Conquer the World - The Awoken Bear

DeletedUser

My turn will be late. My laptop beens broken for the past few days and i've only just got it fixed >_>

This. I need an extension plus I need some questions answered by the GM >_>

DeletedUser

abhijeethm-Turn 3-Sri Lanka

I'm funding Heavon Fox's porject this turn-2 billion

Use he rest on some dumb stuff,I;'m quitting,Thats it.I'm too bugged and bored to do anoher ctw,I cant believe I joined this one,I've played in enough ctw for on vacation. I give my country to muldeh,or some shiz,heavon fox has got it covered I believe.

Well this is it folks,move on. ^__^

Ohhhh noooo!!!!

DAMN

DeletedUser

Question.

How much would you expect one of these to cost, because the answers i'm getting seem to be varying at around $2-2.5 Billion on google, and i'm not sure how valid those costings are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Clueless42 – Cambodia
- Education system greatly improved
- Government bank created, very useful
- Collective farms are more popular now. Many younger farmers are moving.
- Local economy slightly boosted
- Prisons are reformed
- Tourism increased
- Tax breaks given
- Urbanization started.
- Agriculture Community started, Laos joins as well.
- Haiti accepts aid.
- Military stuff bought
- Military trained and size increased
- Fertilizers being researched, work ongoing.

Population: 14,805,000
Budget: $6.75 Billion

Cambodia! Turn 3

Royal Cambodian Army:
"divisions, each with a full strength of 3,500"
3 counter guerilla brigades
9 independent infantry regiments
3 armoured battalions
1 special forces regiment
4 engineer regiments (3 × field and 1 × construction)
1 protection brigade (4 × battalions)
17 border battalions (forming)

Assumed total size: 73,500 soldies, 59,500 in border battalions.
Total Size: 0.49% of total population
Main Battle Tanks:
103 x T54
118 x T55
50 x T55AM2BP
40 x T55AM2
200 x Type 59/Type 59-I

Light Tanks:
100 x PT-76
50 x Type 62
20 x Type 63
12 x AMX-13

Infantry Fighting Vehicles:
70 x BMP-1

APC's:
20 x M113A1/M106
20 x BTR-40
210 x BTR-60
100 x BTR-152
40 x Tatra OT-64
200 x BRDM-2

Rocket Launchers, Artillery, Anti-Aircraft Weaponry Here

Bought Last turn:
90 x BTR-90 APC's

Royal Cambodian Navy:
15 Patrol Craft - Unspecified Type, estimated value: $100,000,000
3,000 Sailors
2,000 Marines

Domestic Affairs - $4.5 billion

$1.5 Billion into the creation of Non-Plastic Beach. This will be a hi-tech and modern harbour on the southern coast of Cambodia. This large port will be built as a trade port and military base, with 10% of the harbour given over to docking of miltary ships. The harbour will be built using local labour, with an estimated $1 Billion of the total budget being used to hire local workers and materials, with the rest used to source expertese and resources from abroad where necessary.

$0.5 Billion into the creation of a government shipping fleet. This will run trips from Cambodia to harbours in Europe and America, as well as any nations who have specific interest in setting up trade realtions. Subsidise the use of the port as opposed to air-travel to encourage spending on the government shipping program, allowing Cambodia exporters to sell their exports cheaper across the world by offering a low cost method of transportation, especially for non-perishable goods.

$1 Billion into a large infrastructure program. Mass-production of roads and motorways, with larger highways linking major cities to each other and to the new port in the south, as well as roads linking villages to regional hubs and other important areas to try and increase the ability and efficency of transport around Cambodia.

$0.5 Billion into the Cambodian car industry, to try and boost production as well as make cars cheaper to encourage people to buy cars, providing an imporvement in the economy through greater production and spending as well as to standard of living for those in rural areas with better access to the important facilities (such as hospitals and schools).

$0.5 Billion continued funding into the government bank to continue handing out loans to small companies.

$0.5 Billion to continue raise standards for education, building more schools and hiring more teachers to lower class sizes and help provide better equipment.

$0.25 Billion on beautifying the capital, creating pretty buildings and museums glorifying the countries history, both to encourage tourism and to insitll a sense of national pride. Museums are to be made free to citizens on Sundays.

Foreign Relations

Invite Thailand, Laos and Vietnam to greater integration, following the sucsessful co-operation over the Agricultural Community. Suggest that multual benefits would come from a more flexible labour market, which has worked so well in the EU to allow both students and workers to travel and has been beneficial to most nations, especially the workers, like Eastern European workers who have been able to find work by travelling abroad. Therefore propose a new common currency for all nations that which to introduce it, to be phased in over the next year as well as the breakdown of border control between the four nations and the greater issuance of work permits.

Send envoys to Kenya, expressing regret for their victimisation on the world stage. State that until further information has come from the WHO that no action to ban or prohibit the sale of any brand(s) of coffee will be made, and that we hope things will work themselves out with minimal embarassment for all parties.

Miltrary - $1.75 Billion
One Moskva Class Helicopter Carrier to be purchased from the Russians. As this vessel has been retired by their navy in favour of more superior models it should not be threatening to their interests. Price $1.75 Billion. The 18 Helicopters it can carry will be made up from the existing air-force, although some spaces on the deck will be empty.

