W1N vs.TR family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

check words on my video "oh really" "yeah really" you speak to tell nothing and sent the ball to the other just to have answer from him. ^^

personaly I never play this game, only counter-strike, all battlefield, rome total war (look like I must take village too there :p) etc destruction is better and use all villagers as infrantries! YEAH lol

ps: church sux really in this world. :D I hate it! it's anti-game.

DeletedUser

Kilroy unsheathes his red pen

To be honest, I personally regard them as part of the TR family! :icon_rolleyes:

And yet, how unpleasant W1N members do become when one regards them and W1N. as a family.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Indeed we know this, however, I was hoping we could let it slip publicly! :icon_biggrin:

Ah well, you're not denying it, so it's enough to say you are supporting TR (with
troops) in this war... thanks for your time, Rexie! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

hey Abdo - good to see you back doing your taunting again :)

DeletedUser

ORC are supporting TR? :icon_confused:

Is that *really* clever? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i dont play in ORC anymore so i dont know if they are or not, but i can say this,
if they are supporting there allies, then GOOD!!!
thats what allies do!!!

DeletedUser

I know this is from ages back, but it annoyed me so I thought I'd comment

Lets have a look at the breakdown of The Runaways family. TR, TR., KnK

Total Players: 257
Total Points: 146,731,352
Total Villages: 17490

Not a bad tally you might think, maybe the runaways have some bite. Lets look how the last week has played out for this mighty family they call The Runaways

Since the 19th May, up until present (6.5 days)

Total Conquers = 551

Not too bad a number, but shows some steady growth I hear some shout.

Total Internals = 100

Not too bad either, shows that only approx 1/5th there conquers are internals. Looking good I hear you shout.

Total From other tribes = 43

Oh, I say....

Total from other non tribed players = 34

Oh....

So where are all these villages coming from I hear you shout!

Total Abandons = 374

Ah, so thats where they were getting there numbers from. Of course I hear you shout, but you can get big abandons!

Total conquers below 2k points which were abandoned = 316

Total conquers below 2k points = 345!

Maybe they were bogged down by all them tribes they were fighting. Its been said they only war one tribe at a time, and they always war smaller tribes. Lets check them out then, maybe they were giving TR some difficulty.

[PURE] = 2
105 PURE 9.377 9.377 8 1.172 7 1.340

[WULFFS] = 19
46 WULFFS 294.049 300.380 61 4.924 98 3.065

[~STY~] = 3
55 ~STY~ 147.182 148.391 48 3.091 68 2.182

[BORG] = 1
38 BORG 642.092 642.092 34 18.885 143 4.490

[KotW] = 1
143 KotW 2.978 2.978 1 2.978 2 1.489

[Arcana] = 1
64 Arcana 91.062 91.062 11 8.278 26 3.502

[TUC] = 1
70 TUC 61.869 61.869 19 3.256 22 2.812

[~ETDK~] = 5
39 ~ETDK~ 587.699 607.961 65 9.353 167 3.640

[UKP] = 3
63 UKP 98.404 98.404 31 3.174 47 2.094

[=SE-U=] = 5
Unknown

[KgAsKn] = 2
74 KgAsKn 46.717 46.717 9 5.191 15 3.114

Wow!!! A whole 2 million in points.

So let us summarise. I have heard of this legendary sleeping giant, this tribe with an elite core, this tribe which skills of co-ordination allows them to stand toe to toe, shoulder to shoulder with the larger tribes in this world. A magnificent power house of a killing machine.

Let me summarise.

TR Family = 146,731,352 points

Vs

Enemy tribes = 2,007,990 points

Total Conquers = 551
Total Conquers vs enemy tribes = 43
Total Abandons = 374

All this I hear of TW being good, being reserved in the face of questioning, how they rise above us mere forum posters and operate in there veils of secrecy, plotting and planning to control the world from there little corner.

I say NO!!! No more!!

That is rubbish. TR don't speak on these forums because there embarrassed.

To show I'm not totally mean, I have adapted a song, a battle song for them while mulling over the stats.

It goes:

TR Leadership: Everywhere we go
tR Family Members: Everywhere we go
The people want to know
The people want to know
Who we are
Who we are
Where we come from
Where we come from
Shall we tell them
Shall we tell them
Who we are
Who we are
Where we come from
Where we come from
We are The Runaways
We are The Runaways
The Mighty Mighty Runaways
The Mighty Mighty Runaways
We are the Army
We are the Army
The Mighty Barb Nobling Army
The Mighty Barb Nobling Army

Repeat x5 getting louder each time.

Bit annoyed Rochy that you chose 6.5 days for your 'stat crunching' where it was well known that TR were not at war with anyone at the time, and preparing for the next conflict.

As they were not at war with any big tribes, they were not nobling any villages from big tribes, therefore rendering your point null and void.

Gah. Some of this 'Goading' has been getting on my nerves with its inaccuracy. And I've lost quite a bit of respect for a couple of you W1N guys (even though you know I love you anyway)

DeletedUser

i dont play in ORC anymore so i dont know if they are or not, but i can say this,
if they are supporting there allies, then GOOD!!!
thats what allies do!!!

Not if they breach another diplomatic relation with another tribe. In such situations, its best to not get involved.

DeletedUser

If i remember, you only have a NAP. Supporting is no way agressing.
plus the NAP is only to buy W1N more time since they cant bring down the ORC..
everyone knows what the value of a NAP is. especially for W1N.

DeletedUser589

Shows how much you know about W1N our previous NAP's or the status of our current NAP's

Fool

Also just noticed a TR member has been kicked due to loss of villages lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd consider it a breach of an NAP if an NAP supported a tribe I was at war with, if I was duke. Supporting is aggression.

DeletedUser1189

I know this is from ages back, but it annoyed me so I thought I'd comment

Bit annoyed Rochy that you chose 6.5 days for your 'stat crunching' where it was well known that TR were not at war with anyone at the time, and preparing for the next conflict.

As they were not at war with any big tribes, they were not nobling any villages from big tribes, therefore rendering your point null and void.

Gah. Some of this 'Goading' has been getting on my nerves with its inaccuracy. And I've lost quite a bit of respect for a couple of you W1N guys (even though you know I love you anyway)

Its Roch, not Rochy. But anyway, I just took the last 6.5 days for the sake of simplicity as it took me up to midnight on a cut off date. Bit of a poor excuse as well that you were preparing. The whole tribe? You would of thought with all that prep time you would of had a better opening volley into the w1n front lines. I think the stats are probably more indicative of your overall average anyway.

DeletedUser

and yet again I will say to the world Trip at Torontos posts are not reflective on ORC.

DeletedUser1942

and yet again I will say to the world Trip at Torontos posts are not reflective on ORC.

Unfortunately, he is reflecting on world 1 though :(

Cant you claim he is speaking for ORC, so that we can blame someone for him? ;)

DeletedUser1189

I try never to worry about how I reflect on the world. Sometimes (not in band camp), I can be steaming and in a mood to rant :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.