Juke Airlines Declares On Hoggy

DeletedUser

But thats the point Toffer what was

"I dont believe for one second he isnt getting nay support troops wise from TEAM"

is a Will/Maybe, your a grown man and you know as well as I that you start in the forum on subjects like that only puts L.I and TEAM in a show down. Which is why I saw it as baiting?

But you hit the nail on the head there. This is Juke and Hoggy. Might be best to keep the posts to that?

I can certainly see your point your trying to put across about the baiting, but if it looked that way it wasnt intented.
More so for the fact that Hoggy has recieved attacks from TEAM already so would be more of an 'act of war' if you will than someone voicing his opinions on the externals about it.

IMO I wouldnt see it as putting TEAM and L.I. in a showdown, as I'd see it as more of a PA situation if TEAM were supporting him. I only have opinions on whats happening not problems against whats happening. Which is why I stated more than once that non of what is sayd is fact, and also stated that anything said is my own opinion and forces no one to do anything.

Obv this is Juke and Hoggy, but if Hoggy was to say (and this is just an example) join Virtus there would be various consequences tha tcould come from that i.e. Would Virtus support Hoggy? Would they attack Juke if they seen it as an act of war? Would Hoggy be claimed a 'ship jumper' just to get away from Juke in the hope Juke and ex tribe m8s would come to a solution?

Its the same princible, the fact that Juke joined TEAM brings about various 'theory's' on what things could come from that move.

Like I said, all could be wrong and he could jst be there for the banter.

@ Jai , lol that was funny reading although I dont see where I come into 'Its a long boring story why Juke Airlines left Virtus, attacked Hoggy and joined TEAM...' I mean it makes it look like because of me Juke decided to go against Hoggy and then join TEAM :icon_confused:. Obviously what you said is a joke and not what actualy happened in that situ.

Off-Topic=Why do you keep up with the fishingh trip thing :icon_confused: Not once have I mentioned going on a fishing trip........you like max obv think because I quit to have more time on my hands for other recreational activites means I have to go fishing every day?
I clearly stated in my quiting thread I would not be playing but would still be on the forums.

Anyway no need to drag me into off topic Jai:icon_wink: My fishing trip or me quiting has absolutly nothing to do with whats happening in TW at the minute.

DeletedUser

you like max obv think because I quit to have more time on my hands for other recreational activites means I have to go fishing every day?

You said you were going to go parachute onto a tropical island and fish for your sustenance for the rest of the summer while you looked a Jai's pictures.

DeletedUser

You said you were going to go parachute onto a tropical island and fish for your sustenance for the rest of the summer while you looked a Jai's pictures.

Eh a told u that in secret dont go blabbin about it:mad:

DeletedUser5283

Ihave just started playing TW after afew weeks break from it due to RL probloms and come bk to find juke and a couple of l.i have joined team which is not a problom with me how ever

any way juke seems to be on top in the war on hoggy even though i dont think there are any conquers.

how do u get that ? av u have stated there has been no conquers on either side or any atacks on each other for a few weeks

toffer87

1. Will TEAM declare on L.I or Hoggy......(already been stated they wont)

the answer to that is a yes i no for a fact that 1 of virtus best players is merging his account with team :icon_wink:

i have not spoke to juke yet so dont no if he still has a problom with me (Probs will have cos we were both having fun attacking each other)

:spear: to the ready :lol:

DeletedUser

Glad to see you back in the game, but betting RL will pull you away again within 3 weeks Hoggy :icon_wink:

Any swan song for leaving can not be Studying or Fishing as both been done to death!

but would suggest you leave the crystal ball off the forum as to what Team will do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5283

Glad to see you back in the game, but betting RL will pull you away again within 3 weeks Hoggy :icon_wink:

Any swan song for leaving can not be Studying or Fishing as both been done to death!

but would suggest you leave the crystal ball off the forum as to what Team will do.

not been studying not been fishing me and my wife have split up after a 10 year marriage so i tuck a few week out of the game to see if we could sort it outis that OK. as for 3 week and ill be inactive just for that am playing till the death of me to prove you wrong

and i dont need a crystal ball to no what team are up as you will no alot of EX L.I are in TEAM, and VIRTUS :lol:

DeletedUser

and i dont need a crystal ball to no what team are up as you will no alot of EX L.I are in TEAM, and VIRTUS :lol:

Whats that gotta do with anything?

You are having enough problems with sending me fakes... all 139 of them, lol.

I think you should be mailing TEAM and Virtus and asking for some kind of diplomacy, because if your tribe can barely contain me ---> Id have 10 plus villages by now, if i didnt run into massive stacks and have to send 10 nukes to each village i try to noble on your members villages.

Then, how are you gonna fight both TEAM and Virtus also? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser5283

Whats that gotta do with anything?

You are having enough problems with sending me fakes... all 139 of them, lol.

I think you should be mailing TEAM and Virtus and asking for some kind of diplomacy, because if your tribe can barely contain me ---> Id have 10 plus villages by now, if i didnt run into massive stacks and have to send 10 nukes to each village i try to noble on your members villages.

Then, how are you gonna fight both TEAM and Virtus also? :icon_confused:

i have not attack you cos themag IS and the 24 hour is not up YET and am not gonna get banned and lose another 20 village's cos i have attacked you to soon

and as for Id have 10 plus villages by now, if i didnt run into massive stacks and have to send 10 nukes to each village i try to noble on your members villages. what u want them to do NOT STACK the village's and let u noble them :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

and as for Id have 10 plus villages by now, if i didnt run into massive stacks and have to send 10 nukes to each village i try to noble on your members villages. what u want them to do NOT STACK the village's and let u noble them :icon_confused:

Yes please. :)
It'll make my life easier, lol.