Family Tribes Part 2,,,, What constitutes as a family Tribe ??

DeletedUser5528

Ok guys so here is the discussion, What does actually constitute as a family tribe ?

I intend to give you are real example of a happening with the world of uk3 and you can answer me as to whether in your opinion it constitutes as a family tribe or not, Others feel free to post your own examples so we can try to get to the nitty gritty of what a family/academy tribe is.

Here is my example,

As we all saw the other day Mitchnom posted saying SPQR are a family tribe, unfortunately there was no substance or evidence provided so the mods closed the thread. Pointless Post I guess is why.

I put it to you that Actually SPQR are of a family stroke academy tribes situation.

Firstly AOTS-E and AOTS-N were created by a SPQR member ears91 I think it was.

Secondly, Players swinging back and forth between the 2 tribes has been known to happen.

Thirdly , The leader of AOTS-E has recently jumped ship to SPQR 24 hrs after haing an attack launched upon him by my tribe TFF.

4th English Sly the now Ex leader of AOTS-E has informed his tribe he will run it from within SPQR ?

To me that screams family / Academy tribes,

Plus the issue of recruiting refugees from a war that has barely started comes t mind,

Discuss......

DeletedUser1728

An interesting discussion...

What is a family tribe?

A true family tribe operates with a single leadership and focus. Multiple branches are run as a single tribe.

Now, what tends to happen in TW is "family" tribes who do not maintain this focus, internal power struggles and lack of discipline tend to be rife. Generally family tribes are set up and are no better than a loose collection of allies.

So are SPQR a family tribe?

They are certainly showing signs of "family" even if not admitting to it. Member switching, protection of of "allies" against attacks, both by recruiting and stacking against attacks from SPQR allies, and now this revelation of English Sly running a tribe from within SPQR...

I think it's time for SPQR to come clean, if you are family then announce it to the world and run it properly. If not, stop pissing about and play instead of hugging.

DeletedUser

Firstly no need to swear on forums it shows a marked lack of intellignece.

Secondly come out and say what you mean.

This rubbish is nothing to do with any belief that SPQR are a family tribe, which we are not. Although it looks as if TFF have revealed their hand.

Thanks for the heads up

DeletedUser

Don't lie. You like blue maps and are hubby with entire world.

You were allies with Shut! Egg messed them up and then you joined in. What does that say?

And I was got onto to AOTS-E thing but could not be asked

DeletedUser

Well since it is gang bang SPQR day I will shut up.

Although you are talking rubbish Mitch and you know it, but there is little new about that.

You may as well stop playing at it yourselves, pack in the words and show your hand.

DeletedUser

PS

This thread has been closed once.

Please try some intelligent PnP

DeletedUser

I think what Chiefy is maybe missing here is the perception given to most others outside of SPQR.

In brief, it is easy for SPQR to say that they are a Tribe that stand on their own and are allied with people that help their cause.

However the more you look at it, the more it smacks of AOTS being members of the SPQR family.

1. The obvious and most recent one that Dan posted, Sly moving up the ranks into the top tree of the family, quite easy to spot.

2. Previous leader of AOTS, Ears91 was a member of SPQR, before he got internalled, watch out Sly history sometimes repeats itself.:icon_wink:

3. Iakovosian has just returned from being in AOTS-E, after leaving, beating up Death, then coming back, how freely players move between the 2 has to put the family tribe into consideration.

4. And finally, and lets be honest this is the biggy for me, why oh, why, would a tribe have an Alliance / NAP with someone that is less than a quarter of its size. Also a tribe that is blocking its expansion into areas held by other weaker tribes, Also a tribe that, lets be honest, takes in more than its fair share of members that have had their own tribes destroyed by the top 4. Why, because its a grooming tribe, a member of the family. A breeding ground for SPQR members.

I personally see there is no reason for the alliance unless they are all truly members of the same family.

Grumpy as always.

DeletedUser1728

Secondly come out and say what you mean.

This rubbish is nothing to do with any belief that SPQR are a family tribe, which we are not. Although it looks as if TFF have revealed their hand.

Thanks for the heads up
My dear, a Lady has no need to swear and I challenge anyone to find a single swear word in my post. Indeed, I find it quite amusing that someone who cannot spell intelligence queries mine.

However, to answer your second point, say what I mean - I would think that it was quite clear. It is becoming increasingly obvious that SPQR, while not declaring family status openly has more than allied relations with AOTS for example.

Now surely you will not deny taking in people under attack from your allies? Why would any tribe do this if they do not have some sort of family or at least a protection agreement in place.

Instead of declaring such discussions as rubbish is it too much to ask for some reasonable explanations?

DeletedUser

Well since it is gang bang SPQR day I will shut up.

Although you are talking rubbish Mitch and you know it, but there is little new about that.

You may as well stop playing at it yourselves, pack in the words and show your hand.

"gang bang SPQR day" :icon_rolleyes:

have i really miss that one? :icon_neutral::icon_cry:

*Dee snaps after "The true story book from shut!" and tells of* ^_^
my short version..

what u guys have done - was joining in, after ZerO & his nasty companions have done the actual part from an "War" - after that the Leaders from shut! failed & quit..after the Enemy was enough weak to take easy pickings.. :icon_neutral:
u have tried many times before EGG has anything declared against shut! and you were not able to crack them! then u guys have done an Ally with them and hang back..

u guys took our weak Targets since EGG started to war them, EGG banged shut! - no one other for real! (wasnt much ressistance against them.. to be truth..but thats secondary :icon_wink:)
u guys was aswell not able to noble some Gack! members as fast as it was needed and invited them -> neile, Fendrel, Phillor.. they
was an recruit cause the time was the factor...the Gack!-part was mostly finished and your concentration was focused then on shut! fully

that was the day, that SPQR have smell the Free-bies note from k44 & has start launch again against shut!
u need to see, that an "SPQR gangbang-day" never has exists on k44 really! :icon_eek:

or we have then varoius views on the definition from the word "gangbang" ^_^

b2T :lol:

any serious explanations from SPQR about AOTS-E/AOTS-N and the "La Familia" thing? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Anyways, SPQR love blue and crap themselves when they see red

:lol:

DeletedUser

Mitch a coherant argument from you would be nice, unlikely, but nice.

All you appear to do is to babble on about the map and colours. I could start to talk about Egg, however I have never seen any advantage from trying character assassination on a forum that only four people actually read.

Believe what you like Mtch, because, to be honest your opinion does not concern me at all.

Therefore there is not point in arguing. Please feel free to argue that SPQR is a melon if you wish.

DeletedUser

I think what Chiefy is maybe missing here is the perception given to most others outside of SPQR.

In brief, it is easy for SPQR to say that they are a Tribe that stand on their own and are allied with people that help their cause.

However the more you look at it, the more it smacks of AOTS being members of the SPQR family.

1. The obvious and most recent one that Dan posted, Sly moving up the ranks into the top tree of the family, quite easy to spot.

2. Previous leader of AOTS, Ears91 was a member of SPQR, before he got internalled, watch out Sly history sometimes repeats itself.:icon_wink:

3. Iakovosian has just returned from being in AOTS-E, after leaving, beating up Death, then coming back, how freely players move between the 2 has to put the family tribe into consideration.

4. And finally, and lets be honest this is the biggy for me, why oh, why, would a tribe have an Alliance / NAP with someone that is less than a quarter of its size. Also a tribe that is blocking its expansion into areas held by other weaker tribes, Also a tribe that, lets be honest, takes in more than its fair share of members that have had their own tribes destroyed by the top 4. Why, because its a grooming tribe, a member of the family. A breeding ground for SPQR members.

I personally see there is no reason for the alliance unless they are all truly members of the same family.

Grumpy as always.

ivan went running back to spqr when death returned fire and cleared villages...

DeletedUser5528

Although it looks as if TFF have revealed their hand.

Thanks for the heads up

MrChief ,hmm... TFF have shown their hand ? I dont remember TFF recruiting from the spoils of a SPQR war. So perhaps SPQR have shown their hand, To Death, To Egg (shut spoil steals) and now to TFF. No explanation was offered just a kind of we will do as we please attitude.
So do as you please ...

DeletedUser

Dan I honestly thought better of you, these things off mitch I expect however feel free to carry on with your propaganda to...............oh no it is five of us now :)

Plus I think you are referring to Kossa's op on bobog............a dead player accepted into death with the sole intent of internalling him which is precisely what they did to the account.

So all those holier than thou look to your own.

I can also give examples from TFF and Egg.

Shall we continue?

Or is it only posts that look against SPQR that are allowed on this forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5528

mrchief I appreciate your former high opinion of me considering we have never spoken to one another. I think if you read my posts you will see I post nothing unless it has substance and evidence that backs up the theory/fact. If the boot was on the other foot and TFF had recruited from a war/conflict/scuffle you was having then your feelings would be much the same as mine.

I will now go to my room and punish myself as mrchief is disappointed in me :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Please feel free to argue that SPQR is a melon if you wish.

SPQR is a melon :lol:

SPQR:

begwy.png

DeletedUser

lol mitch I asked for that but a little obvious

You got us that is wazzer lol

:icon_biggrin: