Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser8837
  • Start date

DeletedUser8837

What wars are happening atm, the main wars? I would like to know what the status of the top 20 tribes wars.

DeletedUser8782

~AKP~ getting gangbanged by JBOX, GOLD and R~A~C
Titans are at war with GOLD i think
GOLD are at war with LOOM i think

and thats all i know of

DeletedUser5450

unfortunately what press.to.play? said is incorrect...

only two of the three tribes he has suggested AKP are warring is correct :icon_rolleyes: currently... lol, that may change :S

DeletedUser

only two of the three tribes he has suggested AKP are warring is correct :icon_rolleyes: currently... lol, that may change :S
or maybe you're just not very up to date? or perhaps not very attentive?

which of those three tribes exactly is not at war with AKP? RAC obviously is...

as far as im concerned, gold and jbox both were warring kps, your recruitment of kps, was a recruitment of refugees, as you did not leave out those which were been attacked by us, also it is a very well known fact that the recruitment of refugees is considered a declaration of war, therefore following that logic actually you guys by going ahead with that merge effectively declared on Gold and JBOX. Now perhaps we haven't attacked you recently, but make no mistake, it's only a temporary thing.

Now RAC+Gold+Jbox...that's 3 tribes, im pretty sure my maths is correct too.

As for other "wars"
-Gold vs Smeg
-Gold vs RK

DeletedUser8837

Thanks, any other wars?
Tribes working together in war?
Stats?

DeletedUser

~Kps~ vs Jbox war:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KPs~
Side 2:
Tribes: JBOX

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,419
Side 2: 1,669
Difference: 250

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 105
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,245,089
Side 2: 9,856,207
Difference: 2,611,118

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129,929
Side 2: 845,325
Difference: 715,396

chart

DeletedUser8782

i Can assure you all tose 3tribes i mentioned are at war with you, its what you get for recruiting refugees :lol:

DeletedUser5450

or maybe you're just not very up to date? or perhaps not very attentive?

which of those three tribes exactly is not at war with AKP? RAC obviously is...

as far as im concerned, gold and jbox both were warring kps, your recruitment of kps, was a recruitment of refugees, as you did not leave out those which were been attacked by us, also it is a very well known fact that the recruitment of refugees is considered a declaration of war, therefore following that logic actually you guys by going ahead with that merge effectively declared on Gold and JBOX. Now perhaps we haven't attacked you recently, but make no mistake, it's only a temporary thing.

Now RAC+Gold+Jbox...that's 3 tribes, im pretty sure my maths is correct too.

or maybe i am up to date... hence why i said it might change, which it hasn't yet... i only said because Gold have not declared unlike the other two tribes. you mentioned in forums earlier about your pos in this merge, so i know where Gold stand, just waiting for the deceleration is all :)

DeletedUser8782

nope you arent up to date, the day KPs and Aces merged this was said

ACES are taking in lots of kps refugees, and that at Gold is viewed as a declaration of war, in addition RAC will now have no excuses to not attack ex-kps members...:lol:

DeletedUser

I think you can take it to the bank, that recruiting KPS players, has put you at war with GOLD.

DeletedUser5450

-Press.To.Play? nope you arent up to date, the day KPs and Aces merged this was said

MY MY, you are slow...

you mentioned in forums earlier about your pos in this merge, so i know where Gold stand,

meaning i saw his post :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think you don't get it. Maybe you'll get it if I write in upper case, bold and bigger?

RECRUITING REFUGEES IS ANOTHER WAY OF DECLARING WAR. YOU RECRUITED KPS. KPS ARE REFUGEES. HENCE, YOU DECLARED WAR ON GOLD.

can I make it anymore logical?

we don't need to be at war on the in-game war stats feature to be able to attack your villas or in general anyone's villas in case you hadn't realized...

DeletedUser

I think you don't get it. Maybe you'll get it if I write in upper case, bold and bigger?

RECRUITING REFUGEES IS ANOTHER WAY OF DECLARING WAR. YOU RECRUITED KPS. KPS ARE REFUGEES. HENCE, YOU DECLARED WAR ON GOLD.

can I make it anymore logical?

we don't need to be at war on the in-game war stats feature to be able to attack your villas or in general anyone's villas in case you hadn't realized...
Well said, if he dosnt understand that then maybe you ought to explain it in incomings....maybe just maybe he'll pick up on what we're saying then :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

Well said, if he dosnt understand that then maybe you ought to explain it in incomings....maybe just maybe he'll pick up on what we're saying then :icon_rolleyes::lol:

I doubt it, he believes everything he is told ............like a sheep.

DeletedUser5450

jees, you people are impossible aren't you.

as said several times now, i know were Gold stand, you repeating yourself is just idiotic.

and i know you can take villa's whilst not having declared war, and YES, i had realized considering it seems we took one from Gold :icon_eek: but there is no deceleration.
and thats all i was saying is that there was, or has been no "formal" deceleration from Gold, but it was expected. nothing more, nothing less. you guys wanna blow it up and start sounding like a broken record go for it...

DeletedUser

as said several times now, i know were Gold stand, you repeating yourself is just idiotic.

and i know you can take villa's whilst not having declared war, and YES, i had realized considering it seems we took one from Gold :icon_eek: but there is no deceleration.
and thats all i was saying is that there was, or has been no "formal" deceleration from Gold, but it was expected. nothing more, nothing less. you guys wanna blow it up and start sounding like a broken record go for it...

Squirm much? ooooooooooooooh yes :lol:

DeletedUser

The reason we are repeating ourselves is because you dont seem to realise that recruiting refugee's is a declaration by you and a continuation by us! :icon_rolleyes:
You seem to think the only way to declare is by setting it in the new settings or on the forum which maybe GOLD didnt do but I think its about to come now....:lol:

it seems we took one from Gold but there is no deceleration.
and thats all i was saying is that there was, or has been no "formal" deceleration from Gold, but it was expected

Gold have been saying the war is only continuing as Gold were warring against ~KPs~ and you merged so now they are against you aswell......:icon_rolleyes:
It may be expected on your end but everyone else is already aware this war has started :icon_evil:
Im surprised you didnt pick up on that.....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5450

lol, exactly. you all seem so serious.

i dont know how many times we have to tell you juke, but it never seems to sink in with you... maybe i should do some bolded text ?? but then im not that sad...

so one last time for you juke !! we do not care if we win, or if we lose. we are here for fun, to fight and to snipe. we are not stupid despite what you may think (luckily no-one really cares what you think) as we all now know its three on one, we know what the likely outcome is. no squirming, we welcome the fun. unlike you, who just bolts when things look bad, or there account is in a bad position and they no they cant win, so just run off, and go and co-play a diff account. lol.
now that last bit is a presumption of what has happened with you quitting ?? so it's either my version, (you ran away scared) or you fell out with your tribe ?? i wouldn't blame you, all that barb munching they do...

Last edited by a moderator: