Let the wars begin.

DeletedUser

If it was pointless why did they start it, you dont start wars then back out cause its pointless they just didnt have the cojones for this game

DeletedUser

Technically i started it when i recruited 2 members of lio.

Thats the reason they gave us anyway but honestly thats a stupid reason to declare war.
Your tirbes never fought a real war.
Most of your members do nothing to help the tribe.

So for your first fight you choose one of strongest tribes on this world that has already proven its abillity to defend itself and to fight back.

They took a few isolated villas there top guy lost hes entire offence against a player about 1/6th hes size and a 2nd member lost all hes nobles and our guy is totally isolated.

Lio in general posses no real danger to us.

But we figured we can give them a chance and see if they improve enough to be of some value to us as friends rather then food.

If not.
Well there main line is against my team and were always happy to make some1 new wish they'd never joint this world :).
There own leader has been telling hes members he dosnt think they'd win that hes gonna dismiss them if they dont do as there told and a lot of stuff along them lines.

Good tactic to improve morale in ur tribe when its already low aint it :D.

Here i was thinking you do it by reminding people that weve fought and won against the odds before and that we will stand and fight until every enemy is on there knees.
Or by showing the tribe your going to fight to protect them.

Guess i was wrong :(.

DeletedUser

Thats not a great reason to start a war, yes it can cause tension between tribes.

And to declare your first war on such a strong tribe is just a stupid move, they should have picked a smaller tribe to pick on to help gel the tribe.

Obviously they didnt have any coordination between tribe members and this is something they will need to work on

They posses a threat to the barbs near them though

And to threaten your tribe members if they are not doing well in a war you started then you are not cut out to lead the tribe and should either step down or just leave the tribe

DeletedUser

You should tell lio that :p.

Our odds go down all it does is make the fight more enjoyable for us.

As soon as our initial fight with meow started the cowards ran and i sent a circ to the rest of my tribe and within hours most of the tribe had replied to it to say they agreed and would stay to fight.

Seems more effective to me then lio's tactic.

DeletedUser

I am finishing the map/post. These are the tactics i would present the tribe with, obviously they are not going to be in detail as i would have liked. (becuase i am not in thr tribe).

Yes it is paint 2003 but there is a key on the top left and its very clear, once all the explanation is done. I would have done it on another program if i had one on this computer. But i like my paint okay?

:)

I think EwAr are the best by far, by my readings/postional/strategy/what I can gather around forums and pnp they are an organised unit. However, no one creative enough or...err word...managerial? enough to take on big plans to move EwAr from a world leader, into a colossal giant.

DeletedUser

Get Your Facts Right

You guys plus hmmm? and lio mate not just you.

We got enemies on all sides and lio is inviting half the tribes on the world to help them.

LIO was not inviting tribes to fight EWaR, they were coming to us and asking for an alliance to fight EWaR. Get your facts straight.

They say they wanted out because it was a pointless fight so they asked for a ceasefire.

But the fact that they only asked once we had evened up the score and were still pushing them back slowly but steadily makes me think its more to do with them not have the guts to fight us :).

More garbage from the mouth of EWaR. You have not pushed us back anywhere, completely the reverse in fact. 'Having the guts to fight'? Comments like that simply show your inexperience of proper wars.

They took a few isolated villas there top guy lost hes entire offence against a player about 1/6th hes size and a 2nd member lost all hes nobles and our guy is totally isolated.

But we figured we can give them a chance and see if they improve enough to be of some value to us as friends rather then food.

There own leader has been telling hes members he dosnt think they'd win that hes gonna dismiss them if they dont do as there told and a lot of stuff along them lines.

Guess i was wrong :(.

Well you are wrong about most things, and here are yet more. Our top players still have plenty of offence and no-one lost their offence against a player 1/6th their size.

As for me threatening members with dismissal for 'not doing as they are told' - well, you are now making yourself look pretty pathetic.

Lets look at the real reason for your postings. You could not make a decent mark against LIO, just as you are not doing against any other tribes, so instead you mouth off in these forums which, in the main, are for those that can talk the talk but not walk the walk.

Why? were vocal in these forums and no longer exist. ZD were vocal in these forums and no longer exist. See a pattern there?
No, you probably don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope they sucked we dont :).

Funny not what other council members have told us and not what some of your allies told us either when they were telling us there gonna backstab you the first chance they get :).

Funny really since ive been in more wars then you probly ever will be and won almost all of them.
You attacked us while we were totally distracted with other enemies took a few isolated villages then in the space of a few days we evened up the score then moved ahead.
If elvin hadnt decided to leave we'd have been further ahead in stats since i took 3 of her villas in 2 days.

