W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You have failed to beat any of these tribes, whilst none of your tribes and
personal accounts have been impressive thus far... I fail to see your mastery
of Tribal Wars, Kilroy! :icon_confused:

At no point have I claimed any such TW mastery, and I openly admit to being a distinctly average player and a mediocre leader.

I do not see it as being a particular disgrace as to not leading a tribe significantly weaker than either W1N, Che!!! or TR, especially considering that I am, as you say, inexperienced in TW, whereas W1N, Che!!! and TR all have an experienced elite core.

Whilst I accept your criticisms of myself, please do not belittle the acheivements of -ODA- who, whilst ranked 24th, technically beat DOA, who were ranked 10th and were four times the size of -ODA- (and, interestingly, many of whom have since been recruited to W1N). I do not profess that this is due to my leadership, but rather having an exceptional group of players.

Now it's hardly surprising TR impressed you the most, they had no wars, thus
were able to throw all they had at you!

Please do not try and excuse yourself - this is simply good strategic planning on TR's behalf, rather than have numerous wars at once.

...having to throw all you have to rid a tribe like Avaz does not impress me! :icon_redface:

I think it is fair to say that Avaz are/were on a par with =KN=, and if TR's swift decimation of the Avaz does not impress W1N, I believe it fair to assume that W1N elongated war with =KN= does not impress TR either.

So they should be capable of tribe-wide operations, they are the rank2 tribe ffs! :icon_rolleyes:

I spy a contradiction - only a few posts ago did you claim that TR were unworthy of being ranked 2nd. Now, whilst I may be a simple country bumpkin with straw in my hair, surely you cannot deny that it is somewhat impressive that three family tribes can perform such a feat, yes?

I am fully aware of TR's tactics of having all their players coordinate to land on a
targets' villages all at the same time (not within milisecs like us), but minutes, but
this is just one very small tactic, lol!

Indeed it is just one small tactic, but as you say, the Avaz were neither a match to TR (or W1N or Che!!!) and, much like W1N, have not been rigourousy tested yet. As such, prehaps it is unfair for W1N to undermine them.

Let's see how TR deal with our counter-tactics, which for lolz I will throw in
mass coordination plans on a few of their players... don't hit delete now! :lol:

Again, you are assuming that your goading and launched attacks have affected TR which, given the noticeable absence on the forum of TR posters, hints that W1N have not been successful.

Family? Blasphemy!!!

W1N. members are attacking Flux, indicating activity, and therefore W1N are a family, however temporary.

The prospect of a world wide gang-bang on W1N is just mouthwatering, however,
it just would not be the same without TR... hence the goading! :icon_twisted:

--Abdo--

As I say, I do not speak for TR, I am only defending their reputation as they are too discipined to fall for the bait that W1N are laying for them.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

So guess which part i disagree with.......

Me being an average player??

Only pulling your leg (as the saying goes . . . these sayings are infectious!). You know I adore you Omegawebby, but -ODA- did noble more points and villages off DOA in the time when we were at war. This is not an opinion, but a fact.

Kilroy

DeletedUser6158

Me being an average player??

Only pulling your leg (as the saying goes . . . these sayings are infectious!). You know I adore you Omegawebby, but -ODA- did noble more points and villages off DOA in the time when we were at war. This is not an opinion, but a fact.

Kilroy

I'd argue that once W1N and CHE!!! began recruiting from DOA the tribe was doomed to fail, too many inactives and a lack of a firm base by which to operate from (something both LRAG and -ODA- had). This inactivity allowed other tribes to take advantage and credit to them for that.

When you see large accounts with mixed villages for example even after being told several times you know the games up.

-ODA- might have taken more villages but not from the players that are now in W1N and i look forward to the battle with -ODA- members now in Flux.

Let my :swordsman: nuke begin......

P.S i never did think you were a bad player nor a bad leader tbh. -ODA- was always an active tribe with close members and that was a credit to those who ran it.

DeletedUser2722

Gargh, I am so startlingly poor at keeping my word.

