chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 199,872
Side 2: 36,038
Difference: 163,834
chart

There they are lol

DeletedUser7217

Actually I would just like to point out that you nobled 2 of an inactive player's villages - sup3rman69

DeletedUser

Funny how an inactive player nuked and nobles some of our villages?

Also besides that its simple.

Hes inactive u didnt dismiss him.

So the stats stand aint our fault u kept him.
Meow has taken a few villas of inactive people here but we aint bringing that up we kept them in so its our problem that they lost villages.

True but thats the old hmmm? u merged then the tribe u were in began to lose so.
U reformed hmmm? ur new tribe is losing.

The old tribe may have been winning but the new one isnt.

DeletedUser

I don't know why you've added goat666 to us, cos he was always Hmmm? not Meow really. I think he was just later in leaving us...

As for aussie, unsure but I think he was inactive? Still, fair enough, you are beating us at the moment, but it's not too much to brag about :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 1
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 74,855
Side 2: 4,777
Difference: 70,078

chart

Us vs hmmm?

Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR
Side 2:
Tribes: Meow
Players: aussie2uk, goat666

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 13
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 485,848
Side 2: 94,712
Difference: 391,136

chart

Us vs meow including 2 players who mysteriously vanished from meow once we began to pound them.

I make that a total of 76 gains to 21 losses.

the fact youv added this player to both stats dosnt hurt ether

Player goat666

goat666
Opponents defeated: 929.408 (11.)
Tribe: Hmmm?

comon puim get with it m8 :)

DeletedUser

Actually I would just like to point out that you nobled 2 of an inactive player's villages - sup3rman69

Lol where are you getting your info from exactly, he went away for a while and had a sitter.

Still gaining points, still gaining ODA. Just not nobled any villages since he attacked me is all.

DeletedUser

Have to lol he lost some villas while tribeless or in meow.

:p.

DeletedUser

Ok i re did the stats quickly.

Doing goats manually puts meow to 54-13 to us.

Bit of a drop for us but were still winning by a fair ammount so what the hell :D>

Were giving every1 a nasty fight even with being outnumbered outsized and generally surrounded lol :D.

Sorry for my mistake lol im spending 10 hours a day on this 9 more in classes giving me 5 hours for sleep and meals.

Im kinda half dead at the moment :p.

DeletedUser6525

the map dont show ur surrounded by us u only border a 1/4 of our tribe the rest aint even involved so how u can use stats against us and gloat is just way of the mark, we aint even had a tribal op against you as you are so far from the most of our players, yeah ur fighting us but only about 5-6 players.

DeletedUser

You guys plus hmmm? and lio mate not just you.

We got enemies on all sides and lio is inviting half the tribes on the world to help them.

DeletedUser

You guys plus hmmm? and lio mate not just you.

We got enemies on all sides and lio is inviting half the tribes on the world to help them.

Thats your problem, you haven't got a person in your tribe that is going, now east side do this, you do that over there and you this. It seems.

Correct if i am wrong, but you need an intelligence guy in your squad.

DeletedUser

I think he meant that they have no coordination within EWar. Or at least that's what I can gather.

Intelligence guy I am guessing is someone who leads the squad, pick targets and that sort of thing?

DeletedUser

Well we got a team leader and we plan attacks when we see a reason to.

But we aint bothered much lately couse theres been no real need.

meow were holding our own against and so far managing to keep ahead of.

Hmmm? nothing really going on there.

lio they attacked while we were busy lost mountain of men in the process for a pretty small gain weve had no planned attacks at all on them and were not losing much to take villages off them.
We'll get ahead of them soon enough :).

DeletedUser

That made no sense whatsoever...

Made perfect sense :) to me at least. in my wierd head of mine.

I think he meant that they have no coordination within EWar. Or at least that's what I can gather.

Intelligence guy I am guessing is someone who leads the squad, pick targets and that sort of thing?

He got it.

Well we got a team leader and we plan attacks when we see a reason to.

But we aint bothered much lately couse theres been no real need.

meow were holding our own against and so far managing to keep ahead of.

Hmmm? nothing really going on there.

lio they attacked while we were busy lost mountain of men in the process for a pretty small gain weve had no planned attacks at all on them and were not losing much to take villages off them.
We'll get ahead of them soon enough :).

May i make a suggestion as a friend.

So you have

meow, who i am calling [A] tribe here as i hate that pathetic name.
Hmmm?, who i am calling tribe here as for the same reasons
lio, who i am calling [C] as i cbb to write it out all through my explanations.

Tactics:

First to create a tactical out look you need to know what the position of these other guys are.

Map:

kpilzg1283636182.jpg

Explanation:

Now we have the map up we can see your position, and how you can tackle this. I am assuming some members in eWaR have more than just two villas, but can't be bothered as its not my tribe to go into detail much, so when it comes to it. I just outline what i would do. Bare bones if you like.

Attack Lines

Attack lines are the most dangerous areas of your tribe. From my intial enquiries i can see ~30 villas off in the northern sector, ~50 in the east and around 35 on the south - east.

These attack lines are the prongs in which your pack will progress through.

Combating this you have your Packs.

Packs

PA - Pack Alpha - Regain & Trade - This pack is to formally, produce support to the front lines, mainly PC and PB. Of course, you can go more in depth. I would see whose there in this pack and pick out the names and individually go through their numbers, then i would suggest to them how much they should support to X player and X villas. This would an extensive list which would tell all the information in to other users to follow.

PB - Pack Bravo - Strengthening & Positioning -

PC - Pack Charlie -

PD - Pack Delta -

PE - Pack Echo -

PF - Pack Foxtrot -

Overall Mission

Not finished editing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think he's trying to say we fail...

But then again he may be trying to tell us we may succeed...

Or mebbe, he's telling us how to succeed.

Although I concur, that map is an epileptic fit just waiting to happen...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a tactical map + paint
what did you think would happen?

DeletedUser

Well that was fast :D.

Lio decided they dont wanna fight us after all :D.

DeletedUser

They say they wanted out because it was a pointless fight so they asked for a ceasefire.

But the fact that they only asked once we had evened up the score and were still pushing them back slowly but steadily makes me think its more to do with them not have the guts to fight us :).