Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

But Nauz, your amazing :p

I would not class a player who is very good at start up "amazing", i would need to see more aspects of nauzs game before id class him as very good to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would not class a player who is very good at start up "amazing", i would need to see more aspects of nauzs game before id class him as very good to be honest.

He is Very good at start up, you even said that yourself. So wouldn't a very good player be very good at start ups? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

He is Very good at start up, you even said that yourself. So wouldn't a very good player be very good at start ups? :icon_redface:

Im not saying that they would not, all i am saying is that you should not class how good a player is by there start up talent, Start up is based on activity and look of draw of area

DeletedUser

Psst noob? its good to 'suck up' to mods :D

There is no need to suck up to mods, as long as you stay on topic.. there is no rule breaking there, they may not like my opinion but there is not one place in the rules where it states i have to stay on good terms with mods, well i do get on with cat like thief :icon_cool: but thats different

DeletedUser

Cameron - stop sucking up to everyone.. and if you are going to do it to anyone then let it be me. :p
Back to Top 20 - Interesting at the moment as a lot of the top tribes are either mass recruitment OR pre-made tribes with top p0layers from other worlds :) As some one said earlier there are a few which will remain in the top 20/top 10 but hey everyone for their own maybe.. just maybe.. it could all changed :)

DeletedUser8010

Cameron - stop sucking up to everyone..

I think youll find im not sucking up to 'everyone', simply people with authority in the externals....

*cough* Monstar you are awesome, and one of the best barons i have had *cough*

DeletedUser6695

No point sucking up to nauz he'll still infract you :lol:

DeletedUser

Who's the recruiter for RC.?
I'm confused as to who I ask/beg/cry for an invite D;