:lol:

At no point have I claimed any such TW mastery, and I openly admit to being a distinctly average player and a mediocre leader.

Perhaps, but when you said; "I highly doubt there are any other players in this
world who have not only had to master the game, but found themselves leading
a tribe in consequetive wars with three of the top five tribes", it implied you
believe you had mastered the game...

...clearly you have not and to your credit you don't deny this, however, choose
your words more carefully as there's more people on this forum than just yourself
who enjoy picking holes out of posts! :icon_wink:

Whilst I accept your criticisms of myself, please do not belittle the acheivements of -ODA- who, whilst ranked 24th, technically beat DOA, who were ranked 10th and were four times the size of -ODA- (and, interestingly, many of whom have since been recruited to W1N). I do not profess that this is due to my leadership, but rather having an exceptional group of players.

My purpose is not to belittle you, or your tribe; I was merely pointing out your
lack of Tribal Wars experience.

A player with so little experience is more likely to be wrong than a player who
has seen it all before... TR may seem an awesome force to you, but to many of
the W1N players, they seem very average and unworthy of the rank 2 position.

I will not say I'm always right like you, however I will say I'm rarely wrong -- this
I credit to not speaking unless I have a very good idea of what it is I am talking
about...

...in short, I won't speak without a great deal of experience, whilst others may
talk of things they know not! :icon_wink:

As for -ODA- vs DOA...

I think you will find DOA were just about finished at this time and consisted of
largely inactive players who were rejected from W1N... but well done! :)

I think it is fair to say that Avaz are/were on a par with =KN=, and if TR's swift decimation of the Avaz does not impress W1N, I believe it fair to assume that W1N elongated war with =KN= does not impress TR either.

I would not say =KN= and Avaz were equal, however, I do hope TR are unimpressed
with how we took =KN= down (with just a few local W1N members)... let's hope they
are equally unimpressed by our stats against the coalition and join the action! :icon_razz:

I spy a contradiction - only a few posts ago did you claim that TR were unworthy of being ranked 2nd. Now, whilst I may be a simple country bumpkin with straw in my hair, surely you cannot deny that it is somewhat impressive that three family tribes can perform such a feat, yes?

My point is this...

TR's amazing powers of timing in their attacks to land within minutes of each other
is a very basic strategy... for many newbs, it is the first tactic they are taught!

So there's no contradiction...

In my (and many others) honest opinion, TR are unworthy of being a rank2 tribe --
they recruit rejects, noble dead-targets, target noobish tribes like Avaz, have merge
wars with average tribes like SWARM and have no balls to declare on a tribe who are
superior to them in all ways...

...they are an embarrassment who show just how weak the UK server is! :icon_redface:

Indeed it is just one small tactic, but as you say, the Avaz were neither a match to TR (or W1N or Che!!!) and, much like W1N, have not been rigourousy tested yet. As such, prehaps it is unfair for W1N to undermine them.

You will find many of the W1N members, unlike TR have been rigorously tested by
some of the best tribes on the .net server, which imho is far more competitive than
it's UK counterpart... we will not underestimate TR on the battlefield, however! :icon_wink:

Again, you are assuming that your goading and launched attacks have affected TR which, given the noticeable absence on the forum of TR posters, hints that W1N have not been successful.

One key to being good at this game is not to assume anything... I do not assume
TR won't attack, it's unlikely they will declare, but I remain hopeful and will not
rule out the possibility.

As I say, I do not speak for TR, I am only defending their reputation as they are too discipined to fall for the bait that W1N are laying for them.

More like their leaders want to dig their heads in the sand and hope it will all just
go away so they can go back to playing Barbie.

trluvbarbie3.jpg

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

Can we have some interesting topics and views on the forums please?

Please??

Hannibal, son of Hamilcar Barca, I've now let you roam around the forum without restraints for a good day now, eagerly awaiting the interesting topics and views you where itching about. But much to my dismay I notice that the contributions have been scarce both in quality and quantity and thus I've come to the conclusion that I just have to saddle the mule again and start typing my typical nonsensical drivel / interesting critic of the UK1 developments.

