Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

I guarantee I could get reports of nearly every tribe having a member cleared that easy. Who knows if they were attacked previously or lost troops on clearing or spiked farming runs. That report means diddly squat tbh.

Then why do you feel the need to come in this thread, and defend against what he is saying about your tribe member?:icon_rolleyes:

Also I'll take you up on that guarantee, want all reports on my desk by tuesday.:xmas_cool:

DeletedUser

D.B.D should be in the top 2 for a while we have a strong grip in our K

I found this amusing , how can any tribe have a grip on any K at this stage of the game recruitment dosent count, and this dosent mean anything till players have full nukes and nobles :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

3 D.B.D 11.780 15.417 57 270 57 270
1 PiXeL 11.950 11.950 38 314 38 314

Says it all really doesn't it.

DeletedUser

Gotta love these threads, especially when they are made so pointless by being created too early. ;)

DeletedUser2154

I no nothing of LOOM but I know most in RC. and to be serious you can't call it a top tribe with maybe 3 players that are actually anygood.

Mathew, you must call in for a beer been so close, ive much to discuss on the tactics on how to get one over on Lukey :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

no point in rating the Top20 but id rather say a few tribes which i think will do good in the future

PiXeL
RC.
GOLD
JBOX

ATM i see these tribes as doing well in the world, but im sure some otheres will surprise me and start to show soon, Btw i only put JBOX in it as its my tribe and i think where doing pretty well for our size and we dont have all the most well known players.

DeletedUser

I'll have to go for GOLD, PiXel and RC.
And for upcoming tribes JBOX, Redeem and Zoo..

DeletedUser

Top 2 tribes (apart from my own hehe) will be PiXeL and Eggs in my personal opinion.

DeletedUser

Gold will be up there i rate rufus as a leader and there are some good players in there also pixel loom may be but there best member will leave ina few months most likley!!

DeletedUser

^^agree, i expect EGGs to fail and very badly, silly mass recruit tribe, maybe another 1week or maybe 2 we will see which tribes start to dominate

DeletedUser

we like to not be considered a tribe of future

we all are experienced players coming from net and romanian servers ,some are even mod or admins on those servers

if u wonder what tribe i'm talking about ,is my own tribe ,INNO