W1N vs.TR family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

O damn TR's No3 player quit whilst we was nobling him, (we meaning me and Luke), now he has gone barb :icon_neutral: I was hoping for a fight from TR but if there 3rd biggest player hits the delete button maybe not.

DeletedUser

O damn TR's No3 player quit whilst we was nobling him, (we meaning me and Luke), now he has gone barb :icon_neutral: I was hoping for a fight from TR but if there 3rd biggest player hits the delete button maybe not.

TR's first big mistake was rolling over and allowing w1n to stack Kafa in k43 while he was under attack. W1n were prime for an attack at this point in that area.

TR's second big mistake was their merger down South. Should have concentrated on merging with Swarm. Consolidation instead of spreading too fast, and thinning yourself out.

TR's third big mistake kicking me. One of the most active and aggressive players in TR

TR's fourth big mistake was inviting me back to play Cyclops' account, after he left because he faced 40 incommings from W1n (I believe LL told him to defend the attacks himself, which he either couldnt, didnt want to or didnt know how to.). Peeved EX TR player who wasnt allowed to stay in the tribe equals 240 barbs.

DeletedUser

Oh now that one has to hurt.... a story of revenge.

Not that this sort of action is something I condone when it comes to being entrusted with something - in this case an account.

DeletedUser

I on the other hand think that is a stroke of pure spite filled genius.

More fool the TR leadership for making the mistake of giving the account to a scorned ex-player.

DeletedUser589

TR's first big mistake was rolling over and allowing w1n to stack Kafa in k43 while he was under attack. W1n were prime for an attack at this point in that area.

TR's second big mistake was their merger down South. Should have concentrated on merging with Swarm. Consolidation instead of spreading too fast, and thinning yourself out.

TR's third big mistake kicking me. One of the most active and aggressive players in TR

TR's fourth big mistake was inviting me back to play Cyclops' account, after he left because he faced 40 incommings from W1n (I believe LL told him to defend the attacks himself, which he either couldnt, didnt want to or didnt know how to.). Peeved EX TR player who wasnt allowed to stay in the tribe equals 240 barbs.

lol, love the 4th point!!

STATS!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 00:00:00 to 14/06/2010 22:26:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 361
Side 2: 120
Difference: 241

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,992,108
Side 2: 1,131,808
Difference: 1,860,300

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 30
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 1,126,795
Side 2: 272,548
Difference: 854,247

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 2
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 126,967
Side 2: 18,991
Difference: 107,976

chart

And of course their massive 2.3 million point lose from cyclops!

DeletedUser

w1n i congratulate you on the stats! they say it all :) keep up the good work!

DeletedUser4320

Point 3 and 4 contradict each other.

More specifically, your actions in point 4 proves that point 3 is incorrect as kicking you was nothing but in order as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

He got kicked ages ago for a small matter...can't remember what but something point less, and then got re invited back recently when a TR narb quit...so the posts don't contradict each other :)

DeletedUser4320

He got kicked because he was assessed a liability, which he in point 3 argues is the wrong assessment.

Whereas he in point 4 gloats about how he broke the trust shown by TR, effectively proving that he indeed is a liability.

Contradiction is what contradict does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

More specifically, your actions in point 4 proves that point 3 is incorrect as kicking you was nothing but in order as the saying goes.

Sigh

If point 3 had not occured then point 4 would not have occured. Ergo we can derive that point 3 leads to point 4 and is not in fact a contradicition but in effect a direct causeality of action, caused by TR and not Olo.

DeletedUser4320

Olo didn't become a liability because he was kicked, he was kicked because he was assessed a liability. An assessment that olo himself proved to be correct with his actions to redeem himself.

You seems to have confused the causality involved as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Olo didn't become a liability because he was kicked, he was kicked because he was assessed a liability. An assessment that olo himself proved to be correct with his actions to redeem himself.

You seems to have confused the causality involved as the saying goes.

Sadly it seems you do not understand Probabilistic causation. If he had not been kicked (The cause) no action could have been performed as such (The event) ergo the point you put across for the justification of him being a liability is a false argument and proved invalid. Your welcome to argue on this if you wish, that is if you wish to argue against the writtings of Aristotle to present day... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4320

I thank you for you approval to argue your point, that is most kind of you!

As for your point, correlation does not imply causation, so arguing that olo7 became a liability because he was kicked is a logical fallacy.

On the other hand, olo7's actions was detrimental to his tribe's, proving that he was a liability which falsifies his third point.

DeletedUser1942

Dubby, once again your banging on about something that happened months ago - you didnt make any sort of contribution then, and now you want to bring the subject back up, please just give it a rest - who cares if Olo contradicted himself, i dont - all i care about in this thread, is that W1N are kicking TR Families backside.
If you want to comment on the topic at hand, do so, stop derailing every thread concerning W1N.

DeletedUser4320

Stutzy, while I do appreciate that you speak your opinion, I think you'll find that the mentioned player going barbarian wasn't something that happened months ago. Also, the impact said event had on the conflict between the families in question is significant, thus making it on topic in my opinion.

If you are of another opinion, please take the appropriate measures to report the relevant posts and stop derailing the thread with being the forum police as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1942

Your arguing about Olo being kicked - that happened months ago - there was a thread at the time, but as it did not have W1N in the title, it obviously didnt arise your argumentative ways ;)

Im happy to meander off thread to make you aware - but as normal, a leopard cant change its spots as the saying goes, and you cannot pull your head from your own behind, to become aware of other peoples opinions.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC -

W1N are kicking TR's butts...... ;)

DeletedUser4320

That is incorrect Stutzy, I'm arguing that olo making a top player in the TR family going barbarian proves that he is untrustworthy. And that event did neither happen months ago nor is it insignificant for the conflict between the families making it on topic.

As for examples of off topic, look no further than your colorful and illustrative characteristics of my head and my behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.