A shout out to T4H

DeletedUser

Please don't make responses this crude. If this is your opinion, its probably best kept to yourself. Doesn't do much for *FW*'s forum reputation.

what forum reputation???
i think your the first FW player to post, and your new to the tribe!!

DeletedUser

-----

Edit: Though I'd add notes in response to this quote too: 'as you yourself seem to have had plenty of bad to say about your NEW temporary 'home''

*FW* has its faults, and I won't ever say otherwise. I was at war with T4H and *FW* for months, so I wouldn't exactly be full of praise straight away either! Considering my two neighbours - Rand Al Thor, and The Dragon Reborn deleted their accounts, I've also been extremely unsettled. I have been on the verge of switching to T4H on many occasions, as I know various members of your council and tribe, and have a great deal of respect for them. Things haven't been the same in my area since the w00t days. So yes I have had plenty of bad things to say about FW, and I have also said in mails that I viewed it as a 'temporary home.' I even said the same about EXP when I joined. I spent 4 days tribeless trying to make the correct decision about which tribe to offer my loyalty next. I have always wondered if I made the right choice or not. However now there is a war, and I am in FW, I am going to fight for the tribe. Regardless of how settled or not I am in the tribe.

I'm not going to hide what I have said. And I haven't hid the fact I have been unsettled from the FW council.

-----

Has it's faults... Must be pretty huge faults...

[05/05/2010 23:51:45] Temion: yeah **** it, im giving my account away, fw is a joke

DeletedUser

give it to Vorn, former FW player in world 4, he was also T4H aswell so will be interesting :D

DeletedUser

Today was the start of the T4H vs *FW* war, except T4H dont have the balls to come out and tell us that they wanted to break the NAP between our tribes. Instead they showed great skill by attacking a player 2 K's away from the rest of *FW* and when asked why they were doing it denied point blank that any attacks were taking place. Then this morning they delete our joint forums and send even more attacks while still no declaration was made.

So this is an open letter to any T4H member who has a set of balls or a backbone to come on here and declare war properly for which i will respect you.

Don't usually post on this forum, but couldn't help myself with this one.

War is an action, and as thus is something you do, not talk about. The violence of action wins wars, not verbose declarations...

Last edited by a moderator: