Let the wars begin.

DeletedUser

Were already fighting Meow.

Hmmm? is in the cold war stages but could go either way.

And now Lio is going to be joining in.

Author wrote:
"Just a quick note, As you should have seen by now we are going to make the first move and take the fight to Ewar.

Please pay attention to your K leaders and take note of any information/advise/requests they ask of you.

Please can any members that have Ewar in there K start looking to take them and not Barb villages.

Keep the tribe informed of any claims you wish to make, Thats what the noble planners for, and if your in need of help then please post in the correct forum.

Please note that you may want to contact any allies you have around you and talk about arranging support of each other.

Any questions please just ask.

Many thanks"

Name removed to protect the identity of the spy.

Were just so popular every1 wants a piece of us :D.

DeletedUser

*yawn*

so why no good named tribes in w5. Lack of imagination or what. I hope Ewar smash these rubbish named tribes like 'meow' and 'hmmmm?', oh and great 'LIO' what? are you having a laugh? What happened to the good old names like SPADE, JUNGLE, RUMBLE and DEATH? also WOI (warriors of Ice) from w12 .net was awesome too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trust me m8 we will.

Lio is pitted against team stealth.

My team.

Lio have made a couple of vieled threats and proven themself as cowards again and i really dislike cowards.
No way in hell are we letting them take us down.
And that message is from my entire team :).

If lio is stupid enough to start a war were gonna end it for them.

There duke is targetting a 35k player at the moment.

It aint going very well for him :).

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree our name sucks.

But c'mon! EWaR?! I realised a few days ago where I'd heard that name!

It's the God/ Goddess in AVATAR! As much as I love that movie, EWaR is pretty lame.

As for the gang bang, lol, just means that EWaR will be on the rim sooner really...

DeletedUser

Haha well coldy boy looks like lio have a death wish :D.

Im happy to oblige how about you :p.

DeletedUser

To be honest i think lio could probably cause some problems i dont see them owning the world ever but im sure if they can work together as a team they could do some nice nukeing maybe cause yous some problems in a few areas but over all not to much

but i say good on them about time they hit some reds maybe they can weed out there week players and build on this :)

tho im pretty sure they will prob end up smaller than joker if they managed to weed them all out lol

DeletedUser

Haha not likely m8.

2 of them alrdy joint us another will soon ive still got spys.

And most of there members generally dont want to fight.

My m8 has even better access then me only 4 of them r running a real op the rest get random targets and most of them wont even attack for real :).

DeletedUser8003

Haha not likely m8.

2 of them alrdy joint us another will soon ive still got spys.

And most of there members generally dont want to fight.

My m8 has even better access then me only 4 of them r running a real op the rest get random targets and most of them wont even attack for real :).

A word of advice;
Hinging a war and all your hopes on spies and basing a tribe on traitors is not a good idea.
If they are willing to spy for you, why not against you?
If they are willing to leave at the first sign of trouble, why not again?

Good luck with the war though.

DeletedUser

The 2 here came before this.
The 3rd is a m8 of 1 here already.
Them 2 were planning to leave themself anyway because they hated lio.

So i figured if they hate lio and want a fight they may aswell fight with us.

The spy i trust because he wouldnt of warned us in advance if he didnt want to help us lol.

Lio coulda played an enitire tribe wide op to hit us and got at us that way insted now weve got advanced warning and our people around there main line all know to prepare for it.
Kinda a silly idea if u want ur tribe to win to warn the enemy.

My hopes r hinged on my team and i have full confidence that lio is going to be the losing side in this fight :).

DeletedUser

*yawn*

so why no good named tribes in w5. Lack of imagination or what. I hope Ewar smash these rubbish named tribes like 'meow' and 'hmmmm?', oh and great 'LIO' what? are you having a laugh? What happened to the good old names like SPADE, JUNGLE, RUMBLE and DEATH? also WOI (warriors of Ice) from w12 .net was awesome too.

Sorry what? If you are trying to say that WOI (srs?) is a better name than Meow/Hmmm? then there must be something wrong. I will agree that Rumble + Death? are both good names, but maybe you should look beyond the top 20 tribes for 'good' (although i do seriously doubt your evaluation of 'good') tribe names. My current favourite is GiRL (Guys in Real Life), but there are others besides this (not even including tribes that have disbanded.

As for W5's lack of imagination, I do not see you contributing in any way, shape or form to the world. So please take your criticism to somewhere else, preferably somewhere where your opinion is actually valued.

Thanks,
J3

DeletedUser

for anyone who care :)

Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR
Side 2:
Tribes: LIO

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

go on lio :)

DeletedUser

Haha mate u want me to add the rest of the stats?

Couse if i do It suddenly dosnt look so good for lio.

Were at about 11-1 against hmmm? something like 63-13 against meow.

Lio have a titchy little lead mostly because there so damned small the morale is causeing issues.

We'll soon turn this around :).

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 1
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74,855
Side 2: 4,777
Difference: 70,078

chart

Us vs hmmm?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Meow
Players: aussie2uk, goat666

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 13
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 485,848
Side 2: 94,712
Difference: 391,136

chart

Us vs meow including 2 players who mysteriously vanished from meow once we began to pound them.

I make that a total of 76 gains to 21 losses.

Then u can add lio is targetting only severely isolated players in a tribe already fighting on 2 other frontlines.

They havnt targeted anything on a real frontline.

Let them try attacking that way insted like we did.

We went for isolated players with nearby people and frontlines at the same time.

Come on lio im on a frontline come teach me how good you are i dare you.

( Childish i know but meh ).

DeletedUser1410

LOL yes you might be now but if the stat were about from before we merged and now we'd still be in the lead so Stats don't tell the full true story do they?