Revenge of the Faithless

DeletedUser

We've taken a beating but can only get stronger. Yeah we've taken losses both villages and players but its just sorting the wheat from the chaff :D

Fair enough, I can't wait to see for the wheat to begin :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 19
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WETLUV, +PEST-

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 59
Difference: 36

chart

And a sign of how things are really going to change.

Morning star quits =FATE=
Lewi192 leaves =FATE= and rejoins with his former Bi! brethren.
Irev-Bubbles (<3) returns to +PEST- along with Irev-Woodsy.
And rumour has it that a certain someone is doing something somewhere in +PEST- too...

The tables are turning, and with it, the stats.

Its showtime. Ego > Space & Time

Don't worry guys. If we take away the MS conquers (22) it's still not that impressive considering you are mainly on the offensive, more prepared & a lot bigger. PS. You've suffered a lot more casualties for your villages than we have for ours. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

WETLUV aren't a "lot bigger" as you say. Not big enough to warrant over double your conquers.

We have had no co-ordinated attacks or even orders to attack =FATE=.

Mainly on the offensive? Mate, we never come off the offensive ;).

We're more prepared? As far as I know, you declared on us. Therefore why should we be more prepared? That's just a stupid comment.

DeletedUser

WETLUV aren't a "lot bigger" as you say. Not big enough to warrant over double your conquers.

14mio. and more than double the members isn't enough? :icon_confused:

Neither have we.

We're more prepared? As far as I know, you declared on us. Therefore why should we be more prepared? That's just a stupid comment.

You've been preparing ever since the HEROES incident. We declared? I missed this. So much for stupid comments :lol:

DeletedUser8534

Actually Rad

There was 21 conquers of Morning Stars villas whilst he was in FATE not 22

And once again your try to belittle WETLUV with your comments as if to say they should not be counted in overall conquers between both sides.

It should be known 4 villas were took off M.S before he had officially decided to quit. His scouting of one of our players caused an instant reaction by the tribe and no doubt he would have seen numerous incomings and he probably thought he couldn't be bothered anymore seeing as he was debating to leave anyway.

I firmly believe(I could be wrong of course as I dont know him) that are guys attacks on him definitely pushed him into quitting due to the timings of our attacks on him with his real life issues which we had no knowledge of from what I believe.

That in itself making another player quit esp one of his stature and skill is a massive victory so your attempts at belittling us I hope are seen by the rest of the world as laughable :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

dont fool yourself for one minute redfella you had nothing to do with ms quitting, and is hilarious to think you even think so!

...ignorance is hilarious is noobs!

DeletedUser

Actually Rad

There was 21 conquers of Morning Stars villas whilst he was in FATE not 22

And once again your try to belittle WETLUV with your comments as if to say they should not be counted in overall conquers between both sides.

It should be known 4 villas were took off M.S before he had officially decided to quit. His scouting of one of our players caused an instant reaction by the tribe and no doubt he would have seen numerous incomings and he probably thought he couldn't be bothered anymore seeing as he was debating to leave anyway.

I firmly believe(I could be wrong of course as I dont know him) that are guys attacks on him definitely pushed him into quitting due to the timings of our attacks on him with his real life issues which we had no knowledge of from what I believe.

I am not trying to belittle WETLUV and I wasn't sure of the timings or when he quit in comparison to the villages he had lost already. I stand corrected in this area. However how should we be penalised for a player quitting? That could also be the reason for him quitting though (or the assistance).

That in itself making another player quit esp one of his stature and skill is a massive victory so your attempts at belittling us I hope are seen by the rest of the world as laughable :icon_biggrin:

Meh, claim what you want. I wasn't trying to belittle you, please avoid this assumption. All I believed that for a player who quit I don't feel the villages should be added to the vs. list however if the player was kicked/left it would be fine to add them to the stats. You claiming that what I say is "laughable" is trying to belittle me.

dont fool yourself for one minute redfella you had nothing to do with ms quitting, and is hilarious to think you even think so!

...ignorance is hilarious is noobs!

Taking into account this and Mark's relationship with MS I withdraw comments claiming that you may have helped along MS's departure.

