Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser8837
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i have no intention of declaring on jbox. but we will be prepared.

Your fighting in the north - your centre and your east. What have you got left to be prepared with - even without any suprises. You had members recently leave due to a lack of support.

You made your thoughts known quite clearly on skype what your stance would be..

[02/02/2011 22:59:37] timmyhill: As per our alliance agreement - please take this as notice that we (as from 22:59 on the 02/02/2011) have now entered the two week break period on our alliance.

Timmyhill (HMRC)
Duke of Jbox
[02/02/2011 23:00:20] Fatalllllllllllllllllll: in two weeks then

Playing games with your tribesmates may be your forté, to myself and the rest of the world I imagine you'll find that abit harder.

Timmy

DeletedUser

I'll be waiting for them to declare on JBOX - and will be having fits and giggles when they do...

You recruited a player Gold was actively at war with... Last I checks that is a declaration of war.

Congrats on getting one of Titans better players though.

DeletedUser

I was making the point that Rufus was a good leader and I do not believe that Fatalllll has his quality. No offence intended an ideal opportunity to prove me wrong. But I stand by my belief that Gold are fighting too many at once.

Time will prove me right or wrong.

DeletedUser

You recruited a player Gold was actively at war with... Last I checks that is a declaration of war.

Some war though, the player has villages touching yours, yet you haven't managed to take and keep a village from him.

We thought we were doing you a favour Getty, by taking one of the enemies of your hands, all we were trying to do was help your stats :lol:

DeletedUser

Last i checked actively attacking someone involves sending nukes. Jbox muttered no such grievance when you decided too recruit from KPS. If anything, i'd say you laid down the standard with your own recruiting and then took grievance when someone returned the favour.

DeletedUser

I was making the point that Rufus was a good leader and I do not believe that Fatalllll has his quality. No offence intended an ideal opportunity to prove me wrong. But I stand by my belief that Gold are fighting too many at once.

Time will prove me right or wrong.

Ruffus hasn't been in charge of Gold since the 25th of October, all he did was found the tribe. Ruffus and I ran the tribe for a short time but for the last 3 months its been me and Fatalllllll in charge and now Fatalllllll and his council. I'm not discrediting Ruffus for being a good leader (because he is) just pointing out that on this world Fatalllllll and I put Gold where it is not Ruffus.

Timmy and Chubbs you have lost all my respect for the flaming and untruths you have posted on these forums over the last couple of days. We were very accommodating to you during our alliance but the simple matter is we did EXACTLY the same as you in recruiting an enemy player in each others territory. You can say that we hadn't attacked the player that you recruited for some time but its hardly a secret that Gold are at war with Titans, is it? We also refused to take Magnatu, AmIDoinItRite and a couple others when Hen fell apart in respect of our NAP with JBOX when we could quite easily have done so because we were there first choice.

PnP is a big part of tribal wars and I understand what you are trying to do here by flaming Gold but it certainly wont effect the way Gold is run in game and I suggest anyone who reads these forums take everything that Chubbs and Timmy write with a massive pinch of salt.

DeletedUser

I just ordered 10 tonnes of salt....................going to need it reading the nonsense on here.

DeletedUser

Ruffus hasn't been in charge of Gold since the 25th of October, all he did was found the tribe. Ruffus and I ran the tribe for a short time but for the last 3 months its been me and Fatalllllll in charge and now Fatalllllll and his council. I'm not discrediting Ruffus for being a good leader (because he is) just pointing out that on this world Fatalllllll and I put Gold where it is not Ruffus.

Timmy and Chubbs you have lost all my respect for the flaming and untruths you have posted on these forums over the last couple of days. We were very accommodating to you during our alliance but the simple matter is we did EXACTLY the same as you in recruiting an enemy player in each others territory. You can say that we hadn't attacked the player that you recruited for some time but its hardly a secret that Gold are at war with Titans, is it? We also refused to take Magnatu, AmIDoinItRite and a couple others when Hen fell apart in respect of our NAP with JBOX when we could quite easily have done so because we were there first choice.

PnP is a big part of tribal wars and I understand what you are trying to do here by flaming Gold but it certainly wont effect the way Gold is run in game and I suggest anyone who reads these forums take everything that Chubbs and Timmy write with a massive pinch of salt.

Firstly,

If Ruffus had not got the tribe together and got it too Rank 1 then you would not be where you are, after a tribe is in first place it is very easy to recruit players, as there are several who seem to be attracted to the rank 1 tribe regardless of how good that tribe is or the leadership, by several it is a seen as a safe haven and ensures that there game, while maybe won't be so interesting, will be long lasting ( this is a general statement, not necessarily this world in particular, but you could say see those from KOF who never merged with the rest of there tribes mates)

Secondly,

Please do not accuse myself or Timmy of Untruths, unless you can back this up with fact, there is not a single untruth been told, so please show us otherwise, or don't be making false accusations

DeletedUser

Firstly,

If Ruffus had not got the tribe together and got it too Rank 1 then you would not be where you are, after a tribe is in first place it is very easy to recruit players, as there are several who seem to be attracted to the rank 1 tribe regardless of how good that tribe is or the leadership, by several it is a seen as a safe haven and ensures that there game, while maybe won't be so interesting, will be long lasting ( this is a general statement, not necessarily this world in particular, but you could say see those from KOF who never merged with the rest of there tribes mates)

Secondly,

Please do not accuse myself or Timmy of Untruths, unless you can back this up with fact, there is not a single untruth been told, so please show us otherwise, or don't be making false accusations

Prior to me being made duke, Gold wasn't a rank 1 tribe. I was appointed duke on or just before the 25th (cant remember exactly) of October and then we became rank 1.

TWStats.png

As for your second statement I will not be waging a PnP war on the externals with you and I clearly stated that I wanted people to take what you said with a pinch of salt. At the end of the day everything that Timmy and Chubbs say on here shouldn't be taken as the Golden truth.

DeletedUser6748

At the end of the day everything that Timmy and Chubbs say on here shouldn't be taken as the Golden truth.

So everything said by Glen is the golden truth?? as he is the 3rd Duke of JBOX and not mentioned in the above statement. You 1 miss informed person as Glen tells more untruths than anyone. But I suppose with all the internal squabbling in GOLD you missed that :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

So everything said by Glen is the golden truth?? as he is the 3rd Duke of JBOX and not mentioned in the above statement. You 1 miss informed person as Glen tells more untruths than anyone. But I suppose with all the internal squabbling in GOLD you missed that :icon_wink:

Who promoted Glen?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did, nows bring me anotheer car bomb and quit mouthin g off.

DeletedUser8782

So everything said by Glen is the golden truth?? as he is the 3rd Duke of JBOX and not mentioned in the above statement. You 1 miss informed mofo as Glen tells more untruths than anyone. But I suppose with all the internal squabbling in GOLD you missed that :icon_wink:

I never lie :icon_redface:

We also refused to take Magnatu
Am i going to have to go to mine and Fatalll's skype convo or are you going to tell the truth, can you honestly say GOLD totally refused me, or you was going to try to recruit me 'when the time was right'

DeletedUser

Probably nobody cares, this thread almost looks hijacked by squabbling, but -S.A- v SMEG appears to have started.

DeletedUser8837

Nah, I spoke to a smeg player and they say they are just cleaning up the area.

DeletedUser

Looks like things have kick off in UK6..........

Side 1:
Tribes: RK, JBOX, Titans
Side 2:
Tribes: Gold

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 575
Side 2: 325
Difference: 250

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 138