Juke Airlines Declares On Hoggy

DeletedUser

I'd like to publicly state that my name is NOT Phill, I don't know a Phill, any such accusations are slanderous & unsubstantiated gossip propagated for the sole purpose of sullying my good name. I'm Dave.

:lol:

No you're not, I'm Dave

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ILMAO and spent the next 20 mins watching other Trigger moments.:lol::lol::lol:

Rodney: Del, why do they call him trigger, is it because he carries a gun
Del: No, it's because he looks like a horse

LMAO

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:-------->
2nj8tn4.jpg

DeletedUser

Lmao so because I said I wanted to keep up on the fishing season means I have to go every day according to you?:icon_rolleyes:

Funny you would put up a pic of an ingame villa eh.....since I dont play

Anyway whats that got to do with Juke joining TEAM?

Obviously he cant lay claim to getting 'no help' from anyone else since he joined your tribe eh Max..............His one man army didnt ast long.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5109

I'm new to this toffer so please remind me what tribe you hail from?

deadmax that cant be him coz any bonnie fella fae scotland is ginger!!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

or are you speaking on behalf of max now.......... :icon_biggrin:

I spoke on behalf of Team ..

And I quoted the wrong part of toffer's post. It was supposed to be the second sentence:

Anyway whats that got to do with Juke joining TEAM?

Seeing that was a question Toffer intented to be answered, my comment had full purpose as in stop-taking-up-a-matter-that-shouldn't-be.

DeletedUser

well the fact that u wont deny toffer's comment, means that TEAM are helping juke fight hoggy/L.I

so your admitting TEAM are taking hostile steps towards L.I?

off topic
dees
avi - 1/10
sig - 0/10

DeletedUser

well the fact that u wont deny toffer's comment, means that TEAM are helping juke fight hoggy/L.I

off topic
dees
avi - 1/10
sig - 0/10

Im fighting L.I, not Juke.
NO ONE is helping me, i can assure you.

I know Juke is still nuking Hoggy and vice-versa.

I cant see what difference it makes if he is in a tribe or not? :icon_rolleyes:

Especially to Toffer, who quit due to some BS fishing trip, or joining the cub-scouts or something... :icon_confused:
Im not saying Toffer is lieing about the fishing trip, but here is the picture he sent me...
corey_arnold_1.jpg

Am i the only one thinking he quit, because hes a useless player and now comes back here to troll...?
Seems, kinda fishy to me. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

off topic
dees
avi - 1/10
sig - 0/10

Have you ever looked on the map ? Why would Team walk across a continent to reach L.I and attack them ? So no, Team is not fighting Hoggy/L.I

I did fake Hoggy - even when Juke wasn't in Team yet - because of my sympathy towards him. But the tribe as a whole is not into ops or ordered attacks on L.I. On a sidenote this thread isn't even about L.I

Just because we are tired to comment on silly statements means they are true? Logic mate .. If it could be bought in a shop I would have delivered you some a long time ago.

Finally, about your off-topic. In all honestly, we all know that was a really biased opinion for the sole purpose to try and affect me. In that case you're utterly wrong coze your opinion doesn't touch me at all :icon_rolleyes:
If you really wanna rate my av and sig I'll make a post in the appropriate thread, just for you.

DeletedUser

Quite right Dee's it has absolutly nothing to do with me, never the less it seems odd as Juke did say....

As of yesterday, I am playing solo.

But like Shaneyboy said its still a valid point.

My statement wasnt insinuating that TEAM were going to declare on L.I. but (and this answers Jaigosans part aswell) Him being in a tribe and that tribe being TEAM I dont believe Juke isnt recieving any support troops wise from TEAM. (Personal view there)

Hey come on Jai fishin aint BS, and it wasnt a trip just the season in general. lol @ the useless player part, what do you expect from a noob :icon_wink:

p.s you know whats funny about that pic, I actualy have a pic where I'm wearing a horse head exactly like that one in stables at a m8s farm!
I'll dig it out especcially for you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

that cat freaks me out more than the horses head does toffer. also the fishing season started a while ago, unless you are a mighty tiger trout fisherman. :)

DeletedUser3227

i think its retty obvious that juke went it alone for a while (when he started this thread) then decided to join team, whats the big deal, he is miles away from team and not getting any support for he hasnt asked for any, just toffer trying to get more attention imo.

DeletedUser

i think its retty obvious that juke went it alone for a while (when he started this thread) then decided to join team, whats the big deal, he is miles away from team and not getting any support for he hasnt asked for any, just toffer trying to get more attention imo.

I'm not denying the fact he went it alone for a while, with the help of fakes(as Dee's said) and maybe nukes(not sure about that as obvcourse I dont have proof) from others. Regardless if he's miles away, the point still stands, I dont believe for one second he isnt getting nay support troops wise from TEAM

He's also alot closer to TEAM than he is Hoggy or any of L.I.

@Noxx Salmon season for the river near me is
Leven (Dumbartonshire) 11-Feb 31-Oct
Although it statrs early you dont get the good run of springers till around end of April through to May and June. I dont like fishing for Kelts(A salmon that is still in the river system after breeding)

DeletedUser

I dont believe for one second he isnt getting nay support troops wise from TEAM

I would support Jai in a heartbeat if asked!!

But that’s the point you really are missing about him Toffer, Jai has a lot of pride in many thing and this game is a part of that, Hell you have spoken to Jai many many times and if he has his mind set on something then very very few people will change it, In fact only one person on this world and that’s Juke.

If you have not learnt that at least about Jai, Toffer then ether you are not the person I have come to respect or your just trying to start a fight.

My money is on the latter.

DeletedUser

I would support Jai in a heartbeat if asked!!

But that’s the point you really are missing about him Toffer, Jai has a lot of pride in many thing and this game is a part of that, Hell you have spoken to Jai many many times and if he has his mind set on something then very very few people will change it, In fact only one person on this world and that’s Juke.

If you have not learnt that at least about Jai, Toffer then ether you are not the person I have come to respect or your just trying to start a fight.

My money is on the latter.

I agree with what you said about Jai, but were talking about Juke lol