Conquer the World - The Awoken Bear

DeletedUser613

Not everyone who drank the coffee got the illness, i'd imagine you only wanted to infect the stuff ready for export to ruin my reputation

DeletedUser

Just uhhh. Curious

Which countries/places/people actually reported having the urinary problems?

DeletedUser

I asked if you were offering me Kenyan slaves and you said:

Dunno if you would want them, they all seem to have been poisoned from the coffee you contaminated.

So yes, Kenya does have slaves.

DeletedUser613

That was a joke reffering to you poisoning the coffee.
no, kenya dosen't have slaves

DeletedUser

I'd call for the WHO to investigate all elements of working of Muldeh's coffee company, that includes finances to check for unexplained costs or chemicals bought.

DeletedUser613

I would also like a full UN investigation into the poisoning of Kenya's coffee exports and would try to trace it back to the culprit responsible.

DeletedUser

evidencef.jpg

Tsk Tsk.

DeletedUser

Due to some uh, circumstances, occurring (I'll PM you on skype Marsak) I'm probably not going to be able to get a turn in by tonight if it's due then.

Should be able to get one in tomorrow morning however.

DeletedUser613

Sorry to say Oman seems to accept people trafficking and slaves.
http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Oman.htm
I can type into google too.

One of Oman's laws:
"TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS – The law does not prohibit trafficking in persons;"

"Exact number of victims is impossible to obtain, but according to an official source in UAE, there has been increase in the number of teen-age girls in prostitution (forced to work from Iran and other countries). The magnitude of the statistic conveys how rapidly this form of abuse has grown. The popular destinations for victims of the sex slave trade are the Arab countries in the Persian Gulf (UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar). Traffickers target girls between 13 and 17 to send to Arab countries. The number of Iranian women and girls who are deported from Persian Gulf countries indicates the Magnitude of the trade"

In the Kenya situation people were lured out of the country due to the bad economic situation then taken advantage of and sent to countries like Oman for example.
Now that our economic situation has improved somewhat this should be drastically decreasing.

DeletedUser282

I just saw you claiming you had no slaves and felt the need to correct you, also:-

that source said:
CAUTION: The following links have been culled from the web to illuminate the situation in Oman. Some of these links may lead to websites that present allegations that are unsubstantiated or even false. No attempt has been made to validate their authenticity or to verify their content.

Though I will begin sorting this out now.

DeletedUser613

We don't.
They are lured to other rich countries with better economies.

DeletedUser

My turn will be late. My laptop beens broken for the past few days and i've only just got it fixed >_>

DeletedUser

abhijeethm-Turn 3-Sri Lanka

I'm funding Heavon Fox's porject this turn-2 billion

Use he rest on some dumb stuff,I;'m quitting,Thats it.I'm too bugged and bored to do anoher ctw,I cant believe I joined this one,I've played in enough ctw for on vacation. I give my country to muldeh,or some shiz,heavon fox has got it covered I believe.

Well this is it folks,move on. ^__^