Your right hes only about 1/4th 1/5th hes size.
Funny the reports i saw showed serpents nukes going splat against one of our villages and we hadnt even supported him.
Aswell as another of ur members nobles :).
Ive seen ur circs mate and even ur co-leader agreed lol your way of motivating your members to fight is completely pathetic if i may use your word.
Really are you trying to make them want to fight or just turn them against you?
Lol mate if u hadnt come to us for a ceasefire we'd probly be atleast 7-8 nobles ahead of you by now if not more.
You hit us by surprise and we were focussing on other tribes and ops and we still evened out the score in a matter of days with only about 5 of our players actually participating.

You guys wanna swap place and fight all the tirbes we are at once?
See how long you survive perhaps couse from wat ive seen you'd probly have scattered by now :).
Weve already proven our ability under fire :).
Your tribe has been non existant publicly until you attacked us then decided you didnt wanna fight us anymore a week later.
Not really a great first appearance or first battle for that matter.

Maybe you should go back to telling your members not to attack anybody who's in a tribe it'll work better for you :).
Hows your offence doing?
It took quite a pounding trying to clear 1 village before you finally managed to do it with the help of atleast 4 other members of ur tribe :).
And it didnt even have that many men in it :).

Lio circ
our duke wrote:
Pure Skill is, at the time of writing this, under attack from God Helldog of Hmmm?.

He asked for support in the forums, and these support threads I have locked and instructed no-one to send him support. Why? I will tell you.

His TOTAL troop count is 50 spears, 38 swords, 346 axemen, 10 archers and 10 scouts and one ram. And so you can see, he was totally unprepared and unable to defend the one village he had, without taking another one.

I am only going to type this one more time - in future I will just kick members who cannot understand a simple rule:-

If you cannot support another village, don't take another village. If you cannot even support the village you have, building nobles is the LAST thing you should be building. If you cannot support yourself, do not expect support from everyone else. If you don't like this principle then leave, but I will not have those members who are building defense and offense troops correctly and are taking new villages and expanding their own empire being held back by halfwits.

No more warnings, and that's a promise. Just Skill? Thats a joke name in itself, and if some of you don't start showing a little more skill in how you play, you will end up wiped.

Ad if you think this is harsh, wait until we really do go to a proper war.

Nice mate :).
Here you see we try to teach players with less experience so they can improve and become real tribe members :).
But i guess that requires a leader who really cares for hes members rather then what they can do for him :).

Lio circ
Author wrote:
Tribal Circular - read and reply.

Today left me wondering what the hell am I doing here? A new member who was not checked properly was found to be letting an EWaR member sit for him, therefore disclosing all our forums.

However, I founded LIO and WAS very proud of what we had become.. UNTIL we entered a war.

I have carefully forged Alliances and NAPS with key tribes that will defend, support and attack our common foe. BUT! They will only do this if we ourselves attack that same foe!

I'm not sure if many of you know this interesting fact? But TW stands for Tribal Wars! Which means, Tribes go to war!

I have discussed our "Direction" and future plan with the council and have come up with these options.

Option 1.. White flag and surrender already..
We admit that in fact we have NO backbone, and tell the whole of World 5 that in war we suck?! Only 8 members from over 100 have sent attacks?! Not only will our Allies and friends laugh at us, also will our enemies.

Sorry to burst ur bubble mate but they already are :(.

Option 2.. We Dismiss ANY member that does not get involved
Which means that if you are part of an attack ops, Whether noble train, nuke coordinators, or fakes and FAIL TO SEND without good reason (proof of attack lines will be required) You will be kicked and farmed. If you are part of the Support coordination, the same applies.

Option 3.. We avoid the other two options and grow some balls people!
We do this by exacting the opposite of the above... I will expect mails from everyone, whether you are part of the attack groups or supporting front line, listing exactly what, when, who, why and where!!

Lets show this world what LIO are all about!
Leo Fender

Very nice personally i think ur tribe would of been better off with option 1 atleast then they might find there way into better tribes :) and dont worry we have plenty more lio members queing up to spy for us rather then die for you :).
Atleast some of your member have brains :).

Respect to alpha though he knows what hes doing even though you dont :).

DeletedUser

Yawn. But then, we don't need or use spies to fight our battles......

DeletedUser512

Pium, you just said the it was lio, hmmm? and meow V Ewar.

But from your circular mail you just contridicted yourself as hmmm? are also attacking lio villages from what you have said in that circular mail

DeletedUser6695

Nope they sucked we dont :).

Pium as a tribe mate id like to give you some advice :)

Why? were the greatest tribe on this world, they quit were not defeated :|

also please stop being so bias towards EWaR we are by no means invincible. No tribe can win every war.

We will beat Lio and Meow though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im good :).

As far as im concerned EWaR is the best tribe on this world at this time and were going to win our wars :).

if im wrong they'll have to prove it to me :).