WETLUV Statement

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong with recruiting an ememy it just means u want a war i mean recruiting players in a war with us then making allies with another tribe we are at war with and then saying we havent decided if we want to go to war with u. LOL come on really..........

WETLUV have not once offered to declare a war on =FATE=. However the opposite is not true, =FATE= are the tribe who are accusing WETLUV of using a cowards way to declare WAR on =FATE=. As already stated WETLUV are not declaring on =FATE=.

If =FATE= are to declare on WETLUV then stop procrastinating and get on with it, if =FATE= are not declaring then we can spend our time looking at who to recruit next.

DeletedUser

well we have a little war with cold why dont u recruit them too :)

DeletedUser

I must admit, that its strange for WETLUV to recruit our enemies and become allies with +PEST- as they have usually gone about their business and took on the people who declared on them...

As Talon has pointed out =Fate= are only attacking members of WETLUV that we consider to be refugees (formerly HEROES) and surely every person in the world can understand that...

As to WETLUV's alliance with +PEST-, what happens if +PEST- ask for your help ??

One thing I will say for WETLUV tho, is when I was in VITAL and we was in a war with Bi!, WETLUV never once got involved and they were allied to Bi!...

I think the main question in this thread tho is :-

Are WETLUV declaring on =FATE= or not ???

There has never been a mention of it the other way round, as we are at war with +PEST- and Heroes...

DeletedUser8195

Can we recruit PEST please Scouse? Cold are smaller, PEST are quite big and have more points. We like points :lol:

DeletedUser

I must admit, that its strange for WETLUV to recruit our enemies and become allies with +PEST- as they have usually gone about their business and took on the people who declared on them...

As Talon has pointed out =Fate= are only attacking members of WETLUV that we consider to be refugees (formerly HEROES) and surely every person in the world can understand that...

As to WETLUV's alliance with +PEST-, what happens if +PEST- ask for your help ??

One thing I will say for WETLUV tho, is when I was in VITAL and we was in a war with Bi!, WETLUV never once got involved and they were allied to Bi!...

I think the main question in this thread tho is :-

Are WETLUV declaring on =FATE= or not ???

There has never been a mention of it the other way round, as we are at war with +PEST- and Heroes...

I can't comment on the VITAL v Bi! War as I was not in WETLUV at that time.

If Pest ask for help then WETLUV will be fully committed to assist our new ally.

And the same will happen if any of our new recruits need assistance.

DeletedUser

Can we recruit PEST please Scouse? Cold are smaller, PEST are quite big and have more points. We like points :lol:

Funny that you should mention that, I think you must have stolen talons crystal ball.

DeletedUser

We could go for a family, i quite fancy the name Dry Hate brother of Wet Luv < do you see what I did.:lol:

DeletedUser8195

Nice one Matt :lol: that could work! Then Z~P could be 'Moist Stranger'!

Can we Morning Willow! Please, please, please!!

DeletedUser8195

Lol, good point ;)

Yeah, indifference is better. Couldn't think of a word at the time :p

We need Morning Willow now lol.

DeletedUser8491

we were never allied to Bi! at that time ... just NAP ... how often do you support your NAP's?

DeletedUser

ZP aren't invited to the hug fest soz!

Maybe not by yourselfs but they are firm allies of WETLUV and have been for a while so yes they are invited, i would of thought you know who your new allies have diplomacy with and who they don't:icon_redface:. That could get awkward!

Edit: Second thought - Wait, maybe WETLUV are planning on abandoning there ally's ZP and sticking with just PEST, surely that would make ZP targets!
ohoh ZP heirarchy might be best writing up a weak village list(MANY!) and drawing the battle lines soon rather than getting caught cold!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we were never allied to Bi! at that time ... just NAP ... how often do you support your NAP's?

Just to confirm this, Bi! were never allied to WETLUV and we never supported them, and vice-versa.

I will not deny that they attacked Vital at times during Bi!'s war with Vital & =FATE=, but that was their choice; we were not involved. I was aware of it, but I didn't mind tbh.

DeletedUser

Maybe not by yourselfs but they are firm allies of WETLUV and have been for a while so yes they are invited, i would of thought you know who your new allies have diplomacy with and who they don't:icon_redface:. That could get awkward!

Edit: Second thought - Wait, maybe WETLUV are planning on abandoning there ally's ZP and sticking with just PEST, surely that would make ZP targets!
ohoh ZP heirarchy might be best writing up a weak village list(MANY!) and drawing the battle lines soon rather than getting caught cold!

Z~P are allies, and so they shall stay as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mate I suggest you shut up and go back to your measly little tribe. Leave the talking to the big boys.

willow figures that the war will end up

WET-PEST-COLD

FATE-UR-ZP

______

zp wanted to join you
[06/11/2010 23:35:18] apparently
[06/11/2010 23:35:55] lason wright: lol
[04/11/2010 00:18:56] Willow: well we heard a rumor that they plan to turn their backs on us

wonder if i should add more

DeletedUser

Yuh keep ur knickers on meant they weren't invited to the Wet Pest love in like the 3 way that was suggested!
Well aware they have a long standing partnership ;D

DeletedUser

Mate I suggest you shut up and go back to your measly little tribe. Leave the talking to the big boys.

Woops sorry i thought this was the world 4 external forum where everyone was allowed to have an opinion and post, i didn't realise it was for the big boy's elite i'll go and find the little boys room, apologies again!

Is that not an infractable post he has made? If not it should be, If it is where are the mods??