W1N vs.TR family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I try never to worry about how I reflect on the world. Sometimes (not in band camp), I can be steaming and in a mood to rant :icon_twisted:

^ This. I seem to get hated for my opinion though.

Like I care XD

DeletedUser

BrianL, not to that ;) you can't understand, a lot of W1N player have no life :)

(to my mod, if it's an insult, PM me ;) again)

DeletedUser

Most tribes will kick those losing too many villages and W1N have also done this in the past, Divinity Doser immediately springs to mind. There were a few others as well.

DeletedUser

Most tribes will kick those losing too many villages and W1N have also done this in the past, Divinity Doser immediately springs to mind. There were a few others as well.

Rex , W1N has standards , and the best way to catch a dead weight, or a player not worthy to be in w1n is through warring, when a player refuses to fight, he has no place in w1n.

u mean rushgers, and divinity dozer those were the ones who left and booted during orc war , and there is 1 more that i cannot recall his name .

i sat rushgers bcz i had doubts of him being a spy, and in his mails i have found him mailing 2 orc members, asking for diplomatic cease fire , between him and orc, well thats not a player that i want him on my team, thus the boot , and not bcz of stats reasons.

and divinity dozer was also someone we have doubted for so long, we had little proof for him being a spy , but that wasnt the reason we booted him , we booted him for being incompetent and not willing to fight.

in total we have lost 2 dead weights . and gained 2 slots in our tribe to be filled by active members.

now to talk abt TR , they have no standards, all they need are yes men.

the members that TR are booting are players who are willingly fighting the war, actually i have recieved attacks from them , yet they got booted bcz they were losing stats.

TR did it for stats reason , we did it bcz W1N is not a tribe for the weak.

and if ur gonna say TR have standards ... plz save ur words they have 260 members.

dazzer is losing villages in this war , he actually lost more than 20 , yet is still in w1n, bcz he is an active member, but his positioning didnt help at all.

DeletedUser

two more players kicked by W1N during the war with ORC were dark1996 and alfredthegrey, dark I believe to be down to inactivity but not sure about alfred as he then joined another tribe!!

DeletedUser

Its nice to hear TR have finally taken a fight on. May keep a few of the aggressive players happy :) anybody got any recent stats?

DeletedUser1942

Aggressive players??? in TR??? Where???

Stats show W1N are W1Nning, scoutings show TR are turtling........ :)

And ive been renamed as "The "hated Stutzy" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its nice to hear TR have finally taken a fight on. May keep a few of the aggressive players happy :) anybody got any recent stats?

Early days but taking the stats from when TR declared they are already 100 villages down.

Side 1:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 15:00:00 to 05/06/2010 23:39:57

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 172
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 759,672
Side 2: 1,497,245
Difference: 737,573

chart

DeletedUser

Aggressive players??? in TR??? Where???

Stats show W1N are W1Nning, scoutings show TR are turtling........ :)

And ive been renamed as "The "hated Stutzy" ;)

I can assure you there were plenty of aggressive players in TR. Their style of play was certainly hindered whilst in TR, but many wanted war many moons ago, whilst i was still around. Whether those players are still around or still fully tuned up on this world is a different matter.

DeletedUser

I can assure you there were plenty of aggressive players in TR. Their style of play was certainly hindered whilst in TR, but many wanted war many moons ago, whilst i was still around. Whether those players are still around or still fully tuned up on this world is a different matter.

if i was in TR for so long, I'm sure i would've:

1-shot myself
2-forgot how to send a noble train

both cases , no solid player can flourish , show his capabilities while being in TR , those skills have been oppressed by them.

i surely can see some potential in TR , some players that can make it, and can actually be good, but while in TR , no.

DeletedUser

Final Warning, On topic or suffer the consequences :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Im sure the w1n vs TR war will last a wee while.... Just hope those good, aggresive offensive players in TR are still about to show their ability in a real war. That will at least make for an entertaining few months. If they have fled, everybody may be best adviced to restart on w5 :)

DeletedUser2722

"ORC have Joined W1N/T4H in nobling TR!"

But don't get carried away just yet... they've only taken inactives! :icon_razz:

However...

Are ORC planning to hit TR from the north, are they just very close allies who
do not mind sharing their members and villages, or are ORC now officially part
of the TR family, thus helping TR take out their inactives?

Either way, TR have started to lose villages to ORC whilst ORC continue to
support TR's front-lines! :icon_surprised:

Side 1:
Tribes: ORC ORC²
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 51,742
Side 2: 4,363
Difference: 47,379

chart
And it's the player TR let go off doing all the work... just what are they up to? :icon_confused:

It looks quite clear to me what's going on here, however, I wonder if the good
and honorable ORC council knows what's going on? :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Kilroy unsheathes his red pen

And yet, how unpleasant W1N members do become when one regards them and W1N. as a family.

Kilroy

Thats wierd - I get incomings from W1N. quite regularly. Amazingly, and it must be coincidental, they land at the same time as W1N's.

Wierd.

Just gonna pop a quick note in here for Man0war. Nice video man, having done one myself I realise it takes alot of time to whip stuff like that up. Thanks for contributing to the community in such a way.

Timmy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"ORC have Joined W1N/T4H in nobling TR!"

But don't get carried away just yet... they've only taken inactives! :icon_razz:

However...

Are ORC planning to hit TR from the north, are they just very close allies who
do not mind sharing their members and villages, or are ORC now officially part
of the TR family, thus helping TR take out their inactives?

Either way, TR have started to lose villages to ORC whilst ORC continue to
support TR's front-lines! :icon_surprised:

Side 1:
Tribes: ORC ORC²
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 51,742
Side 2: 4,363
Difference: 47,379

chart
And it's the player TR let go off doing all the work... just what are they up to? :icon_confused:

It looks quite clear to me what's going on here, however, I wonder if the good
and honorable ORC council knows what's going on? :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

Yes we do know about it Abdo and the player in question has been asked to stop.

DeletedUser5942

I'm thinking.... (scary)

If there were not for these external forums it would actually be morelike the WW scenarios - as the PnP is published here does anyone see the benefits of perhaps not posting propaganda, and therefore relying purely on tactics or gameplay?

DeletedUser

I'm thinking.... (scary)

If there were not for these external forums it would actually be morelike the WW scenarios - as the PnP is published here does anyone see the benefits of perhaps not posting propaganda, and therefore relying purely on tactics or gameplay?

Couldn'y disagree with you more here. I love the PnP on the forums. You see each tribe effectively displaying their tribe. Intentional PnP is just as good as the unintentional PnP that goes around on the forums. We are all abmissidors for our tribe.

On top of this, you have specific PnP, which is great. If you analyse it, you can gather their motives, and plans.

ITS GREAT!

DeletedUser589

Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 00:00:00 to 10/06/2010 21:48:43

Side 1: 273