WETLUV Statement

DeletedUser

So PEST, WETLUV and ZP are all huggling the north/northwest, which at a quick glance looks like over half the world?
Jeezuz, need to find a new game to play if this is how tribalWARS is playing out now :lol:

DeletedUser

So PEST, WETLUV and ZP are all huggling the north/northwest, which at a quick glance looks like over half the world?
Jeezuz, need to find a new game to play if this is how tribalWARS is playing out now :lol:

I like you :lol:

PS. You forgot HEROES.

DeletedUser8195

@radarr
Oh lol. Where? :S

@roflcptr
This is tribalhugs... Your on the wrong game mate!

DeletedUser

What's happening then? Has FATE declared on WET?

think it was around here lol atillathefunJoined06th November 2010 - 23:061,121,159
green.png
jondennisJoined06th November 2010 - 23:06133,731 that wet declared war on us, you dont just recruit someones enemies

DeletedUser8195

Ah! Right, sorry about that! Lol.

Before people start pointing fingers... IT WAZZA ME! Lol. I have nothing to do with recruitment!

DeletedUser

Don't lie to me! We all know it was you and your evil ninja POWERZ... :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

It was me who recruited HEROES, oh btw top 100 should expect an invite to JBOX, i shall start dishing them out soon :lol:

DeletedUser

Just to make it clear. WETLUV have not declared war on FATE.

If FATE want to war against WETLUV then they must declare their intentions.

DeletedUser

Not at all, I can honestly say that if a declaration of war is forthcoming

That we didn't see that coming

DeletedUser

And i can honestly say recruiting is a declaration of war

DeletedUser

You might find you are slightly wrong there.

A definition of a declaration of war.

"A formal announcement by a country or other body with military capability that it is in a state of war with another such entity"

DeletedUser

ZP aren't invited to the hug fest soz!

DeletedUser

so as allies you are not going to be supporting each other etc.......

:spear::swordsman::spear::swordsman::spear::swordsman::spear::swordsman::spear::swordsman::spear:

DeletedUser8195

They probably will support, but they are noobs and support with LC and rams.

I would say poaching members is worse then recruiting an enemy lol. We applied to your tribe just a few weeks before, and we never got a reply, and then once we've settled in and you wanted to use us against WETLUV, you send us an invite? Bit late, and you made it obvious that you didn't really want us.

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong with recruiting an ememy it just means u want a war i mean recruiting players in a war with us then making allies with another tribe we are at war with and then saying we havent decided if we want to go to war with u. LOL come on really..........

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong with recruiting an ememy it just means u want a war i mean recruiting players in a war with us then making allies with another tribe we are at war with and then saying we havent decided if we want to go to war with u. LOL come on really..........

Well I would guess that actually we are allied with PEST because of the fact you have declared on us.

And also, the fact that we recruited your enemy because we received intel that we were your next targets, hence we would have no reason not to recruit them.

Although I don't know all the facts, I'm not even sure either party does.

DeletedUser

When i think about it you are right you have not declared on us just as when we continue nobling all the members of heroes now in wetluv.
We are not declaring war just clearing up refugees