I would not say =KN= and Avaz were equal, however, I do hope TR are unimpressed with how we took =KN= down (with just a few local W1N members)... let's hope they are equally unimpressed by our stats against the coalition and join the action!

A few local members. That was indeed a good one mate! W1N employed over 50 different accounts in their offensive campaign against =KN= and several top guns (like Anti-Shaft, luke bishop, WeekendWarrior, codywasnevergood) came blazing to the theatre as vultures looking for carcasses. How many players that was involved is hard to say, but the Anti-Shaft account was played by 4 players at a time, so lets say 200. Despite this the war dragged on and in the end TR (ironically enough) and T4H had to join the war and became the straws that the brokeback camel as the saying goes.

On the other hand, a mediocre n00b as myself, had a positive track record against the W1N. In the end the stats became:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DubbyTheMule

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 9
Difference: 1

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,884
Side 2: 23,606
Difference: 29,255

Impressive is as impressive does as the saying goes. And in my humble opinion, W1N failing to rim me within a week as Wayne promised was not verily impressive.

DeletedUser1942

Dubby, as "impressive" as you think those stats are - the bigger picture is, that your tribe got done as the saying goes.

There may have been a few nukes thrown in from others further away from the KN frontline, however, the fact remains, it was a small group that did the majority of the damage, which did resolve in KN being battered.

Before you say about TR's involvement, they ONLY jumped in, as they are vultures,who only prey on the weak and defenseless as im sure some sort of saying goes ;)

DeletedUser

well unfortunatly i have dubby on my ignore list , but im kinda sure he is mumbling abt how we attacked them with 50 members and so on ... same old story , kinda gets boring.

pull stats show me that cody and luke nobled from KN :) they havent even launched nukes.
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: luke bishop codywasnevergood

Side 2:
Tribes: =KN=
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 00:00:00 to 15/05/2010 13:26:16

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

u cant have enough of lying cant u ?

and its amarath have a bit of a respect, it seems to me that u dont have respect to urself. , and he was kicked due for inactivity for 2~3 weeks , he eventually went barb and never came back.

good job that u managed to noble 3 villages off a totally inactive account, remind me to to give u a medal for it.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 00:00:00 to 19/05/2010 13:26:16

Side 1: 1,108
Side 2: 58
Difference: 1,050

chart

Side 1: 1,109
Difference: 1,051

meawhile :

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H -T4H- =T4H=
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 00:00:00 to 20/05/2010 13:26:16

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 19
Difference: 145

also , this was before TR broke the nap and launched.
as u can see , ur backs were broken long before TR launched .

Side 1:
Tribes: TR TR. TR..
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 00:00:00 to 28/03/2010 13:26:16

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 5
Difference: 26

its after that ur backs were broken TR launched ;)

DeletedUser4320

Dubby, as "impressive" as you think those stats are

Have I said anything about my warfare against W1N being impressive? Answer; no.

So when you say that I think that they are impressive we're probably witnessing something Freud would label as projecting. You think that I think that the stats are impressive since you yourself find them impressive.

I thank you for the compliment!

There may have been a few nukes thrown in from others further away from the KN frontline

Thank you for falsifying Abdo's claim that it was just a few local W1N members that was involved.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: luke bishop codywasnevergood

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 00:00:00 to 15/05/2010 13:26:16

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

u cant have enough of lying cant u ?

If I had said that codywasnevergood and Luke Bishop had nobled from =KN= this would indeed be a proof to falsify that statement. The only problem is that I never said that they nobled from =KN=, so your snippet is moot. But I do understand that English is a difficult language to master for someone that is not native speaking, I myself have English as a third language and will of course be so indulgent that I'll let you have another go.

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H -T4H- =T4H=
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 00:00:00 to 20/05/2010 13:26:16

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 19
Difference: 145

Thank for proving that the T4H family was involved too, glad that we've found some common ground as the saying goes!

DeletedUser1942

Have I said anything about my warfare against W1N being impressive? Answer; no.

