The inadequacies of the noobs of K44, alas...

DeletedUser

Your quote up there proves you knew it had been cleared and prenobled... yet instead of doing the loyal thing... you took it yourself. How hard was it to notice the village had dropped in points before nobling it? Obviously someone was attacking it~! Then fished for information about Sir knightys troop counts, login times etc. to noble his main village... Pfft... the name of the game... WARS!

The point was and is: You and your tribe did indeed declare a war so to speak long ago and not just today!

DeletedUser

Your only at war with 3 tribes? What a bunch of pansies. ^_^

DeletedUser

Your quote up there proves you knew it had been cleared and prenobled... yet instead of doing the loyal thing... you took it yourself. How hard was it to notice the village had dropped in points before nobling it? Obviously someone was attacking it~! Then fished for information about Sir knightys troop counts, login times etc. to noble his main village... Pfft... the name of the game... WARS!

The point was and is: You and your tribe did indeed declare a war so to speak long ago and not just today!

Usually wars are declared in game before on the public forum, would be silly to do it the other way around.

DeletedUser

Didn't you read all of that post? Or understand it? It clearly shows he sent nobles before learning the intel. Then everything after was retaliation. If you have a reason to think otherwise, please provide the missing information. The facts are very clear to me.

DeletedUser

Adellion I expected a bit of a better PnP. Old pics, needs better presentation and more information. Still good mind :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm, really busy in the last two days...

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~WET~ VDom DJLS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 12
Difference: 9

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,656
Side 2: 24,908
Difference: 10,252

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

DeletedUser4147

^ this, although i assume it's just clearing and defending atm.

I expect Bi! to own this war though

DeletedUser857

Pointwhore ;)

But seriously though, if i were them i would be ~WET~ing myself...

DeletedUser

Don't see any crushing going on...

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DJLS ~WET~ VDom
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 49
Difference: 2

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 172,849
Side 2: 123,041
Difference: 49,808

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,878
Side 2: 20,150
Difference: 7,728

image.php

DeletedUser

Looking pretty slow and even. Are they all against one tribe?

DeletedUser

lol you complain?
I think we are currently at war with the 2 continents :)
well but I never saw much of coordinated attacks coming from them :D

DeletedUser3953

LOL, wow I didn't even know there was a war between us, lol. I just thought they were local skirmishes. And as far as a gang bang, don't make me laugh. there was absolutely no coordination on the 3 tribes AT ALL. VDOM came to world 4 to test army camps, but seeing as most our players left/quit awhile ago, and none of us wantedto/had the time to run a successful tribe. I will be disbanding VDOM in a few hours, but I want to make it explicately clear, that it really had nothing to do with Bi! rather noone with the time to lead.

edit: Vdom was primarily in K45 anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol you complain?
I think we are currently at war with the 2 continents :)
well but I never saw much of coordinated attacks coming from them :D

Never complain! :3

And ClamjuKiller, two questions.

1. You quitting?
2. You related to Clamju... how?

DeletedUser

LOL, wow I didn't even know there was a war between us, lol. I just thought they were local skirmishes. And as far as a gang bang, don't make me laugh. there was absolutely no coordination on the 3 tribes AT ALL. VDOM came to world 4 to test army camps, but seeing as most our players left/quit/failed awhile ago, and none of us wantedto/had/could the time to run a successful tribe. I will be disbanding VDOM in a few hours, but I want to make it explicately clear, that it really had nothing everything to do with Bi! rather noone with the time ability to lead.

Fixed. :icon_razz:

(No, I am joking about but c'mon, pretty good right? :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser3953

Never complain! :3

And ClamjuKiller, two questions.

1. You quitting?
2. You related to Clamju... how?

I am not quiting, and ask clamju, lol, your in the world 5 chat room, so you can ask when ever you feel like it.

Radarr, most of your "fixes" are difficult to understand because they don't make grammatical sense.

If Bi! were so tough, why did I never get an attack, maybe sham gave you some insight??

DeletedUser

Radarr, most of your "fixes" are difficult to understand because they don't make grammatical sense.

True that... :icon_confused: It was 01:14, that's an excuse right? :icon_razz:

...I'm going back to sleep...