Juke Airlines Declares On Hoggy

DeletedUser

Then I will scurry back to my corner, but Juke is no different than Jai in many ways so statment still stands, and your still tying to start a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then I will scurry back to my corner, but Juke is no different than Jai in many ways so statment still stands, and your still tying to start a fight.

lol

I've had conversations with Jai but not Juke so couldnt comment on that.

Not trying to start anything, making an observation and voicing my opinions on it.

DeletedUser

And that’s the bit I don't understand, observation of what? Reports of Jukes stacked villages? The fact that he is not losing any villages is that what you basing this on? Toffer I honestly think you’re trying to get a raise out of team as your opinion which you are more than entitled to is based on no observations that I can see?

DeletedUser3227

its bait team till they get banned trick trav, we aint stupid, juke is fighting his own battle there, thats a fact and we all know better, let him try and play his game,

DeletedUser

And that’s the bit I don't understand, observation of what? Reports of Jukes stacked villages? The fact that he is not losing any villages is that what you basing this on? Toffer I honestly think you’re trying to get a raise out of team as your opinion which you are more than entitled to is based on no observations that I can see?

Observation of Juke joining TEAM after declaring he was playing solo and going against Hoggy.
Which brings questions such as....

1. Will TEAM declare on L.I or Hoggy......(already been stated they wont)

2. Now Juke has joined TEAM will others from Virtus be tempted?

3. Will TEAM be supporting Juke with troops againts Hoggy/L.I (not sure if L.I are attacking him or just Hoggy, IMO I think he joined TEAM for the support purpose)--Which is fair I suppose as L.I. members did state there support for Hoggy, but Juke made a big deal about him being chicken not going 1-1 with him.

4. Will Juke gift his villa's to TEAM if/when he quits paying the account( as he did say he was quiting after he had some fun)

Villages had nothing to do with it, I never even looked at them on stats.

I'm not throwing out bait(excuse the fishing pun:lol:) I havnt turned it into an argument and wont do either.
The point I brought up about Juke joining TEAM is a valid point, whether TEAM/Juke decides to respond in an argumentative way is another thing or claim I'm looking for a rise, which like you said yourself people are more than entitled to do so as its there opinion.

DeletedUser3227

This message is hidden because toffer87 is on your ignore list.

your post are not even worth reading, i wont play ur game any more, good luck with the fish . any way juke seems to be on top in the war on hoggy even though i dont think there are any conquers.

DeletedUser

Boo Max, not playing today, so you got me Toffer

And the point you managed to skip past so very well was.

I dont believe for one second he isnt getting nay support troops wise from TEAM

And that you have gone on to tell me is based on your Observation? You know that comments about supporting what other tribes think as refugees are always tricky, so I have to say it does sound like baiting and not structured opinion. Could be wrong...... Has been known...... last time was 13:10 today so could be twice in one day?

DeletedUser

Ahh just the man/boy

well the fact that u wont deny toffer's comment, means that TEAM are helping juke fight hoggy/L.I

so your admitting TEAM are taking hostile steps towards L.I?

I have to ask the same as with Toffer, Is this based on your Observation? any other member of TEAM busy knocking L.I. or Hoggy about apart from Juke that is?

DeletedUser

Boo Max, not playing today, so you got me Toffer

And the point you managed to skip past so very well was.

And that you have gone on to tell me is based on your Observation? You know that comments about supporting what other tribes think as refugees are always tricky, so I have to say it does sound like baiting and not structured opinion. Could be wrong...... Has been known...... last time was 13:10 today so could be twice in one day?

I never claimed anyone to be a refugee :icon_confused:

Yeah it is, my opinion like I stated was based on Juke joining TEAM, after he had declared he was playing solo and going against Hoggy on his own. IMO I think he maybe(and obv I could be wrong here) he is in need of some support troops wise. Yeah it sure is based on that observation of Juke joining TEAM.

No baiting :icon_confused:

Ahh just the man/boy

I have to ask the same as with Toffer, Is this based on your Observation? any other member of TEAM busy knocking L.I. or Hoggy about apart from Juke that is?

Thats already been answered by Hoggy as he stated he had incoming from a few TEAM members.
I HAVE INCOMING FROM JAI, JUKE AND DEADMAX

And above Dee's did point out he sent fakes to Hoggy
I did fake Hoggy - even when Juke wasn't in Team yet - because of my sympathy towards him. But the tribe as a whole is not into ops or ordered attacks on L.I.

DeletedUser

Ahh just the man/boy

just an observation travis.

DeletedUser

Hoggy stated that Max was attacking him!! and in truth that is not surprising to anyone that reads the forums with or without Juke in TEAM, Dees sent fakes before Juke joined? and Jai is tribeless, so that’s not really any answer is it Toffer..... Not really. and a few is not two is it, two is a couple. But all observation and we all could be wrong.

Strange bit is you and Nobbler are busy trying to make Juke look like he is lying or not saying what he in truth is doing, Busy busy busy trying to make TEAM out to be not what we say we are and no one ever being wrong!

My observation.

DeletedUser

Hoggy stated that Max was attacking him!! and in truth that is not surprising to anyone that reads the forums with or without Juke in TEAM, Dees sent fakes before Juke joined? and Jai is tribeless, so that’s not really any answer is it Toffer..... Not really. and a few is not two is it, two is a couple. But all observation and we all could be wrong.

Strange bit is you and Nobbler are busy trying to make Juke look like he is lying or not saying what he in truth is doing, Busy busy busy trying to make TEAM out to be not what we say we are and no one ever being wrong!

