Top 20 Tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

if a player slags off another tribe on here that tribe has the right to defend itself
i was just making a few points and dan was replyin to my points not very well but replying (",) still dont understand his 8/10 for his tribe and 4 for us hmmm and now im spamming this thread because of you replying to dan so therefore this is all your fault because im replyin to you (and dan is going to reply for sure) haha ..

and you seem to be the only 1 nobling in bl wonder why your still sticking with them theyll be gone soon (",)

DeletedUser7325

lol come on guys, lets stick to the main topic which is giving opinions about top 20 . Yeah you should defend but that can be done in pms though :), or you can reply with top 20s and give your opinions. lol and no more replies please. (only top 20s no spamming:icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

and who are you to decide how or where one should reply? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok I'm giving it a quick go.

1. 404. Good OD, good averages, in great position to expand and to take over the rest of K55. Nice core of excellent players, organized and looks like it will be rank 1 for a while.

2. Bi!. The top 3 players are from this tribe and with lots of elite players and have the best averages will be the biggest threat to 404 in the future probably, but their very spread out position leaves some question marks.

3. TEA. There are good players in this tribe and have heard leadership is good, however, very low averages and OD. Their recruitment policy will probably be their downfall when the inevitable war with 404 will start.

4. ?!?. Don't know much about them but they have some pretty good stats, since they haven't mass-recruited their way to their rank unlike the tribe above them. Look the most likely to take control of K54 though Vital may make things complicated or very easy, but do something quickly as you seem to be running out of targets and going for barbs.

5. WETLUV. Family tribe, so lots of members and bad averages. However, they're pretty well positioned in their continent and are probably doing better than most would have expected against Bi! and W4R.

6. HYBRID. Only rank 6 because up until 2 days ago all of K45 had been tribal hugging and barb munching. Bad averages, quite too many bad members still in there, and appear to be pretty disorganized. The war stats against +PEST- in the last 48 hours speak for themselves, 21-4.

7. +PEST-. Good tribe, for now winning their war and look like they will be eventually taking control of most of K45. Look organized, good position and have some good players, probably deserve a higher ranking.

8. O.O. Not sure what they're up too, but don't look that good as they have been nobling a bit too many barbs and I don't see them lasting in the long run.

9. W4R. Looks like they are getting quite a bashing from WETLUV and have been slowly descending the ranks. Quite spread out and haven't been growing that much in points really. Don't think they'll be around for much longer.

10. Urban. Good leadership, looks like they will take over K46 and K56, and I think they will be staying around for quite a long time and continue to climb the ranks.

DeletedUser

1 404 - Haven't been hit hard yet, so don't know how they will hold there ground when under pressure, but they're looking strong.
2 Bi! - Nearly double the ODD of the tribe that is rank 2 in ODD. :)
3 TEA - Good luck fighting 404.
4 ?!? - Look good, and don't know how they will cope when under pressure.
5 WETLUV - Done a decent op on me, but failed. Would of got my village with level 3 church IF they done better timing. There defending is aweful. Thanks for new pally wep & #1 odd though :)
6 HYBRID - Just disband.
7 +PEST- - Make hybrid disband ^^ lol
8 O.O - Just disband.
9 Urban - Don't know.
10 W4R - Stop nobling barbs -,-
11 Vital - Look good, but under pressure I think they will get messed up.
12 *BK* - Don't know.
13 HEROES - Just disband.
14 Gians - Don't know.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the Good luck Smile?!
TEA vs 404 will be fun, I'm on the back-line basically whilst still in K55, I'll see if my troops are needed or if I should just continue clearing my church...

DeletedUser857

Thanks for the Good luck Smile?!
TEA vs 404 will be fun, I'm on the back-line basically whilst still in K55, I'll see if my troops are needed or if I should just continue clearing my church...

Apparently I'm the no.1 target of TEA :icon_biggrin:

Finally some ODD!

DeletedUser

1 404 - Cant really comment obviously since I am in 404 (however 404 ROCK!)
2 Bi! - Great players & Great Leadership = future threat for 404 (but some time off I hope)
3 TEA - Another family tribe - say no more we all know what comes next - Watch this space!
4 ?!? - Good players and avg's soon to be #3 I'd say
5 WETLUV - Family tribe again which will be their downfall - however if the sort out the family and drop the weak link - they may be around for a while yet.
6 HYBRID -Well - +PEST-'s future new homes
7 +PEST- - Glad to see some aggression from these guys - If played right they will be a force to watch in the future, just keep away from the hugs.
8 O.O - Who?
9 Urban - Who?
10 W4R - Just give up - it aint going to happen for you! Best you can expect is some slightly better tribe asking to be your ally for a battle with one of the big boys, then you'll find yourself at the sharp end of an axe!

DeletedUser

Not be long until Bi! and 404 are at war... I'm getting bored ;)

DeletedUser

Not be long until Bi! and 404 are at war... I'm getting bored ;)

I'm far enough away from most of WETLUV, do you know how far away I am from 404? Can we not war someone a bit closer to me?

DeletedUser7369

When did this become Bi's war forum? you could war O.O and then we see if they use their offence to defend like they use their defence to attack :)

DeletedUser

When did this become Bi's war forum? you could war O.O and then we see if they use their offence to defend like they use their defence to attack :)

I don't believe in secrecy, it's like telling lies, that's why I talk about things on the externals.

DeletedUser

*post's NME's war plans up on external forum*

Wait. Something will appear... eventually. hopefully

DeletedUser6599

Well heres my thoughts:

1. 404 - At the moment they haven't been tested by anyone but so far they are looking good. Had some dealings with some of there members and they seem a good bunch who know what they are doing. Be good to see how they do when in a good decent war.

2. Bi! - I see these as the best our of the top 2 tribes as they have proven they can defend and attack unlike 404 which haven't really done much defending yet. They have less members than any other tribe in the top 10, highest average points and highest average villages points. Respect to them

3. ?!? - Another non-mass recruiting tribe which is what i like to see. Again shows its not the amount of members you have, its the skill and teamwork of the players you have. Looking good at the moment but don't know much about these, be good to see them tested as again another top 10 tribe with very low ODD.

4. TEA - I hate family tribes and really don't see the point in them. No one ever needs over 100 members and to be honest you dont need over 50. Not fantastic ODD or ODA. Your at war with 404 yet seem to be more bothered about nobling barbs and players with no tribe. Really don't deserve this rank.

5. WETLUV - Yet again another family tribe which will fail eventually like they all do. Surely with that many members everyone isn't active and i would love to be proved otherwise. They are doing well to say the position that they are in and do have a decent ODD and ODA rank, at the moment being a family tribe isn't effecting them but im sure it will in the future.

6. Hybrid - Well what can i say. Your in a war which you outnumbered the enemy 2:1 but still couldn't handle it and got another tribe involved (O.O) to outnumber enemy 4:1 and still not doing good.

7. +Pest- - My tribe so can't comment

8. Urban - Really don't know enough to comment about these guys.

9. O.O - I thought these would be better in a war than Hybrid but quite disappointed seem as they send defense troops as attack.

10. W4R - These do seem an organized bunch ready to help each other out but apart from that not enough known on them to comment further.

Didn't do 11-20 as i don't see the point in the top 20, top 10 is what matters in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3953

6. Hybrid - Well what can i say. Your in a war which you outnumbered the enemy 2:1 but still couldn't handle it and got another tribe involved (O.O) to outnumber enemy 4:1 and still not doing good.

I love the way you point out that we out number your tribe 2:1, yet you consistently forget to mention we out number you in top continent tribe as well 2:0. Let's be honest about the whole o.o thing here, you held no respect for them and recruited their refugees so they declared, that seems to be your failed diplomacy more than us requesting help.

DeletedUser7369

I love the way you point out that we out number your tribe 2:1, yet you consistently forget to mention we out number you in top continent tribe as well 2:0. Let's be honest about the whole o.o thing here, you held no respect for them and recruited their refugees so they declared, that seems to be your failed diplomacy more than us requesting help.

Wrong - Ok we held no respect for them but they already had us set as enemies when we recruited one of their refugees. FACT.

There was no failed diplomacy as there was no attempt at diplomacy. I only negotiate with tribes worth the effort. They aren't. I admit that their entry into the war gave the Hybrid-O.O alliance some victories but doubt it will last.

There is a proper thread for moaning about each other already started. May i suggest that a mod moves these two posts there?

