A shout out to T4H

DeletedUser

Today was the start of the T4H vs *FW* war, except T4H dont have the balls to come out and tell us that they wanted to break the NAP between our tribes. Instead they showed great skill by attacking a player 2 K's away from the rest of *FW* and when asked why they were doing it denied point blank that any attacks were taking place. Then this morning they delete our joint forums and send even more attacks while still no declaration was made.

So this is an open letter to any T4H member who has a set of balls or a backbone to come on here and declare war properly for which i will respect you.

DeletedUser

ooooo.. perhaps they'll have more balls than TR and declare on W1N as well.... but I doubt it...

DeletedUser

well there are 2 people crying in this thread . pick one , and aim it at them ^_^

DeletedUser

Yeah thats absolutely perfect. I now have much more respect for your tribe:icon_rolleyes:

Im glad i could be of assistance :icon_razz:

Im sure something official will be put up soon enough... But Hang on... I've said that before haven't i ? :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im glad i could be of assistance :icon_razz:

Im sure something official will be put up soon enough... But Hang on... I've said that before haven't i ? :icon_biggrin:

Yeah and then nothing arrived:icon_cool:

Couldhave just said it then and there ye were gonna go to war with us we wouldnt have minded:lol:

DeletedUser1189

I'm not a fan of declarations sometimes, it depends on the situation, but if there is one thing you can be sure about, if you declare, its going to attract attention and spamming. Like in this thread, Komputaz trolling T4H, who didn't even start the thread and whining about them not declaring on other people. Just imagine how loud he might whine had they actually started the thread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i take it hes not your favourite person...

well i dont really think we wanted a public forum declearation...
just wanted them to admit we're at war after sending 500 attacks and not to play stupid... i mean it was a bit obvious but just admit it!

btw thats my opinion not *FW* familys

DeletedUser

i take it hes not your favourite person...

well i dont really think we wanted a public forum declearation...
just wanted them to admit we're at war after sending 500 attacks and not to play stupid... i mean it was a bit obvious but just admit it!

Thats all we wanted, just grow a set of balls and own up to what is really going on.

btw thats my opinion not *FW* familys

This is also the opinion of the *FW* council of which i am a member.

DeletedUser1189

ooooo.. perhaps they'll have more balls than TR and declare on W1N as well.... but I doubt it...

This is what I'm talking about, which you posted in this thread :icon_eek: Had you forgotten already?

DeletedUser4479

I'd blame himenator for the war and few others like him trying to twist rules to suit there needs for barb munching.
FW broke nap rules so many times what yea expect to happen i know T4H broke it a couple time but that expected some mistakes. You where to busy barb munching and stacking T4H lines that you where making a threat of yourself.

DeletedUser

Let's just hug :)

There's no point blaming each other, just fight. Tho T4H does have a size boost.

DeletedUser

I'd blame himenator for the war and few others like him trying to twist rules to suit there needs for barb munching.
FW broke nap rules so many times what yea expect to happen i know T4H broke it a couple time but that expected some mistakes. You where to busy barb munching and stacking T4H lines that you where making a threat of yourself.

No T4H were very good at that hence why the NAP had to be redone. Fact is your tribe is spineless!