The way you seem to post them at every opportunity, shows you think they are impressive, despite maybe not declaring it ;)

Thank you for falsifying Abdo's claim that it was just a few local W1N members that was involved.

I wasnt stating facts - i said there "may" have been a few from a far sent. However, there is no proof there was, or that there wasnt :) It was merely a stab in the dark as the genuine saying goes ;)

DeletedUser4320

The way you seem to post them at every opportunity, shows you think they are impressive, despite maybe not declaring it

The way you seem to think that I think that they are impressive shows that you think that they are impressive. For that I thank you, but in the end my tribe got beaten by the 3 mightiest families in UK1 so my own positive track record is a poor man's comfort as the saying goes.

I wasnt stating facts

That is true, so I adjust my comment to;

"Thank you for making Abdo's claim that it was just a few local W1N members that was involved less credible."

DeletedUser

My god are we still on this?

The only facts that really matter in a game that is all about conquering villages is this...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13,305
Side 2: 2,558
Difference: 10,747

chart

Side 1: 1,112
Difference: 1,054

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 90,368,750
Side 2: 7,678,704
Difference: 82,690,046

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,165,071
Side 2: 464,891
Difference: 7,700,180

chart

These stats are all that matter, Tribal Wars is an online game where the purpose of is to conquer villages and ultimately rule the world.

Your tribe are not yet defeated, they are still around.....in small numbers and small villages but they are still there.

You and we both know Dubby that W1N broke the back of KN, T4H and TR came in and mopped up some straggling villages that we did not want or in K's we were not heading into.

Yes the mightiest tribe (W1N) smashed your smaller tribe but this is not our fault! Being number 1 means nobody is above you....meaning that you can only fight and conquer from tribes smaller than you and lower in rankings, I apologise for being the top tribe in UK1.....I'll try and get W1N to fall in rankings but having so many excellent players.....I do not hold much hope for this to happen.

DeletedUser4320

Yes the mightiest tribe (W1N) smashed your smaller tribe but this is not our fault! Being number 1 means nobody is above you....meaning that you can only fight and conquer from tribes smaller than you and lower in rankings

That W1N only can fight tribes that are smaller is a trivial statement and is not one that has been opposed at all, so you are only arguing a straw man as the saying goes.

What was pointed out, after the W1N family ferociously blew their trumpets as the saying goes, is that W1N spent over half a year taking down a tribe that, according to you, was filled to the brim with less than mediocre n00bs. And even then you had to get help from the other two top families in uk1 AND recruiting players from =KN=. All this stands in a significant contrast to your early assessment that I would be rimmed within a week.

Impressive is what impressive does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1189

I don't believe that was a straw man argument Dubby. Please explain your reasoning for declaring that.

DeletedUser

But the whole of W1N was not involved Dubby, can you prove that every W1N member got involved against KN? I highly doubt you can.

10-12 localized players smashed your tribe of 75 members, thats how it happened, thats what conquer stats will show.

This may have taken half a year but its still a good acheivement in taking over 1k in villages over 10-12 players.

Might be blowing our own trumpets but really.....that is because we can.....check the stats and that is why we blow that trumpet.

I will say this...

=KN= had a lot of noobs who rolled over easy, some were tougher.....freddo1 was a good defender so were Frampo and beavere38, Jurik did well and so did Travler and Ricqeshthepalmtree, -AJ- also proved to be a good player.

The rest of =KN= were either average or poor.

DeletedUser589

Dubby give it up mate please. You are ruining our forums. I love how you use the term family when back then we were just one tribe when fighting you. Also you say that the other two top families ganged up on you despite that firstly they weren't top 2 when they attacked and secondly the stats show that they came in to take what we couldn't due to agreements.

You contradict your self and your arguements constantly and consistently. The stats are not always gospel but the positions that both KN and w1n are in today is all the information anyone needs

DeletedUser4320

I don't believe that was a straw man argument Dubby. Please explain your reasoning for declaring that.

