W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

One of the most boring threads I have had the displeasure to read.
Any reason why you guys want to keep entertaining this "player"???

DeletedUser

One of the most boring threads I have had the displeasure to read.
Any reason why you guys want to keep entertaining this "player"???

there like that with him cause I havent been on for them to flame.

DeletedUser4320

Dubby,There was no arguement. I posted some facts that I feel are far more important than arguing, these facts were not presented in anyway to be discussed, why discuss the posting of a fact such as taken villages? Because at the end of the day as I stated in an earlier post the point of playing Tribal Wars is to take villages, we did this on a massive scale against =KN=.

Which in itself is an argument to the discussion. Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes.

I also never said fighting smaller tribes was "less stellar" I was just pointing out yet another fact that being the number one tribe.....you can only fight tribes smaller than you.

And I never said that you have said that fighting smaller tribes was less than stellar as the saying goes.

Again Dubby the part where you are incorrect is saying you were "Beaten" by the 3 mightest families.

T4H came in late and took nothing more than a handful of villages, TR even later.......

So =KN= were not beaten by the 3 mightiest families, but rather beaten by the families of W1N, T4H and TR, which as of now constitutes the 3 mightiest families on uk1.

So, once again, my statement was correct.

Thanks for proving my points mate!

DeletedUser1189

But Dubby, your statement that you were beaten by the three largest families in world 1 is definitely a fallacy and is not historically accurate to what happened. Its already been pointed out that when you fought W1N they were not part of a family. So not only by repeating yourself are you continuing a misconception, but your looking silly while doing it. Most likely trying to grab additional headlines with the look at me style posting but its just wrong and inaccurate.

DeletedUser4394

An ass is less of an ass when compared to a mule as the saying goes.

DeletedUser4320

Its already been pointed out that when you fought W1N they were not part of a family.

It has been claimed by the W1N family propaganda department, yes. But the emperor doesn't necessarily have new clothes just because he claims so as the saying goes.

If you look at the time of creation for the W1N family, you will notice that it was formed before I called it a day as the saying goes. Consequently I have fought W1N when they were part of a family.

So not only by repeating yourself are you continuing a misconception, but your looking silly while doing it. Most likely trying to grab additional headlines with the look at me style posting but its just wrong and inaccurate.

The silly, wrongful and inaccurate buffoon just gave you a good and proper schooling regarding the factual matters at hand. The truth is indeed stranger than fiction as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

It has been claimed by the W1N family propaganda department, yes. But the emperor doesn't necessarily have new clothes just because he claims so as the saying goes.

If you look at the time of creation for the W1N family, you will notice that it was formed before I called it a day as the saying goes. Consequently I have fought W1N when they were part of a family.

The silly, wrongful and inaccurate buffoon just gave you a good and proper schooling regarding the factual matters at hand. The truth is indeed stranger than fiction as the saying goes.

Incorrect, you were destroyed when W1N were a single tribe, you finally pressed delete when W1N merged. Being destroyed, and deleting are completely different things.

DeletedUser4320

Incorrect, you were destroyed when W1N were a single tribe, you finally pressed delete when W1N merged. Being destroyed, and deleting are completely different things.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DubbyTheMule

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N
Players: Amarath

Timeframe: Timeframe: 01/10/2009 00:00:00 to 20/04/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,884
Side 2: 21,421
Difference: 59,463

Yes, I was throughly destroyed by the mighty forces of W1N!

No, not really of course, just joking and pulling you leg a little there as the saying goes.

Nice try Ade, but next time you just might want to run a quick fact check before posting about things you obviously doesn't have adequate knowledge about.

:icon_cool: <- In honor of Roch, he likes it when I employ a look at me style of posting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DubbyTheMule

Side 2:
Players: Amarath

Timeframe: Timeframe: 01/10/2009 00:00:00 to 20/04/2010 00:00:00

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,884
Side 2: 21,421
Difference: 59,463

Yes, I was throughly destroyed by the mighty forces of W1N!

No, not really of course, just joking and pulling you leg a little there as the saying goes.

Nice try Ade, but next time you just might want to run a quick fact check before posting about things you obviously doesn't have adequate knowledge about.

:icon_cool: <- In honor of Roch, he likes it when I employ a look at me style of posting

Why is Amarath in the stats, whoever he is?

DeletedUser4320

Amarath was a W1N player, who got the boot after I started to munch on him. He is included as I've learned from the W1N vs coalition thread that stats are to be included even after the player isn't a part of the tribe anymore (The German Asterix).

DeletedUser

Those conquers are only low because you chickened out and demolished your own villages. Therefore, W1N indirectly caused your defeat.

DeletedUser4320

Those conquers are only low because you chickened out and demolished your own villages.

That is incorrect as proven by the fact that operation scorched earth was employed more than half a year after the conflict started.

Therefore, W1N indirectly caused your defeat.

That the W1N family together with the TR and T4H families caused me to declare defeat has never been questioned.

DeletedUser

How does that change anything? I could care less how much time went over it, ultimately you were the one that lost. You were the one that demolished your villages and made them unsuitable to noble.

You tried to make it look like they were not the cause of your destruction earlier. Just look a few posts up.

DeletedUser

LOL Amarath, player goes inactive and KN spot it......take a few villages.....your awesome Dubby.

But as much as your stats look great, they are insignificant in the overall war.....why? Because you and your tribe got your asses handed to you.

It's a real shame your ingame talents don't match your forum posting talents Dubster you would have made a great addition to the W1N team if they did match!

Anyways....I don't wanna repeat myself too much here but I will on this occasion....

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =KN=
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,112
Side 2: 58
Difference: 1,054

chart

Individual stats mean nothing in a game of Tribal warfare Dubby when your tribe rolls over and takes it up the poophole so easily!

The only stats that matter at the end of a war are total villages conquered, so to end the arguement once and for all.....

W1N - 1,112
=KN= - 58

Outcome: Total Victory.

DeletedUser4320

your awesome Dubby.

Thank you for the kind words mate. I do my best as the saying goes.

Outcome: Total Victory.

Has anyone abjected to this? No, W1N had the advantage in both size, skill and activity and won accordingly. So this is just yet another straw man argument from you.

The argument revolved around Abdo portraying the victory as an impressive one. That the number one tribe beats a tribe filled to the very brim with n00bs, like myself, is to be expected. Taking into consideration that you used over half a year (1 week, lolz) , recruiting and getting the other top two family tribes involved is not verily impressive either. W1N performed adequately and that was enough to take =KN= down.

Impressive is what impressive does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

It falsifies your claim that me destroying my villages was the only reason W1N was down on the noble count.

I would like you to back this claim up with a quote.

No it does not, it only indicates you misinterpreted it. With the 'only reason' I meant as soon as they actually started trying. :icon_wink: If they ever. :)

If you are unable to recall what you wrote only a few hours ago or unable to read it back, then I would seriously advise to refrain from further posts.

DeletedUser4320

No it does not, it only indicates you misinterpreted it. With the 'only reason' I meant as soon as they actually started trying. If they ever.

So with 'only reason' you didn't meant the only reason, but one of several reasons. Intriguing logic. The fact remains though, W1N had over half a year to take my villages, so me in the end destroying them after T4H and TR joining in was positively not 'the only reason' I have a positive score against the W1N family.

If you are unable to recall what you wrote only a few hours ago or unable to read it back, then I would seriously advise to refrain from further posts.

I recall perfectly what I wrote and it was not what you said, which is why I asked for a quote.

Which you of course haven't provided.

DeletedUser

getting the other top two family tribes involved

You see Dubby this is where your arguement is flawed, you know nothing about why T4H or TR got involved, T4H saw an opportunity to claim 60 villages in a K they had almost full control of, once they took these villages they then saw some extras in K's that =KN= had players isolated in.

TR came in when W1N had totally broken =KN='s back, they saw W1N potentially taking 50% of a K they controlled and decided that was not acceptable and I don't blame them for stepping in and taking easy villages.

We may have taken 6 months to do this, but for 12 localized players, over 1.1k taken villages..........I would say impressive enough.

Now about the "KN are all noobs", I did state some were very good opponents and I tip my hat to them, as for the noobs......well......you only have to look at how easily some players folded under a little pressure....St Martin? Top player in the tribe.......decimated in a few days.

Anyways, the KN - W1N war is over, Total Victory for W1N and thats the end of that discussion :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Do not try to twist my words, it will not work.

Where did I ever say I meant several reasons rather than one? Nowhere. You were talking about 6months. I was talking about the very small period where they actually bothered (a bit). I hardly think a tribe like W1N was having nightmares about a single player with not even an impressive record.

Unless you have some weird view on the phrase 'calling it a day' it would appear that you mean you were actually on top of the situation and that therefore it was not W1N who caused you to do what you did and get defeated but ultimately yourself... There's your quote, enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.