Continue to offer the services of the Engineer company in Haiti to the rebuilding services, as both experience working in challenging environments for the troops, and as a message of goodwill to the Haitian government.

Research - $0.25 Billion
$0.25 Billion pumped into the existing research project.

$6.75/6.75 Billion Spent
Ports
Shipping
Infrastructe
Car Industry
Banking
Education
Single Currency
Kenya ;/
'Choppers In The Ocean!
Hait! :D
Fertilisor

DeletedUser613

TBH I can't imagine that helicopter carrier costing more than 1.5 billion

DeletedUser

doomdeler666 - FYR Macedonia - Turn 3

Change name to Northern Macedonia (the last suggested compromise by the greeks)

Population: 2,114,550
Budget: $5.75 Billion

logistics and utility
HMMWV x80
TAM-110 x75
TAM-150 x80
Iveco 90-17 WM x44
M35/44 truck x150

Armoured Fighting Vehicles
BRDM-2 x10
BTR-70 x 58
BTR-80 x12
M113A1 x28
TM 170 Hermelin x114
Leonidas 1 x11
MT-LB x10
BMP-2 x11
T-72A x35

Artillery
M-74 x78
M101 x54
M-30 x108
M-63 "Plamen" x12
BM-21 Grad x12

Air Defence
SA-13 Gopher x21
SA-18 Grouse x10
SA-7 Grail x200

None (landlocked)

Millitary Spending
Sukhoi x5 - $500,000,000

Domestic Affairs/Economy

Secret - funding for project - $1 billion

Banking Security - Spend on state of the art security sytems for banks to make them among the safest in the world, just like in switzerland - $500,000,000

Gold - Create a large gold reserve to back the countries financial might and to assist banks if needed. - $1 billion

Banking Sector - Buy majority shares into Macedonian banks - $1 billion

Foreign Relations

Offer a merge to Albania as we have very similar ethinic groups in our countries and a merge would offer them great financial benefit.

Continue with offering aid to Greece with another $1 billion. State that we have changed the name to North Macedonia as that was their last offer in order to end the dispute. Again, offer them a merge with a one year get out clause that means if they really don't like it they can leave.
Research

Project Soaring Wind - $750,000,000 - completed

Summary
Secret
Bank security
Buy up gold
Buy bank shares
improve medical care
offer albania merge
offer greece aid and merge
complete project soaring wind

May come back an edit shortly...

DeletedUser613

S'ok just giving you what I think from looking at other helicopter carriers , although you may want to check with marsak etc.

DeletedUser

Boxxy - Baltic Union - Turn Three

Lithuania – 3,341,966
Latvia - 2,231,503
Budget - $9.2 Billion

Domestic Affairs/Economy - 5.5 billion dollars
Expand http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_of_Klaipėda to take in more cargo and take in larger Cargo ships - 1 billion dollars

Construct several large police centres in the various large population centres around the Baltic Union focusing on area's with high crime rates. These HQ's will act as a local HQ for police activity in the area. It will be based around the most advanced police centres in the EU. - 1 billion dollars

Subsidize growth in the industrial sector - 500 million dollars

Expand the speacial colleges scheme, construct further colleges across the Baltic Federation, in these colleges people over the age of 18 can recieve extra skill training for a very small fee (free if they are unemployed) - 500 million dollars

Exand the special industrial area in the Baltic Union, small tax breaks will be offered to industry that set's up in this area, internation companies like Airbus will be invited to construct factories in the area - 500 million dollars

Further improvements to the education of the Baltic Union, aim to have the best education in the world - 500 million dollars

Start a mass transportation scheme, this scheme will undergo over several years and make the Baltic Union the standard bearer for transportation networks across the world, using the efficient German transport model as a base and possible German advisor's to improve the transport system of the Baltic Union. - 1 billion dollars

Advertise the various cultural sites around the Baltic Union including the various economic and infrastructure improvements that the country has made - 500 million dollars

Foreign Relations -
Expand relations with Poland. A Polish-Baltic friendship
Expand relations with Serbia, promote Slavic-Baltic relations
Increase diplomatic ties with Ukraine, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Stronger economic ties :3
Send diplomats to Turkey
Strengthen relations with EU and NATO countries
Send diplomats to Moscow.
Offer Estonia a merge ¬_¬

Research - 500 million dollars
Start researching a mulit-role fighter much like the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novi_Avion - See if we can hire some of the old workers of the project and get the old prototype and work related to the air-craft. It was mid-way through development so I hope I can find a lot of stuff to make development quicker. - 500 million dollars

Military - 2.8 billion dollars
400 x http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_99 for 1 billion dollars.
10 x http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurofighter_Typhoon for 800 million dollars
1,000 x http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_BVT - 1 billion dollars

Summary
8.2 billion dollars spent.
In edit mabe :eek:

DeletedUser282

Oman call for a referendum for the people of the majority of Colombia that just merged into umm... Ecuador? (Might be wrong, perhaps someplace else, probly south America though otherwise tis just stupid)

As this would be democracyfulnessitude.

DeletedUser

Oman call for a referendum for the people of the majority of Colombia that just merged into umm... Ecuador? (Might be wrong, perhaps someplace else, probly south America though otherwise tis just stupid)

As this would be democracyfulnessitude.

Baltic Union supports this message and asks for the United Nations to monitor the referendum to make sure it's fair.