Dugles777Left16th January 2011 - 22:16122

red.png
PinkAssassinLeft16th January 2011 - 22:16170

red.png
MediKillerLeft16th January 2011 - 22:16138

red.png
Dark2011Left16th January 2011 - 22:16110

DeletedUser

most of their players have been kicked for some reason, not sure why...

maybe he realised mass recruiting isnt the way forward and things are looking good from now on

DeletedUser3953

I have a little question about the war stats, I want to make sure I am reading them right, since our little war started and we have no nobles and it is pretty much an OD war (well except 240volts, has an academy at 2700 points, lol).

These are the stats as listed on the war stats thing:
Tribe - ODA - ODD
ATH - 19,106 - 16,605
DrX - 10,991 - 11,127
Dif - ATH+8,115 - ATH+5,478

The difference I think is pointless, but I read it as we are killing more of their troops, with losing less of ours

Example:
ATH ODA 19,106 DRX ODD 11,127
DRX ODA 10,991 ATH ODD 16,605

The way I read it we are using our troops more efficiently, I would like to know some other thoughts, since this is the first time I have come across the whole WAR tab.

P.S. ATH 8 members, DRX 78

DeletedUser6695

Clamjukiller clearly dodged his offence in the above report :/

DeletedUser6695

I dont even know clamjukiller but lets be serious, he's getting seriously gangbanged and he has a small tribe.

Only one outcome, noobs win sometimes you know

DeletedUser3953

lol, I love the that you post the stats that make you guys look bad, 240volts requires his tribe to support him. I have not received support from anyone in my tribe. I will still take down him, lol. You guys caught me having a life, good job

DeletedUser3953

LOL, actually I never disrespected him, I thought some of things he was doing could be done differently for the better of the tribe, I disagreed with him, and his ego couldn't take it. As far as 240volts ODD, it is all his tribes troops, it is easy to flourish when you make your tribe defend you permanently.

If you compare the tribes, ATH has 8 members, and DrX has 83 at last count. It is easy to make top 30 on a world if your recruitment is you have to be over 100 points and nothing else. My little tribe has had mails from 20+ of their current members wanting to jump ship and join our tribe, but they weren't the type of players we allow in our tribe.

So, our tribe is going 10 on one, by average. We are systematically taking them down, but when it is that many people it will take awhile, filled with wins and losses, but it is the final win that is important.

Oh and my other problem with 240volts, he likes to message people, then block them right after the message, if you want to message people, pull up your big girl panties and let them respond.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8867

lol because when he talks he looks like a fool ........ and 240volts ego will be his down fall .

is there even one player he has not mass Recruited

DeletedUser3953

LOL, so you are failing to make me or my tribe look bad, and so you try and shift things to another tribe. I stand behind everything I have said about 240volts. So I invite you to speak about me or my tribe, don't go and try to make 240volts look good, if he was as good as you claim, why has he blocked me mails. He has mailed me about 10-12 times and immediately blocked my mails, so I can not respond. This is the act of a coward.

DeletedUser3953

i am not involved personally, but you appear to have a chip on your shoulder because he disagreed with you. as duke, surely he has the last word, after all, it is his tribe. from what i have seen , he has done nothing wrong other than upset you .

if his tribe members did not want to be there, they would leave surely. i think you have taken this personally and didnt like being told to do as he said.

i am not going into this for personal reasons, my friend paints a completely different picture to yours. he asked me to make the post as he did not want to be involved.

Then I would appreciate you reading my first post. You can then see my side, my side is direct quotes. He didn't tell me what to do, btw. Before you try and comment you really should read the entire thread first.

DeletedUser3953

I fear you may be the worst forum poster ever, but thanks for stopping by and proving my point about 240 even more.

DeletedUser

why ? ... are you seeking forgiveness ?

do you want me to all of a sudden say wow ! , this guy has had a hard life ?

grow up , and stop harking on about the first post , you are obviously looking for salvation , and the TW forum is not the place to find it .

you want us all to say we feel sorry for you ?

what are you looking for ? ... tell me and i will say it ,

are you are looking for someone to come along and take you away from all this ?

do you feel you are not being understood ?

i will go to confessions and ask for you to be forgiven ,

and pray that you are listened to and felt sorry for .

this is my last post ,

you appear to be a lost soul and cant find your way home unless you are understood .

Bye all , nice to have been here , but time for me to move on ....

you sure your not 240volts under an allias?

DeletedUser

why ? ... are you seeking forgiveness ?

do you want me to all of a sudden say wow ! , this guy has had a hard life ?

grow up , and stop harking on about the first post , you are obviously looking for salvation , and the TW forum is not the place to find it .

you want us all to say we feel sorry for you ?

what are you looking for ? ... tell me and i will say it ,

are you are looking for someone to come along and take you away from all this ?

do you feel you are not being understood ?

i will go to confessions and ask for you to be forgiven ,

and pray that you are listened to and felt sorry for .

this is my last post ,

you appear to be a lost soul and cant find your way home unless you are understood .

Bye all , nice to have been here , but time for me to move on ....

You are hilarious; 240volts is very much, an egotistical noob who doesn't know how to lead properly. He is an example of the type of noob leader who needs to be rimmed several times over before he changes his ways and learns to respect those superior to him.

He dared to disrespect me while I was duke of TuToR, the strongest tribe in UK7; and in disgust, I had DuReX set as enemies, and I will recommend to all those who have any respect for themselves, to not associate with this waste of server space. You included.

DeletedUser5175

^^ wow errr thats not the best post you ever made Ade :O

DeletedUser5175

^^ i'd say it's not the best post you ever made either, but hmmm i'm yet to see a good post by you so maybe it is?
emoticon-00112-wondering.gif
emoticon-00114-dull.gif