The inadequacies of the noobs of K44, alas...

DeletedUser

REP ME IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELVES AWESOME :icon_rolleyes:

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

We in Bi! have been the subject of many conflicts. Many of you will be aware of the conflicts that Bi! have been in, all of which we have succeeded in crushing our opponent, time after time.

Yet...

Some noobs JUST DON'T GET IT!!! :mad:

!!!Noobs!!!

Answer the following question!

warrrd.jpg

Do you get it? Yes? No? Maybe? I'm a noob who doesn't understand TW?
Urrgh... all these futile responses.

Yet they still dare to meddle with the might of this tribe? Bold... but foolish. They draw their allies from other continents and join forces against our imperial might. They ally their mass-recruiting tribes to face us in battle. SO BE IT!
Bi! will grant you your death wish. :icon_cool:

Today, we will purge this infection of our continent. Today, we will crush our enemies into the dust.

Let it be known, K44 will be in the hands of Bi! ALONE. Trespassers will be packed in a cardboard box with a first class stamp to the rim (assuming their isn't a postal strike). So the grand announcement... ladies and gentlemen...

Bi! hereby declares war on DJLS, ~WET~ & VDom!!!

Written by Adellion,

By order of,

Tasha (Duchess of Bi!)

P.S. Don't forget to rep!

DeletedUser

You declared on the above tribes weeks ago. You trying to get some free rep Adellion? :p

DeletedUser

You declared on the above tribes weeks ago. You trying to get some free rep Adellion? :p

We never declared on them, officially. DJLS we have been fighting for ages admittedly.

VDom attacked us (presumably because DJLS were their allies).

~WET~ weren't even on our enemy list under a few days ago when we heard they were forming a coalition against us.

We considered this offensive, and thereby declared war.

That is all.

DeletedUser

I think he's being employed by whoever directed 300. I swear all his images are just big adverts for that film.

DeletedUser

Bi! are sponsored by the movie 300! Probably because we have so many striking similarities!

DeletedUser

who said all the Bi!'s won't :lol:

Lol epic comeback xD

~WET~ effectively when I joined them on the SexySmurf account, they were enemies. DJLS, enemies since forever, and VDom? Havn't you been pwning them for quite sometime?

Oh, and Ady, the 300 pics are getting old hun. Switch it up <3

DeletedUser

Yes. Every single spartan died in that one battle, which was the only battle in the entire of Greek history.

/sigh

Kids today...

I meant the 300 (according to the film anyway) fighting ones. I didn't say there weren't any other wars did I?

DeletedUser

I don't do the pics. I only do the text. Smile? and Davy donate pics, and I work with them.

DeletedUser

How many members in how many tribes are against Bi!?
How many members are in Bi!?
I think the stats speak for themself.

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DJLS ~WET~ VDom
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 4
Difference: 17

image.php

DeletedUser

~WET~ weren't even on our enemy list under a few days ago when we heard they were forming a coalition against us.

Your tribe had it out for us the day we cleared smile? of most all of his troops and he was thinking of quitting. He wrote saying he has always been #1 and if he can't have it then he was quitting this world... so me and my soft heart said... "Ok" "let's work together then and become allies and take over the whole world!" He agreed to these terms and we shared a forum for a brief time.

The next thing we know is Sexysmurf asks to join our tribe and has friends in Windows. Smile? wanted us to use all of our troops to take out Hefty Smurf and the other Window players. Because we accepted Sexy and did not attack Hefty, our alliance was pulled out from us.

In short, your tribe likes to use other tribes to do all of your dirty work, then you get the victory for the village claim. BattleAxe for example stole a village of MyBigFloppyOne in Wyverns that Sir Knighty had cleared and started nobling.

For this reason and this reason alone, we attacked back. You knew he had it coming or would not have stacked his village with 5 paladins and mass support. We still managed to take out a heap of your tribes troops aye?

Good Luck to T*U*D and W4R that think they have a true alliance with you. If you want to talk about Mass recruiting... Look who you chose to ally with. Both of those tribes have members scattered all over the world!

WILLOW :) ! ! !

DeletedUser7162

We never declared on them, officially. DJLS we have been fighting for ages admittedly.

VDom attacked us (presumably because DJLS were their allies).

That is all.

You said ~wet~ were not on your radar until a few days ago. You do tell lies as battleaxe and smile? have been attacking us for weeks and taking our village. Those of you in k44 lok out as the noble attacks seem to land at 7:01am

DeletedUser

Nothing helpful I can really add :) Read BattleAxes post if you want to know what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was a catalyst for Bi! to remove ~WET~ as an allience. As Tasha knows, I offered her options that would of benefited Bi! later on, and she never took it.