DeletedUser

However how should we be penalised for a player quitting?

We've suffered a fair bit of that, many of your conquers came from players who decided to quit. These things just happen and are generally inconcenient!

DeletedUser

We've suffered a fair bit of that, many of your conquers came from players who decided to quit. These things just happen and are generally inconcenient!

Mhm, I agree! Are your players just getting up and walking off? It's really annoying! :lol:

DeletedUser

Mainly on the offensive? Mate, we never come off the offensive ;).

=FATE= did not declare that's just your leaders making you guys appear as the victims and spinning lies in order to control the actions of other tribes. Did you guys declare? Don't think so but you started nobling our villas before we did. And one of your leaders/barons announced on your forums that WETLUV was now at war with =FATE= so at that point we realized that we had to also consider you enemies.

Have we co-ordinated attacks on you guys? No.

More prepared we can't really know for sure, but you did start launching your nobles at us a day or two before we got going. And that most times will give, who ever does it, a short-term advantage when it comes to conquers.

DeletedUser

ms was planning to quit for a long time, you can't say he quit because of your pathetic attacks LOL

DeletedUser

=FATE= did not declare that's just your leaders making you guys appear as the victims and spinning lies in order to control the actions of other tribes. Did you guys declare? Don't think so but you started nobling our villas before we did. And one of your leaders/barons announced on your forums that WETLUV was now at war with =FATE= so at that point we realized that we had to also consider you enemies.

More prepared we can't really know for sure, but you did start launching your nobles at us a day or two before we got going. And that most times will give, who ever does it, a short-term advantage when it comes to conquers.

And considering where our support was... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8534

It was put on our forum FATE declared war on us because of Morning Stars actions of scouting and launching at one of our guys. That is why we responded and to be fair it was initially only on Morning Star himself.

Also yes I know M.S was considering quitting but if you read my post correctly you will notice I said our so called pathetic attacks as you put it would have went some way to hastening his decision to actually go through with it.

You guys are well drilled in your propaganda aren't ya?? An excuse for everything you seem to have.

DeletedUser

reserved, will answer later :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8534

Not ignorance Mark at all.

I am not claiming WETLUV made M.S quit and none of my posts say this this nor do I even think it. So you can stop laughing now.

I merely stated that I believe that with him being on the cusp of quitting due to his real life issues which we have since found out now were unfortunately due to health, then maybe with the attacks he would have seen incoming and possibly 4 of his villas being nobled due to him not being as active as he normally would be then may have made his mind up for the definite decision in calling it a day.

Had he been active and not deciding to quit then I have no doubt he would have been defending them and striking back now but he isn't and seeing the reports of where his defense was then some of his k44 villas which were hit first would have gone in that first initial phase of attacks by the guys. This is now all conjecture of course but still is my opinion.

I am glad I amuse you....I will make sure I stand up when writing my next post

DeletedUser

54 nobles - (20 morning star villas +3 villas gifted by radu to jimmy) -21 = 10 remarkable advantage when "fresh and full of troops"

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 21
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 481,837
Side 2: 187,545
Difference: 294,292

chart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: +PEST-
Side 2:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 4
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,941
Side 2: 35,953
Difference: 988

chart

honestly all this is of no concern we fight who ever wins wins that is the nature of this game after all

DeletedUser

14mio. and more than double the members isn't enough? :icon_confused:

Neither have we.

You've been preparing ever since the HEROES incident. We declared? I missed this. So much for stupid comments :lol:

14 mio is nothing really. Double members maybe, but you might want to count up how many have actually sent attacks yet.

Well if that is you're unco-ordinated attacks, and those are ours. Then maybe we're just all round better than you :lol:.

The HEROES incident? Oh, you mean recruiting some Heroes players. We specifically said we didn't expect a declaration. If you want to see a declaration see other thread :), where Talon says he will continue to attack ex-Heroes players despite them being in WETLUV. That seems like a declaration to me. But let's keep off that road in this thread, because I believe each party has already agreed to disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Wetluv better than =fate= lol... Also 14 mil is a considerable amount of extra nobles, but hey =fate= like to be the underdogs it's what we do best. See you on the battlefield :)