Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser8837
  • Start date

DeletedUser

now that last bit is a presumption of what has happened with you quitting ?? so it's either my version, (you ran away scared) or you fell out with your tribe ?? i wouldn't blame you, all that barb munching they do..

Neither of your presumptions are correct Lyon and I suggest you drop that line now.

DeletedUser

who just bolts when things look bad, or there account is in a bad position and they no they cant win, so just run off, and go and co-play a diff account. lol.
now that last bit is a presumption of what has happened with you quitting ?? so it's either my version, (you ran away scared) or you fell out with your tribe ?? i wouldn't blame you, all that barb munching they do...

Actually I didnt run away. My family needed me more than this game.

DeletedUser8837

How many tribes are GOLD actually at war with, lol. They seem to be attacking everyone! :L

DeletedUser8385

loom and smeg i wouldnt call a war, more like a slaughter, heres the stats with loom since war was declared about a week ago, mind you this was a period between ops, and no ops have landed on loom during these stats.
Conquered villages Point increase Opponents defeated as attacker Opponents defeated as defender
Your tribe 73 580680 5424096 1587321
Enemy 3 28233 1033088 6549911
= = =
Difference 70 552447 4391008 -4962590
smeg fought back by nobling out an inactive quite well though, they are basically the same position as loom and allied so i will consider it the same fight.

as for kps, now akp, and rk, they both initiated by attacking us.

DeletedUser

I think he means KPS, and as you took their members in, who are refugees from GOLD, that puts you at war with them.

DeletedUser

RK didn't initiate anything by attacking GOLD.

The only attacks RK have made against GOLD are in retaliation to a number of villages being nobled from one of our members.

Knowing this we launched a wave of attacks on the offending player, the fact that that player has decided to move tribes is testiment to the team work of RK, which they perhaps thought wasn't happening in GOLD.

Whatever the reason, the point is RK haven't initiated by attacking GOLD

DeletedUser

I think he means KPS, and as you took their members in, who are refugees from GOLD, that puts you at war with them.

not what he said :lol:

if he means any diffrent then i am in no doubt he will let us know here

DeletedUser8385

kps initiated by attacking us, akp has hence initiated aggression as they have recruited refugees from said tribe.

DeletedUser

LOL... Refugees from GOLD?

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KPs~
Side 2:
Tribes: Gold

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 72
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 534,717
Side 2: 518,236
Difference: 16,481

chart

....take whatever victory your ego needs and :ram: it.

DeletedUser8782

impressive stats i never actually took the time myself to look at KPs and GOLD stats but they are impressive i have to be honest, impressive on KPs side anyway, a bit shaby for GOLD tbh

DeletedUser

smeg fought back by nobling out an inactive quite well though

I don't think you can really call Lord Adex an inactive based upon the stats for his conqs and when SMEG started nobling him

His last noble was on Lyxdesic1 at 2011-01-28 20:04:37

SMEGS first noble against him was by Chrusher [SMEG] at 2011-01-29 08:00:56

If you call a 12 hour gap going inactive you guys must be hardcore!!! :icon_rolleyes:

Looks more that they made him inactive

Side 1:
Tribes: SMEG
Side 2:
Tribes: Gold
Players: lord adex

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 12
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 414,779
Side 2: 101,191
Difference: 313,588

chart

DeletedUser

Well while fatallllll declares war on the world for looking at him in a funny way and calling his dog names, the question needs to be asked, have Gold bitten off more than they can chew. They are leaking players, and good players at that, despite what fatallllll may say on these forums.

There no longer appears to be a top ten tribe that Gold have not declared on. Unfortunately fatallllll does not appear to have the quality of the previous leadership and events currently unfolding and posts on this forum are only compounding that opinion.

DeletedUser8385

Well while fatallllll declares war on the world for looking at him in a funny way and calling his dog names, the question needs to be asked, have Gold bitten off more than they can chew. They are leaking players, and good players at that, despite what fatallllll may say on these forums.

There no longer appears to be a top ten tribe that Gold have not declared on. Unfortunately fatallllll does not appear to have the quality of the previous leadership and events currently unfolding and posts on this forum are only compounding that opinion.

except for i was the previous leadership, have been duke for months, and have two current top 10 tribes who want to fight :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

except for i was the previous leadership, have been duke for months, and have two current top 10 tribes who want to fight :icon_rolleyes:

I think he means Ruffus :icon_rolleyes:
but I only noticed the No Noobery incident and a few have followed him, I seriously doubt its a crisis on Gold part and I expect them to just cut the slackers and move on......:spear:

There no longer appears to be a top ten tribe that Gold have not declared on

I dont think I remember every seeing a Rank 1 tribe that didnt attack other tribes....
The best form of defense is offense afterall, they've just been more aggressive than the rest thus the Rank 1 in points, ODD and of course ODA :lol:

DeletedUser

I'll be waiting for them to declare on JBOX - and will be having fits and giggles when they do...

DeletedUser

I dont think I remember every seeing a Rank 1 tribe that didnt attack other tribes....

Pity you didn't actually get to the idea MrChief was trying to put across - I think we all agree that you don't get to the top without attacking other tribes, however it is an entirely different point when you add in the factor of 'when' they attacked other tribes. Adding in that time component makes a big difference - I don't remember seeing many successful tribes manage to fight the whole of the top 10 and come out on top but I do remember seeing a large number of top tribes bite of more than they could chew.

Anyway time will tell on this - lets see what happens over the next few weeks :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pity you didn't actually get to the idea MrChief was trying to put across - I think we all agree that you don't get to the top without attacking other tribes, however it is an entirely different point when you add in the factor of 'when' they attacked other tribes. Adding in that time component makes a big difference - I don't remember seeing many successful tribes manage to fight the whole of the top 10 and come out on top but I do remember seeing a large number of top tribes bite of more than they could chew.

Anyway time will tell on this - lets see what happens over the next few weeks :icon_twisted:

I am not aware of when they attacked but I agree with your point, lets see what happens over the next few weeks, the worlds changing quickly, it'll be interesting to see the top 20 in a few weeks :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8782

the TOP20 wont chnage much but the top5 will i think but it will be more then a few weeks some good wars will be fought on all sides and i think some people are thinking it will be easy.