My observation.

no im not, my guess is juke doesnt think he'll be playing the game long enough to finish hoggy. and has made a deal with TEAM for his villages after he quits, in exchange for hoggy's/L.I's destruction.

DeletedUser

My observation.

And like myself your quite entitled to make that observation whether people disagree with it or not.
If you read through my post not once have I stated that any of which I said was fact, infact I stated a few times that I could be wrong. Neither am I trying to make Juke to be a liar or TEAM out to be doing something they said there not.
Like I told you my observation was based on Juke joining TEAM, as to why he joined is his buisness and no-one elses, but in light of him joining it gives way to people to voice there opinions as to why he may have moved to TEAM and consequences that may occur now he joined them.

When Hoggy posted that I believe Jai hadnt made his declaration yet, never the less as Juke stated he would be going solo and taking on Hoggy on his own imo people should have respected that, his game play was to take Hoggy on alone and others joined in, Jai being cut out of this as Hoggy is in L.I and Jai declared on L.I as a whole.

But all observation and we all could be wrong.

Exactly I never stated it was fact, for all I know Juke may still be taking Hoggy on(maybe with a little help from a couple of TEAM members) and he;s just joined TEAM for a bit of banter in the forums.

DeletedUser

What your have managed to implying is that Juke is busy getting supported by TEAM and then hid behind the fact that’s it's an observation, when in truth it’s an assumption, don't you think?

DeletedUser

.... but in light of him joining it gives way to people to voice there opinions as to why he may have moved to TEAM and consequences that may occur now he joined them.

You could shout 'I hate black guys' in public and call it free expression of your opinion, but is it ethical ?

He has his reasons for joining. This thread is not 'Juke joining Team, what will happen next?' but the fights between Juke and Hoggy.

Open a new thread if you want, but you'll see it will get closed pretty fast since it won't be appropriate anylonger.

DeletedUser

no im not, my guess is juke doesnt think he'll be playing the game long enough to finish hoggy. and has made a deal with TEAM for his villages after he quits, in exchange for hoggy's/L.I's destruction.

You know I read that twice and I still don't understand it. Its akin to me saying that if Hoggy quits he will give his villages to L.I for the destruction of Juke. A random statement with no context just a probability of what maybe?

DeletedUser

What your have managed to implying is that Juke is busy getting supported by TEAM and then hid behind the fact that’s it's an observation, when in truth it’s an assumption, don't you think?

No No

The observation was Juke joining TEAM

The assumption came from the observation of him joinin TEAM.
That assumption being Juke will/maybe already has support troops from TEAM.

@Dee's theres no need for another useless thread, as this is Jukes thread on him taking Hoggy on SOLO, then I think its pretty on topic to talk about him joining TEAM as I have said it could have conseqences on his solo act on Hoggy through being supported by TEAM, gifting his villa's to TEAM before Hoggy gets them(although I dont think Hoggy will get any imo) or more attacks/fakes coming from TEAM members that will sway the solo action onto Juke's favour through co-ordination.

Your comparrison of what I've said and the one you mentioned is highly ilogical, none are one of the same.
You could shout 'I hate black guys' in public and call it free expression of your opinion, but is it ethical ?

A racial attack(which I would see your inverted comma's statement as) being compared to an assuption thats come from an observation of a TW payer joining a tribe after declaring solo action against another is ridiculas(cant spell :lol:) There not one and the same and certainly not comparable.

DeletedUser

But thats the point Toffer what was

"I dont believe for one second he isnt getting nay support troops wise from TEAM"

is a Will/Maybe, your a grown man and you know as well as I that you start in the forum on subjects like that only puts L.I and TEAM in a show down. Which is why I saw it as baiting?

But you hit the nail on the head there. This is Juke and Hoggy. Might be best to keep the posts to that?

DeletedUser

Its a long boring story why Juke Airlines left Virtus, attacked Hoggy and joined TEAM...

Ill give you all a quick run down.

• Toffer87 quits UK2 because of some made up fishing holiday and not him being nobled off the face of UK2. :icon_rolleyes:
  • Juke Airlines quits Virtus, because Jaigosian kept leaving him creepy messages in the skype, asking him what 'cup' size he was and stuff...
  • Jaigosian also quits Virtus, but only because some pictures leaked out of him wearing a rubber cat suit, dancing with a David Hasslehoff look-alike in an 'all male' night club...
  • Jaigosian was gonna declare on TEAM, but Traviscoob found some even more 'riske' pictures of him in a hot tub, with a few drag queens... So he declares on L.I instead to vent his anger.
  • Juke Airlines declares on Hoggy because stole those 'Jai pictures' from Traviscoob.
  • Juke Airlines joins TEAM because Dees offered him a place if he could get those 'Jai pictures' back.
  • Jaigosian confesses to TEAM that he is a cross dresser. :icon_redface:
  • TEAM kick Jaigosian out of their Skype chat, due to him being a weirdo.
  • Hoggy goes inactive after Juke Airlines nukes him to death, for not giving back those 'Jai pictures'...
  • Toffer87 comes back to the externals, from some made up fishing hoiday. ---> Aint got time to play, but has time to post here all day... :icon_confused:
  • Traviscoob thinks Jaigosian has: and i quote - 'OK'ish legs for a fat bloke'
  • Various TEAM members argue and prove Toffer87 wrong alot...

Thats about it, i dont think i missed anything here.
Thats pretty much the true facts to whats really been going on recently. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

That is hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. Glad to see someone can inject humour into this thread.

Lord knows it needed it.