The inadequacies of the noobs of K44, alas...

DeletedUser857

From where I'm standing (or um... sitting) it seems to me Bi! are playing the fear game and not really getting round to any attacking...

DeletedUser

I am not quiting, and ask clamju, lol, your in the world 5 chat room, so you can ask when ever you feel like it.

Radarr, most of your "fixes" are difficult to understand because they don't make grammatical sense.

If Bi! were so tough, why did I never get an attack, maybe sham gave you some insight??

^ I seem to recall you sending just one fake at Davyboy, which he had the pleasure of killing. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3953

^ I seem to recall you sending just one fake at Davyboy, which he had the pleasure of killing. :icon_wink:

LOL, pleasure in killing a fake, if you guys take pleasure in killing fakes that speaks volumes.....fakes are sent expected to die, so the kill is pretty boring. I am pretty sure I sent more then one, so he must have had the time of his life, lol.

DeletedUser

LOL, pleasure in killing a fake, if you guys take pleasure in killing fakes that speaks volumes.....fakes are sent expected to die, so the kill is pretty boring. I am pretty sure I sent more then one, so he must have had the time of his life, lol.

Oh yh... incomings pleasure us. Because they usually die when they hit, regardless of whether they are fakes or not. *smirk*