Roch, Wayne tried to refute my point. But instead of arguing the fact that W1N had a less than stellar warfare against =KN=, he attacks the argument that the W1N family wars smaller tribes, which is a position not held by me, but rather by a created straw man. There is nothing wrong in his argument against the straw man’s position, but it goes above the goal as the saying goes as it isn’t a rebuttal of my position.

Might I ask why don’t you believe that is was a straw man argument Roch?

But the whole of W1N was not involved Dubby, can you prove that every W1N member got involved against KN? I highly doubt you can.

I’ve never claimed that every W1N member did get involved in the fight against =KN=. So there will be no need to eat porridge on Sundays as the saying goes, this is just another straw man fallacy from the Judge.

10-12 localized players smashed your tribe of 75 members, thats how it happened, thats what conquer stats will show.

So if a player doesn’t conquer a village he hasn’t been involved in a conflict. Is that a correct assessment of your stance?

=KN= had a lot of noobs who rolled over easy, some were tougher.....freddo1 was a good defender so were Frampo and beavere38, Jurik did well and so did Travler and Ricqeshthepalmtree, -AJ- also proved to be a good player.

It is nice to see that you can acknowledge good performances amongst your opponents. Fair play to you as the saying goes, this is something I’ve not seen before from W1N members(with the exemption of Psychobannanna).

The rest of =KN= were either average or poor.

Yet W1N used more than half a year cleaning the lockers as the saying goes. And only after reaching agreements which saw TR and T4H enter the theatre.

Impressive is what impressive does as the saying goes.

Dubby give it up mate please. You are ruining our forums.

Luke, let me give you a sound piece of advice. If you don’t like my postage, put me on ignore as Mr. Monk has done and you will not have to read what I am writing. This is not some chat hosted by your peers where you can request anyone not rubbing your back to be kicked as the saying goes. I will continue to make use of the privilege granted to me as a member of this site to express my opinions, not to be confused with onions as the saying goes.

I love how you use the term family when back then we were just one tribe when fighting you.

W1N are, as of now, de facto a family and thus that is the appropriate term to use.

Also you say that the other two top families ganged up on you despite that firstly they weren't top 2 when they attacked and secondly the stats show that they came in to take what we couldn't due to agreements.

Yes, that T4H and TR came blazing into your fight due to agreements with the W1N family was apparent. What your agendas behind those agreements were is not known and thus will only be speculation, while the fact remains that the TR and T4H family came to your aid after you made some sort of agreement, nothing wrong with that as the saying goes.

its amarath have a bit of a respect, it seems to me that u dont have respect to urself.

How utterly ironic it is that you are berating me for a lack of respect just 17 minutes after you yourself employed derogatory slurs in your speech against me (which you now have edited away). Don’t worry though; I’m not one to snitch to the powers requesting bans.

DeletedUser2918

If you don’t like my postage, put me on ignore as Mr. Monk has done and you will not have to read what I am writing

you can do this on the externals?? please tell me how!! :icon_sad:

oh, and straw man argument - my understanding of this rhetorical tactic is to put forward an idea or supposition where you have no evidence to support it - but you put it 'out there' for the truth to be identified through debate and discussion. Although i believe your definition is the one as found on wikipedia there are other defintions out there. Hence perhaps Roch's (and mine before i actually looked at wikipedia) confusion.

DeletedUser

My understanding is basically what dubby said. Kind of proving something irrelivent to prove your point.

Anyway, to ignore you click on the players name, select User List next to send message, and pick add to ignore list. However, I would only do it if they were spamming. Despite Dubby's annoying record, I feel atleast, he does bring up many valid points.

DeletedUser1189

Simply because he is stating a fact, he is not trying to refute the difficulty had fighting KN if there was even difficulty, the quote you gave was merely pointing out that W1N will always fight smaller tribes when taken individually as being warred by us because W1N is rank one. There is no straw man argument, just a simple fact.

I don't know anything about that war as I was not part of W1N when it happened which also goes to show there is still a margin of error in what you say, as Luke pointed out by saying you were warred by three family tribes. Which is 100% not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.