Family Tribes Part 2,,,, What constitutes as a family Tribe ??

DeletedUser

The undisputable wisdom of Celph.

I tremble in his presence and cosmic intelligence.

Have you not realised Celph that I am treating your posts with precisely the contempt that they and you deserve?

There are no facts just the product of your warped little mind.

Anyway think what you like because I really don't give a damn. You are not this world despite your opinion funnily enough not everyone automatically agrees with you. Oh you have your little cronies on this forum who hang on your every word.

I am not one of them and to be honest find you a little bit of a joke all be it a bad one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i don't wanna get into this because tbh i cba but i don't think its right to blame it all on dee b/cuz he is not the only one who has view's of this and you are making him sound like he rule uk3 lol i think you are giving his ego a little boost

its just my opinion and don't try get into childish name calling with me cuz I'm not into that

DeletedUser

All you appear to be able to post here is a list of unfounded accusations designed no doubt to provoke war.

Then what are we supposed to do be hubby for life :icon_rolleyes:

But, no we are not provoking a war just getting some people active on forums :icon_biggrin:

Note?: AOTS-E and TFF maybe... have a "special Relationship"

(giggle)

DeletedUser

I think you will find that Aots members are mainly joining TFF although I have no doubt that your selective vision will no see that.

Ahh, Thou art thy holiest of all then :icon_biggrin:

Thanks to the evidence of TW Stats (made for us stat geeks)

English Sly Left AOTS-E 24th September 2010 - 19:31 1,226,579

English Sly Joined SPQR 24th September 2010 - 19:31 1,226,579

So because 2 members left AOTS for TFF they are such mass recruiters:icon_confused:

Yet you even take one player?

Who was incidentally the leader of AOTS

DeletedUser

The undisputable wisdom of Celph.

I tremble in his presence and cosmic intelligence.

Have you not realised Celph that I am treating your posts with precisely the contempt that they and you deserve?

There are no facts just the product of your warped little mind.

Anyway think what you like because I really don't give a damn. You are not this world despite your opinion funnily enough not everyone automatically agrees with you. Oh you have your little cronies on this forum who hang on your every word.

I am not one of them and to be honest find you a little bit of a joke all be it a bad one.

LOL.. more sarcasm from you <3

i start to like you now *Dee gives his slave mrchief a slap on the posterior* *and again *slap** ^_^

there's no facts? :icon_wink: :icon_cool:

oh.. and nobody need to agreed with me if its not his own wish.. :icon_wink:

everyone is free to post his own mind here.. :O

im still wait an a serious answer from an SPQR-member

DeletedUser

seems this has gone off track a bit so here goes
What constitutes as a family Tribe ??
Win or loose SPQR are the best Family orientated tribe i have ever been in
why
Friendly people always willing to help in and out of game play
help with premium points the tribe purchase bulk points and send them on to members at cost
Tribe radio Yes a member hosts a radio show a few times a week there we can chill out post what you want to hear on the forum and it gets put in. competitions on the radio for points and even villages
it is the most laid back tribe of any i have ever had the honor to be a part of, i take my hat of to the dukes and all the members that have made this the best world i have played on to date .
i dont normally post here but i feel this needed to be said.
the reason i don't normally post is that immature people can find nothing better to do in these forums than insult and abuse each other. You only need to read every topic is the same people with the same stupid remarks.
and no doubt this post will be quoted and torn apart by these people
the main thing that makes us a friendly tribe is every one of us would send our last soldier to help out another member.

so its back to the game for me

DeletedUser

Noobs

why

Has had experience then :icon_rolleyes:

Out hey... Nice stuff :lol:

help with premium points the tribe purchase bulk points and send them on to members at cost

Clever

Tribe radio Yes a member hosts a radio show a few times a week there we can chill out post what you want to hear on the forum and it gets put in. competitions on the radio for points and even villages

~Thats just lololo, I actually feel of my seat reading that :lol:

it is the most laid back tribe of any i have ever had the honor to be a part of, i take my hat of to the dukes and all the members that have made this the best world i have played on to date .

Now I see why, 24/7 internalling tribe ftw

i dont normally post here but i feel this needed to be said.
the reason i don't normally post is that immature people can find nothing better to do in these forums than insult and abuse each other. You only need to read every topic is the same people with the same stupid remarks.

Fascinating :icon_cool:

Rightiho :icon_biggrin:

the main thing that makes us a friendly tribe is every one of us would send our last soldier to help out another member.

I wouldn't my last soldier dines in hell.

so its back to the game for me

His life? :icon_surprised:

So, the previous messages from Mr.Cheif are BS :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

why

if they don't pay they get internalled? :icon_surprised:

Evil Elf said:

Would you all?