DeletedUser

1. Bi! (OD rank 1) - They now have most of the top twenty players in w4, are agressive and have OD to match their points. On that basis they very much deserve to be no.1. Weaknesses do exist however: Despite their map position being greatly improved by their 404 recruits, it is by no means perfect and they remain stretched and isolated in some areas which means they can be vulnerable to attack. Also, while Bi! is a tribe of very good individual players it remains to be seen if it is a good tribe, as ultimate success in TW is due to the ability to selflessly support tribemates when needed and it is by no means certain that some of Bi!'s members have this mindset.

2. TEA (OD rank 6) - OD rank is uncomfortably below points rank, and they were constantly coming off second best to 404 during fighting with that tribe. As a result they have been forced away from the core and towards the rim. As a mass recruiting family tribe they can probably survive as a rim tribe, but in my view in terms of rankings the only way for them is down from here.

3. Vital (OD rank 12) - One of the main threats to total Bi! domination, if only in K54. However, as their OD rank shows they have yet to be seriously tested in battle, and the failure to deal quickly with the much weaker BL should worry them. Support between tribe members would appear to be good, however, and this should serve them well is at the same time they can begin to mount credible offensive actions.

4. HYBRID (OD rank 2) - Have not seen recent stats for how well they are doing in the war against +PEST- but their OD rank (in ODA) is obviously good. Thier map positioning is not great, however, with the tribe being split into 3 main pockets, and with some threats from Bi! to their west, however they do have room to expand north towards the rim if needed.

5. WETLUV (OD rank 3) - Have been under attack from Bi! for some time, but are still here. Good OD rank (including ODA) and a reasonably good map positioning in terms of compactness and mutual support, somthing that is helped I believe by a number of them being friends in RL. This should mean that they will be around for some time yet.

6. ?!? (OD rank 9) - Their ODA rank is actually a hell of a lot better than their ODD rank, and this is no doubt due to them being Bi!'s allies as well as having NAPs with other large tribes near them (eg VITAL). In that way, however, Confused are essentially untested in battle and it remains to be seen whether they will carry on as they have been as Bi! allies, or will work with other tribes like VITAL against Bi! Personally I suspect the former path, although a tribe like Bi! will only have them as allies so long as they are of any use in neutralising the emergance of a more serious threat to them in the SW - after their job is done no doubt they will be eaten up by Bi! afterwards...

7. +PEST- (OD rank 4) - I'm unsure of how things are going in the war against HYBRID (where of course most of their OD comes from), but in more general terms their map position isn't great. Yes, they are compact enough for mutual support, but they are also hemmed in with little room to expand unless they can defeat HYBRID (which given how long the conflict has lasted would appear unlikely).

8. URBAN (OD rank 12) - I know nothing other than they are in a reasonably good position on the eastern rim...

9. W4R (OD rank 6) - Don't know much about this lot. Their positioning isn't great however, with the bulk of the tribe being on the western rim while other isolated pockets struggle to survive in the core...

10. O.O (OD rank 13) - The core of this tribe are a group of players from the now defunt O.O in w2 who decided to up sticks and move when things got a little hot there where they were being squeezed by two larger and more aggressive tribes. They do have some players with ability, however overall the tribe appears to be growing far too slowly and lacks aggression. For that reason I can't see things improving for them...

11. *BK* (OD rank 14) - Other than being a northern rim tribe I know nothing...

12. =FATE= (OD rank 43) - The figures don't actually do this tribe justice. They are the largest of the 404 splinters (where essentially they have reformed a tribe that merged into 404), and with only 13 members their points rank is very good. As a new tribe their OD rank is not to be taken as an indication of ability. This is the tribe most likely to give Bi! a headache in K55.

13. HEROES (OD rank 17) - Southern rim tribe, but I know nothing...

14. Gians (OD rank 19) - On the NE rim, but I know nothing...

15. G.G (OD rank 5) - Mass recruited family tribe, and the early top ranked tribe of w4, they continue to be squeezed and pushed down the ranks. Their high OD score is largely made up of ODD which says it all really...

16. W A R (OD rank 20) - I know nothing...

17. LUVWET (OD rank 10) - WETLUV academy...

18. Virus (OD rank 23) - I know nothing...

19. TEA2 (OD rank 36) - TEA academy, say no more...

20. ~LGA~ (OD rank 26) - I know nothing...