no u throw ur dummy out and start threating us