Revenge of the Faithless

DeletedUser8195

Too long D; gave me migraine lol ;P

I'm sure there are a lot of players that could be as good as you were (I do admit you were pretty good :p) if they had the time to play as much as you did! I play my account as little as 20 minutes a day some days!

I understand that, but modesty will get you a lot further than your annoying 'put on' ego :p I for one prefer modesty 100x more. Your posts really annoy me sometimes lol. Try modesty for a while :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too long D; gave me migraine lol ;P

I'm sure there are a lot of players that could be as good as you were (I do admit you were pretty good :p) if they had the time to play as much as you did! I play my account as little as 20 minutes a day some days!

I understand that, but modesty will get you a lot further than your annoying 'put on' ego :p I for one prefer modesty 100x more. Your posts really annoy me sometimes lol. Try modesty for a while :p

I apologise for my inability to convey a detailed message in one sentence. Perhaps your short-termism rhetoric could educate me in this art?

Meh, I'm a noob. There are players far better than me. I know people prefer modesty generally. So do I. But heh, that's no fun. Egos are much more fun to play with. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7369

Hmm, i really should have visited this thread after morning star turned tail and ran.

First up - The council of pest made every effort to assimilate the Bi! players into us. We had discussions with the Bi! players including ms and agreed that some changes were required on both sides. at that point he stated it was all minor stuff and I asked him to let me know if anything major popped up. 2 days later with no further comments he simply went and joined fate.

Secondly - I expect loyalty from every member that joins from day 1. a member asks for support then we supply. we dont say hmm well he hasnt been here long why should we? we say tribemate needing help lets give it. Obviously thats not the way everyone plays but as a valued tribemember of ours says. death before dishonour. I would rather go down fighting with my current tribemates than live on knowing i abandoned them.

This war has certainly proven interesting so far for us. Fate are definitely the most organised enemy i have faced in this game on any world. now we have learned not to be so complacent i am sure things will start to get interesting for them too.

DeletedUser

Reverend Relvery evidently has decided to switch his attention to the war on barbs with his impressive total of 28 barbs taken today!

I'm just waiting for the barbs to retaliate or as he taken the fight out of them with that morale crushing blow?

DeletedUser

Reverend Relvery evidently has decided to switch his attention to the war on barbs with his impressive total of 28 barbs taken today!

I'm just waiting for the barbs to retaliate or as he taken the fight out of them with that morale crushing blow?

wanna try him in a one to one battle??

DeletedUser

how would that be fair as he has a biig account then doom, if they had the same doom owuld do him in a 1v1 and also rev is a barb muncher :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rev could beat any +PEST- member in a 1 on 1 with the same account size except for maybe battleaxe who is by far the best player in the tribe in which case I don't know who might prevail. Yes he may be munching barbs right now, but then again he hasn't been playing seriously the account for nearly two months so maybe there is more to the story than what you may think. Did he get to rank 1 nobling barbs? no, he nobled players when he was still actively involved in this world. There is no discussing or doubting the Rev's quality as a player. What he is doing now is another story.

DeletedUser

I don't claim to be anywhere near as good as him, just pointed out the large number of barbs which I'm sure you'll agree seem a little much :D

DeletedUser

Rev could beat any +PEST- member in a 1 on 1 with the same account size except for maybe battleaxe who is by far the best player in the tribe in which case I don't know who might prevail. Yes he may be munching barbs right now, but then again he hasn't been playing seriously the account for nearly two months so maybe there is more to the story than what you may think. Did he get to rank 1 nobling barbs? no, he nobled players when he was still actively involved in this world. There is no discussing or doubting the Rev's quality as a player. What he is doing now is another story.

Not any, most but not every.

DeletedUser

I have stopped trying to understand why he is doing all of this. But there is a reason for everything, so I have convinced myself to think "let him be".

@ frank lucas

"most" as in all of them except battleaxe in which case as i already said i don't know who would prevail

DeletedUser

Hmmm, if I had the same activity and I was bothered to play my best, I could probably put him to a test, but then I have never played against him

DeletedUser

don't know how good you are...wait you're not in pest anymore anyway lol?

DeletedUser

Actually that's true :D I don't know , when it comes to sniping I am alright if I am not being lazy I can time pretty well too (had 2 nukes landing in-between the 50 ms noble train :S )

DeletedUser

Rev could beat any +PEST- member in a 1 on 1 with the same account size except for maybe battleaxe who is by far the best player in the tribe in which case I don't know who might prevail.

I would have to disagree, what about Chubbs he is a good player so is callingstation, i would bet on them rather then Rev he has never proven anything, he got to rank1 once he didn't hold it for long did he, i actually dont rate Rev at all their are quite a few players in PEST who could beat him, and to be fair their are alot of people who are down the ranks on UK4 who are better then him

DeletedUser

he didn't hold it for long because he went away after holding it for a bit, didn't come back for ages (in the meantime smile opped him, took some villas incorrectly claiming he had taken them off the real Rev when in fact it was a sitter) and when he did eventually come back he wasn't the same for certain reasons and I doubt we will ever see the Rev who stormed to rank 1 a couple of months ago or at least we wont for a long time.

Have no idea about chubbs, but callingstation payed me a few visits a while ago and I was far from impressed.

DeletedUser

I still think it's a sat account. The good Rev used to post here. Why isn't he posting now to give us his side of the story?

DeletedUser

Battleaxe is probably our best player, hes done most of the damage against FATE. We don't claim to have a tribe of 'talented' players, do you?

We are a tribe that most players can work together. Personally, I never saw callingstation as a talented player and I am unaware of chubbs' skills too. I personally don't see myself as a talented player, but I don't think I would be easy.

We have plenty of players that are not on the frontline that are capable of causing damage to our enemy. Those on the frontline (or being targeted by mass army camps) are being tested, some are losing some are not. To defend against most of a tribe using army camps takes time as well as skill. And not all of our players are dedicated to sit on the game most of the day to snipe countless noble trains.

As for Reverend, most PEST players probably can't take him 1v1, but most of FATE probably cant take Battleaxe 1v1 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I Knoe callingstation form UK3 and he is a very good player, and i also know chubbs from UK and he also is a good player as i said before i would put them two up against Rev in a 1v1 anyday

DeletedUser

Many players could take Reverend on, 1 on 1. Players like BattleAxe could would press him, whilst I KNOW chubbs is a defensive mastermind, and is able to provide fierce resistance even against my own attacks on UK1. Admittedly my attacks on UK1 weren't as polished as UK4, but it would be naive to suggest that Reverend can wipe most of +PEST-.

There may be others too, who knows? But tbh, every average player knows the effectiveness of teamwork, and good players tend to exploit teamwork is finer ways (hence the coordination shown between Bi! council members has yet to be matched on UK4).