Evil Elf said:

It makes it more interesting, you wouldn't read the forums if we all said we wanted to hug and kiss each other :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So, the previous messages from Mr.Cheif are BS :icon_razz:

Mitch you talk some rubbish most of the time but this has taken the buscuit.

So you say the following

1 The Game is not meant to be fun
2 You are not supposed to be friends with tribe mates
3 Any tribe mate that leaves the game their villages should not be retained
4 Any chat or collaberation within a tribe other than Egg is wrong

You and Celph have stated all of the above.

Therefore f the above is your definition of wrong then I am seriously glad that I am not in your tribe. A tribe is a whole not individuals, it is in some respects a family. But the bull you have been posting.

PS

I can disect your posts to fit in with all he above points if you wish, just like you did very badly with elf's.

You see I am not scared of you, because you are really not that good Mitch, and by the way neither is Celph.

Please ask if you wish the surgical disection of your definition of a tribe.

I may even grace you with the time to do it.

DeletedUser

it is the most laid back tribe of any i have ever had the honor to be a part of

Right now, SPQR are ranked 3 tribe in this world, no tribe and be "Laid back" and still keep up to scratch with the rankings, to remain top, you need to be Stern, active and obviously, dedicated :icon_rolleyes:

Every tribe in this game revolves around that unwritten rule, otherwise it's not really a tribe, is it? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right now, SPQR are ranked 3 tribe in this world, no tribe and be "Laid back" and still keep up to scratch with the rankings, to remain top, you need to be Stern, active and obviously, dedicated :icon_rolleyes:

Every tribe in this game revolves around that unwritten rule, otherwise it's not really a tribe, is it? :icon_rolleyes:

This post appears to have no point. Please clarify what you are trying to say, because it is not particularly clear.

Are you saying that tribes should not exist or ever cooporate?

You have posted 2 almost identical quotes with undertext that has nothing to do with the quotes

DeletedUser

The comments you made still have no bearing on the quotes chosen.

Your point is still unclear

DeletedUser

You and Celph have stated all of the above.

Therefore f the above is your definition of wrong then I am seriously glad that I am not in your tribe. A tribe is a whole not individuals, it is in some respects a family. But the bull you have been posting.

i can just feel the same for you.. i am overjoyed that you not beeing in EGG :icon_wink:
and yeah.. i can be a bull if i have indeed some evidences for an dual-acc from you SPQR, which 1 from them was "trying" to spy our tribe ^^

You see I am not scared of you, because you are really not that good Mitch, and by the way neither is Celph.

how funny is that ^^
thats the funniest post from you i've ever seen.. *Dee gives mrchief a HUG for beeing paranoid*
you have missed indeed the topic from this thread then :icon_rolleyes:

we've never tried to make you scared! LOL :icon_rolleyes:

like you said earlier here.. your a worthless worm :icon_wink:

The comments you made still have no bearing on the quotes chosen.

Your point is still unclear

oh dear.. what do you then here? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Again I bow to your superior intelligence

:lol:

Oh and Celph the dual account accusation has been disproved..................

So where do you go now.

I look forward to yor next work of fiction

DeletedUser

Mitch you talk some rubbish most of the time but this has taken the buscuit.

I do not actually talk rubbish, it actually has some evidence. I said you talk BS as you perviously have said SPQR are not a family tribe then someone in you tribe says they are :icon_rolleyes:

I made a point saying SPQR like blue there is evidence for that too :icon_rolleyes:

So you say the following

1 The Game is not meant to be fun
2 You are not supposed to be friends with tribe mates
3 Any tribe mate that leaves the game their villages should not be retained
4 Any chat or collaberation within a tribe other than Egg is wrong

Actaully you assume that, I have not direcrtly said any of them things in this thread. :icon_rolleyes: Please get your FACTS right.

I have previously stated W3 is dead

And your last point? I lolled @ the radio thing

DeletedUser

And what is wrong with the radio Mitch?

It actually works, or do you not have the brains to set it up?

DeletedUser

And what is wrong with the radio Mitch?

It actually works, or do you not have the brains to set it up?

No, its just so hilarious that someone goes into all the effort of making a radio station to play tribalwars.

/top secret attack plan (low dark voice) details:

blah blah blah

Also, do you phone in or sumthing

DeletedUser

Again I bow to your superior intelligence

Oh and Celph the dual account accusation has been disproved..................

So where do you go now.

I look forward to yor next work of fiction

you think that hurt me? :icon_rolleyes:

this post just showin us your intelligence (if there is any :icon_rolleyes:)

the facts are still the same :icon_wink:

just cause larix has kissed & licked someones something.. :lol: nothing is changed on the evidence, which are here..

your posts bored me ^_^
i've seen its just timewaste to argue with you.. :icon_wink: