Family Tribes Part 2,,,, What constitutes as a family Tribe ??

DeletedUser5528

:icon_biggrin: That doesn't sound like a punishment to me mog :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Mrchief are you honestly denying that AOTS are the academy of SPQR? Well you've been asking for proof so let me give it to you.

First of all, ears91 created AOTS and ran it from SPQR, during this time AOTS systematically recruited the deserters of enemy tribes of SPQR. Proof of this can be seen with the apoc/synd/united "war." Here SPQR who have no ability whatsoever decided that the best way to beat this particular tribe was to recruit a large core of it's members. Look at the stats even "english sly" himself was in apoc/synd. Other notable members to move over to AOTS from SYND include English Hawk, Deano77, CMcK14, billybonzo, bigrisback, freddo1, freeform, Lord Christian Dalriada, martin6129, Teflon, Triarii2D and wayne19778... AS you can see that is the vast majority of AOTS members. I wonder why all of these players were not branded refugees by SPQR? After all they were in the tribe that SPQR were at war with, the reason is because AOTS is your academy and so you effectively recruited them into the SPQR family.

SPQR also poached several of the apoc/synd players including s18wlc, Wood1985 and taepl. Look at the historical data it's not hard to find evidence that clearly shows these two tribes are a family.

I just want to know why mrchief is lying? What are the benefits to keeping your academy AOTS a secret? I suppose you could attack certain tribes without any comebacks on SPQR? Maybe you will attack with AOTS and have all your members stack them to the roof to kill off enemy nukes? Maybe you just don't want to admit to being a family tribe? After all the real talented players of Tribal Wars hate the idea of family tribes... ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SPQR are not only a family tribe, they also feel the need to spy in Egg...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

spy? :icon_rolleyes:

can we eat that? :icon_biggrin:

btw why is larix banned? ^^

DeletedUser

Oh meow, some bching going on in here ;)

More like wild accusations, but hey SPQR are the new target.

I am enjoying this widely read propaganda. I think 8 people ave read it now, 7 of them in Egg.

DeletedUser

oh dear.. ^_^

its just funny what is happend the last 1-2 weeks here with SPQR *cough* Snuggle-style *cough*

well.. however.. the :lol::lol::lol: thing for me (and not just for me - i think hole uk3 have a "happy smile" about that )is, that u guys have lose (i guess accs go deleted after multi-accounting,there's no chance for an punishment ^_^) an 4 Mio acc for read the spam from EGG :lol::lol::lol: -> we still laughin about that xD

Account Names:larix; Peterpiper
Each player is allowed only one account per game world (except account sitting). Sharing your password with another player is forbidden
:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz: :icon_cool::icon_cool: :lol::lol::lol: :icon_rolleyes:

regardless what the SPQR-Dukes have hoped to find in the EGG-Forum ^_^ -> let me say to you then, im anyway just send out in CircularMails the important News.. u think really an acc from them i know, that the old owner has "good" contacts into SPQR & mysteriously the sit is gooing quitted sometimes the last 2 weeks for 1-2 days.. u really think that this acc anything is able to know really here in EGG? xD :icon_rolleyes:

oh dear.. ^_^ :icon_rolleyes:

the Dukes from SPQR has just FAILED the last 2 weeks (if you ask me, then the hole time :p) :icon_wink:

there's no EGG vs SPQR propaganda here..
rather has SPQR with the negotiations in the last 2 weeks pissed himself and EGG incited against SPQR..

oh..
and let me share with you SPQR guys (the SPQR-Dukes should know that anyway ^^)

not just EGG is pissed about SPQR..
regardless if EGG will reply to this dishonorable actions from SPQR against EGG has proof SPQR himself as disloyal against all Top-4 Tribes!

the Dukes from you guys have some nasty special methodes to try to outwit the facts in General! nearly facts inversion or incite i would call that :icon_surprised:
or let us search an post,statement in this Thread from an SPQR-Duke.. :icon_eek:

potential scaredy cat is the Leading from SPQR :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Celph provide evidence of this then or frankly shut your mouth.

I think you will find that Aots members are mainly joining TFF although I have no doubt that your selective vision will no see that.

All you appear to be able to post here is a list of unfounded accusations designed no doubt to provoke war.

You actualy make me laugh because this is the biggest load of pathetic rubbish ever posted.

Anyway I have had my rant and there is no point me making any further post here.

Please feel free to continue with the organic fertilizer you have been posting.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

what for an Evidence´s you need then? :icon_wink:

i got one..

Account Names:larix; Peterpiper
Each player is allowed only one account per game world (except account sitting). Sharing your password with another player is forbidden

isnt that an evidence for anything? ;O

who try to provoke a war then? ^^

your posts has allways no meaningful, mrchief :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5528

mrchief, sorry but I think one of us misunderstands the last post, I looked under the spoiler to see larix was banned for playing not only his account but that of peterpiper, Thats has nothing to do with this thread really but does show a certain level of dishonesty by one of your members...

DeletedUser

And the holier than thou arogance of Celph knows no boundaries as it is impossible for him ever to be wrong and w must allbow to his wisdom.

I am a worthless worm in your glory Celph.

PLease inform me what I must believe Oh mighty lord

DeletedUser5528

lol, perhaps this is starting to get out of hand,, This is a game lets enjoy it :icon_cool: