Top 20 Tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

Here's my attempt

1 - Bi! - The top tribe in the world so must be doing something right :) Just had war declared on them by Vital, so there's a chance that things could begin to change for them. Their min weakness is that although they have some of the highest points playerhttp://uk4.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=6927&screen=info_ally&id=8http://uk4.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=6927&screen=info_ally&id=8s, they're very spread out (except for ex 404) so they could face a war on several fronts if more join in. fortunately, their reputation acts as a shield so many are too scared to fight them. I think they'll be around for a long time yet if they don't bite off more than they can chew.

2 -WETLUV - Haven't heard that much about them recently. I know for a while they were warring Bi!, but I'm not sure if they still are. As they're still near the top of the rankings, I guess the war ended or is at a stalemate. Shame they havn't lost their acadamey yet. Didn't think they'd be around for long when they arred Bi!, but they're evidenly stronger than I thought!

3 - TEA - Another tribe I'm not that sure about, but I think they are also warring Bi! (well they have avery close proximity on the map). Thay have niice control of their K but a pretty high member count compared to some of the other top tribes. i think with their high member counts and strong K dominance they won't be dislodged too easily.

4 - HYBRID - My tribe. I know most don't normally mention their tribe, but I will anyway :D We're currently warring PEST and are about even with them. many thought we'd be crushed but we've shown we're stronger than that. Hoping we'll be around for a long time yet :)

5 - ?!? - I know very little about this tribe, don''t think it has a very strong external forum presence. Do know they set up an ingame World Cup forum though :D Don't appear to have much dominance in a single K, so could be hit hard by a large war. Don't think they'll be here for all that long.

6 - =FATE= - Appear to be a bit of an anti Bi! tribebeing invovled in a war against them. We've had the odd skirmish with them in the past and they've proved to be decent players. Plenty of ex 404 players there who stayed loyal and kept up their war. If they join forces with Vital then Bi! could hhave a serious fight on their hands. Not sure how they'll do against Bi!, so they might last, they might not.

7 - Vital - They declared war on Bi! today, and have made a nice start. Of course, they had the advantage of suprise so when Bi! react it may become more evn sided. I thought their pnp was brilliant though, we need to have more of these threads so we know what wars everyone is in :) Think they'll do pretty well against Bi! so this war could be a very good move.

8 - urban - They've been steadily climbing the ranks recently and have a good amount of control over their K. I know they're at war with Gians but not sure how they're doing. I've heard Gians are winning and urab were struggling, but this may be biased as it came from the Gians leader :D Think thhey'll last for quite a while yet.

9 - +PEST- - Our adversaries :D they've performed well in the PEST HYBRID war, with a great start though they've been losing ground recently. They have low numbers but the players they do have are very good, and its a well run tribe. We're hoping they won't be around much longer :D (war will probably end up a bit of a stalemate really)

10 - O.O - They've sunk a few ranks recently after a clear out, but are still fighting. They're face attacks from a number of tribes, but are still fighting on. Then again, I'm unlikely to say anything bad as they're our allies :D

The rest I'm not all that sure about. Most of the tribes there will keep changing so there could be a potentially decent tribe there.

DeletedUser7217

Here's my attempt

8 - urban - They've been steadily climbing the ranks recently and have a good amount of control over their K. I know they're at war with Gians but not sure how they're doing. I've heard Gians are winning and urab were struggling, but this may be biased as it came from the Gians leader :D Think thhey'll last for quite a while yet.

Since you said something about us here is what I can say about the War - we have about 30-40 odd members who are active and do a lot of work - the leaders are doing brilliantly on this but some people should be kicked for inactivity on forums. I think we are doing quite well against them - they are nobling our inactives but we held off some of their big players. We are now looking to show the first good use of the AC, hopefully that will be succesful, will post later

DeletedUser

1 Bi! (7.4M/42) - Huge APP and OD, lots of big names, no shortage of opportunities. The best placed tribe, it will take internal disillusionment or a combined effort from outside to shake them from the top. I can't see them slipping down the rankings, they will be #1 until they disband.

2 WETLUV (4.3M/96) - My ingame experience of the family has not been to their credit, but to hold the #2 spot they must be doing something right in the parent tribe's heartland.

3 TEA (4.2M/107) - Not my part of the world.

4 =FATE= (2.8M/24) - Again, nowhere near me, but holding #4 with only 24 players is impressive.

5 HYBRID (3.4M/92) - My tribe. Clearly not deserving of their poor reputation of a few weeks back. Suffering from the extemely expensive war with Pest, but showing no signs of collapse. The war seems to be going well, but is a massive distraction from much more profitable conquests on other borders, where imo there has been too much diplomacy and too little aggression. If the situation near the core can be stabilised soon, they will be in a great position to push their other frontiers out quickly. A full-on Bi/Pest alliance would cause real problems, though.

6 ?!? (2.7M/35) - Not really known to me; good stats.

7 Vital (2.5M/37) - I knew next to nothing about them before their Bi PnP thread, which has earnt them a lot of kudos. A gamble which I hope pays off for them.

8 Urban (2.5M/61) - Some big names, and taking advantage of their position.

9 +PEST- (2.1M/40) - Forced into the Hybrid war due to their tight core location, a war which isn't going nearly as smoothly as they had hoped. Clearly a lot of talent, but such an expensive and protracted war is costing them dearly. Outright victory in the war seems unlikely, and certainly a long way off. Even if they win, they are buffered against tough tribes who may take their moment of victory as a cue to capitalise on their war exhaustion. I guess a merger may get them out of it, but they probably have too much self-respect to consider that.

10 O.O (2.0M/56) - Definately not Hybrid's junior partners, as some seem to suggest. Indeed, they seem to be doing far better against Pest, suffering few losses and taking some good villages. Opportunities to the east, for the moment at least, though I wonder if they, too, are constrained by inappropriate treaties with their weaker neighbours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bi! and Pest are allied and will be hitting Hybrid soon. Just disband.

DeletedUser

im not appreciating the people hatin on Hybrid and O.O, they are my best m8's here

DeletedUser

Well you might need to get some new ones...

ive got enough.... got nothin aganst the top guys... very good players, yet they still hate, ive been thourgh it before though go talk on the forums on .net

DeletedUser

im not appreciating the people hatin on Hybrid and O.O, they are my best m8's here
don't fret. people look rather impotent when they are forced to explain why a tribe is bad instead of just taking their villages.

DeletedUser

Well, us urban misfits are quickly catching Bi! so you never know, before too long we could be looking at a new ranked one tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh shizzle, they are onto us! Quickly, let's mass recruit some people!

DeletedUser

Oh shizzle, they are onto us! Quickly, let's mass recruit some people!

Nice one, pull out a mass recruit statement.

1) urban have 82 members from a possible 120 - hardly mass recruiting
2) why is mass recruiting so bad? This world allows a tribe to have upto 120 members, if that's what they want, so be it. If their within the tribe limit they are playing to the rules of the world so no issue.

DeletedUser

Nice one, pull out a mass recruit statement.

1) urban have 82 members from a possible 120 - hardly mass recruiting
2) why is mass recruiting so bad? This world allows a tribe to have upto 120 members, if that's what they want, so be it. If their within the tribe limit they are playing to the rules of the world so no issue.

I think Adellion was joking a little.

Nothing wrong with having high tribe number as long as its managed properly, inactives & noobs eaten up, have to have more rules, and no doubt end up with some sheep instead of wolves. Obviously can happen in any tribe but higher numbers does equate to higher probablility.

Below are some conversation I have seen in other worlds.