DeletedUser

In short, your tribe likes to use other tribes to do all of your dirty work, then you get the victory for the village claim. BattleAxe for example stole a village of MyBigFloppyOne in Wyverns that Sir Knighty had cleared and started nobling.

|006| (499|427) K44 3,579 BattleAxe [Bi!] BattleAxe [Bi!] 2010-04-15 14:12:17
|006| (499|427) K44 3,579 BattleAxe [Bi!] BattleAxe [Bi!] 2010-04-15 14:12:17
|006| (499|427) K44 3,579 MyBigFloppyOne [Wyvern] BattleAxe [Bi!] 2010-04-15 14:12:16

I am sure as you are all experts you will know the above is an extract from TWStats, it shows I nobled my self twice, so took the villa on my 2nd noble.

If this was planned, then I would have known what the loyalty was and would have only sent 2 nobles not 4, unlike your husband sir knighty I use noble trains to noble villas.

This was a simple case of cross nobling, and what happened after? Sir Knighty asked your tribe members to continue attacking me, I killed those attacks much the same as I killed the recent noble attempt.

Also you attacked me, because I nobled Sir Knighty's main villa, I nobled it, because he attacked me, nothing to do with smile?, sexysmurf, heftysmurf with WET or with BI!.

He attack me, I attack him. Same as I would not have posted anything here if you had not tried to make out I am some kind of opportunist thief.

DeletedUser

*Bi! only considers an alliance when it is beneficial to them and not to the other tribe in question. Smart tactic - yes.

*I had no clue that you were intending on taking out Sexysmurf... even she obviously had no clue if that be the case.

* We forwarded the reports of that village being pre nobled and you did indeed know it... how? because you received an email from MyBigFloppyOne which we have copies of.... don't try to make yourself look like you are all that. You are a thief as far as gaming goes, you saw the opportunity and took it knowing you did none of the work for it.

*Yes that is the way the game goes, nor am I crying over it... Just don't like people / tribes/ Bi! beefing themselves up to be something they wish they were!

* Your loyalty is to no one ... not even your own tribe members. We nobled one and you booted her out? She wrote us saying her points were too low so you dismissed her, yet some of your other members have her points. This must mean you did not want a nobled village on your watch/tribe record~~~

DeletedUser

you have proof, oh my.

I have proof to.

Looksie

First Report, see the time it hits.

http://uk4.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/4c54ef57d473a40658d6fed428c7e203

13:12

Now, I launched from 494|432 to 499|427 as the report clearly shows, this is a travel time off 4hrs 7mins and 29 secs by Noble

Again don't take my word for it, check the attack planner

Attack plan against village 499|427 (arrival at 2010-04-24 13:12:00)
Village info
Owner: BattleAxe
Continent: K44
Launch timesLaunch from Slowest unit Time to travel Launch at
|001| (494|432) Nobleman 04:07:29 2010-04-24 09:04:31

So, in order for me to arrive at 13:12:00 I needed to launch at 09:04am

and looksie here is said email, what time was it sent?

MyBigFloppyOne on 15.04. at 09:45
Hi

small warning ur going to be fighting sir knighty who already cleared and lowered this villge I warning u since I rather u get it then him

Thats right it was sent at 09:45am, so I launched 41 mins before he contacted me to say he had already been attacked.

Like I said cross nobling, your reaction, attack me, mine, attack you back. Am I a thief, no I am not.

Now, please provide proof to colaborate your accusations, rather than tarnish my reputation with words alone.

DeletedUser

*Bi! only considers an alliance when it is beneficial to them and not to the other tribe in question. Smart tactic - yes.

This is your opinion not ours. If we have allies its because we consider them to be strong tribes and want to work with them.

*I had no clue that you were intending on taking out Sexysmurf... even she obviously had no clue if that be the case.

This is first I have heard of it, no idea what you are talking about, you know she is tribe mates of some of our players in other worlds right?

* We forwarded the reports of that village being pre nobled and you did indeed know it... how? because you received an email from MyBigFloppyOne which we have copies of.... don't try to make yourself look like you are all that. You are a thief as far as gaming goes, you saw the opportunity and took it knowing you did none of the work for it.

See my other post, you snooze you loose, build noble trains. Oh and whilst sir knighty was mailing me he continued to launch clearing waves, so his problem if he wants to take aggresive stance so will I.

*Yes that is the way the game goes, nor am I crying over it... Just don't like people / tribes/ Bi! beefing themselves up to be something they wish they were!

Ok

* Your loyalty is to no one ... not even your own tribe members. We nobled one and you booted her out? She wrote us saying her points were too low so you dismissed her, yet some of your other members have her points. This must mean you did not want a nobled village on your watch/tribe record~~~

You are referring to xbieth? she is a he, and to my knowledge he had been account sat for a week came back, and a few days later was nobled, he didnt ask for support, as he was barely active, not being active in BI! = Kicked from tribe. Loyalty is a 2 way street, what use is a player that is not active, not on forums, not supporting, attacking, none. If you want inactives in your tribe thats you lookout not ours.