Noob: Help I am under attack
Tribe: Who are you again?
Noob: I been in tribe for ages I just never do anything
Tribe: oh ok, what is in attacks
Noob: I dont know
Tribe: when wherre they sent
Noob: I don't know
Tribe: when did you last log in
Noob: yesterday morning
Tribe: 36 hrs ago :eek:
Noob: Yeah but they wheren't there then
Tribe: Ok, which villa is being attacked
Noob: my main
Tribe: Which is your main
Noob: my first villa
Tribe: YES BUT WHICH VILLA IS YOUR FIRST ONE
Noob: Oh, its Your Dead
Tribe: CO ORDS AND BB CODES
Noob: I don't know what they are
Tribe: Do you have more incomings?
Noob: Yes but your sending attacks not support
Tribe: :icon_twisted: cya.

Or the old

Tribe: We need you to attack this villa
Noob: But I have mainly been concentrating on building my villa up
Tribe: What you mean? you have no troops?
Noob: No I got some scouts, I can scout.

Or

Noob: Can anyone send me spare resources

But like I said down to leadership and knowing your leadership I think any of the above will be dealt with quit promptly :icon_twisted:

EDIT: Why don't my spoilers work :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Big correction mate!! you are so out of date, URBAN are No.1!!!!!

1 Bi! (7.4M/42) - Huge APP and OD, lots of big names, no shortage of opportunities. The best placed tribe, it will take internal disillusionment or a combined effort from outside to shake them from the top. I can't see them slipping down the rankings, they will be #1 until they disband.

2 WETLUV (4.3M/96) - My ingame experience of the family has not been to their credit, but to hold the #2 spot they must be doing something right in the parent tribe's heartland.

3 TEA (4.2M/107) - Not my part of the world.

4 =FATE= (2.8M/24) - Again, nowhere near me, but holding #4 with only 24 players is impressive.

5 HYBRID (3.4M/92) - My tribe. Clearly not deserving of their poor reputation of a few weeks back. Suffering from the extemely expensive war with Pest, but showing no signs of collapse. The war seems to be going well, but is a massive distraction from much more profitable conquests on other borders, where imo there has been too much diplomacy and too little aggression. If the situation near the core can be stabilised soon, they will be in a great position to push their other frontiers out quickly. A full-on Bi/Pest alliance would cause real problems, though.

6 ?!? (2.7M/35) - Not really known to me; good stats.

7 Vital (2.5M/37) - I knew next to nothing about them before their Bi PnP thread, which has earnt them a lot of kudos. A gamble which I hope pays off for them.

8 Urban (2.5M/61) - Some big names, and taking advantage of their position.

9 +PEST- (2.1M/40) - Forced into the Hybrid war due to their tight core location, a war which isn't going nearly as smoothly as they had hoped. Clearly a lot of talent, but such an expensive and protracted war is costing them dearly. Outright victory in the war seems unlikely, and certainly a long way off. Even if they win, they are buffered against tough tribes who may take their moment of victory as a cue to capitalise on their war exhaustion. I guess a merger may get them out of it, but they probably have too much self-respect to consider that.

10 O.O (2.0M/56) - Definately not Hybrid's junior partners, as some seem to suggest. Indeed, they seem to be doing far better against Pest, suffering few losses and taking some good villages. Opportunities to the east, for the moment at least, though I wonder if they, too, are constrained by inappropriate treaties with their weaker neighbours.

Urban rule!!

DeletedUser

I think Adellion was joking a little.

Nothing wrong with having high tribe number as long as its managed properly, inactives & noobs eaten up, have to have more rules, and no doubt end up with some sheep instead of wolves. Obviously can happen in any tribe but higher numbers does equate to higher probablility.

Below are some conversation I have seen in other worlds.

But like I said down to leadership and knowing your leadership I think any of the above will be dealt with quit promptly :icon_twisted:

EDIT: Why don't my spoilers work :(
You forgot to close the spoiler with a ] once the first one/

It should look like [ spoiler=Noobs]Insert text here[ /spoiler]
obviously with no spaces if you get the idea? Try it.