Top 20 Players

DeletedUser5528

Acheron1 said:
11 zzdan480zz - a nice guy, have spoken to him a few times on different sat accounts

So nice of you to call me a nice guy :)..

However you have spoken to my rather better looking and more chatty Co, not me:icon_eek:

DeletedUser8800

can i just say acheron1 has given a very honest reflection although to add to it
broken wing i play with her on world 6 a very very good player
skipdepot i know one of the players on that account and is a very nice person who i have played with on other worlds
mitchnom again i was in there tribe on another world and seem to be a very experienced player if it is still the same guys

DeletedUser

1. lxZerOxl TFF
the driving force :p no comment^_^

2. callingstation TFF
One from the best player i have seen on my TW-career.
He will hunt each red dot till he turns into a blue one ^^

3. SuicidEd TFF
Good solide player which will stay aswell on the top3 for a long time.
he made u cry:icon_twisted:

4. Noenum Pax TFF
Great Death-Hunter.
steady growth. can't say anything bad about him :)

5. BrokenWing TFF
It's still sad that Mog & Carl left that Account :icon_cry:

6. Reggie Boy TFF
Solide players.

7. Acheron1 DEATH
Urm.
Totally Nubcake/s. Merge :X / Internally :X
whatever u guy/s just suck
^^

8. Fanatik TFF
Great Team at there.
Smashes with nukes around like James Bond does with his Gun :p

9. zzdan480zz TFF
Dan & Jo.
<3

10. DSperado TFF
Mark - an Mod *pukes*
/Dee hides.
Another TW's Finest.^^ would not like to be his Enemy :lol:

11. hylander79 DEATH
:icon_rolleyes:

12. skipdepot TFF
Good Team at there

13. Necaras TFF
Great Account. for that what i had seen.

14. jon124 DEATH
:icon_eek:

15. luvnhugs TFF
Luke & moschn. :icon_twisted:

16. madskillz89 TFF
Great guy. He fight all time with some Death-nubs for get the liked "Action" at there

17. Aurai TFF
New Account-owner.

18. mitchnom TFF
Dont know about his Account atm ^^

19. Zamenhof TFF
Great guy.

20. Lex. DEATH
another sinking ship.

DeletedUser

:newpost: 1. lxZerOxl - TFF :newpost:
Dee is a good player, however come to a slow point recently, as have most players, think its the time of the year, however he has recruited two co-players so his account will be extending the lead further hopefully in the coming weeks
:newpost: 2. callingstation - TFF :newpost:
Someone that just doesnt stop, keeps ploughing through, good attacker!
:newpost: 3. SuicidEd - TFF :newpost:
BIG presence both in game and on skype, great alround player.
:newpost: 4. Noenum Pax - TFF :newpost:
Helps keep the tribe ticking over and manages to keep this account climbing the ranks too,
:newpost: 5. BrokenWing - TFF :newpost:
Wont comment, although i think i know whos on here, im not 100% so i will say nothing
:newpost: 6. Reggie Boy - TFF :newpost:
regi regi, one of my favorite personalities - if he aint got a bottle in one hand and a girl in the other, whilst head butting the keyboard to play tribal wars he wouldnt be him! :D
:newpost: 7. Acheron1 - DEATH :newpost:
Im trying to be nice, but there not much positive to say about a barb muncher whos being gifted villas by a feeder account, hardly shows any skill just the ability to noble empty villages. :icon_rolleyes:
:newpost: 8. Fanatik - TFF :newpost:
good teamwork between them, seems this duo works. love em or hate em, friend or foe you cant dismiss that they are a good combo
:newpost: 9. zzdan480zz TFF :newpost:
dan and Lightly jo - another good team, dan does a great job leading and jo has a great sense of homor,
:newpost: 10. DSperado TFF :newpost:
Me, well what can i say. I will leave it for a death poster to tell you what a traitorous noob i am, Ive been quiet recently due to v7 modding being busy, but will be climbing the ranks again very soon! WATCH THIS SPACE! :lol:

Due to the fact the majority of the next 10 of the final 20 are either noobs or accouts under new ownership, I wont do the rank 11-20 right now,

HOWEVER, specially mention to:
:newpost: Groundman - TFF :newpost: Ranked 26
Although not the top 20 he is a hell of a team player and on many of occasions if you need something done, hes your man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The real question is why are neither of you on any of those accounts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8782

WHO IS ON MY ACCOUNT <- real question
Im guessing as their seems to be a nub on your account thats its you :lol:

The real question is why are neither of you on any of those accounts :icon_rolleyes:
UK3 is boring 1min+ trains, no competition and it has dee on it :icon_eek:
But it does have you on it so it does make it awsome

DeletedUser

1 lxZerOxl - Some lazy player who manages to stay on top. Rumoured to derive OD by attacking oneself.

2 callingstation - Looking at recent stats. A chaotic attacker, around 10 mio ODA in a week!

3 SuicidEd - He mocks enemies over noobiness. Likes to noble.

4 Noenum Pax - A family man. Always willing to help out members of the tribe.

5 BrokenWing - Alas, slipping through the rankings but still has alot of villages, beware of the nuke.

6 Reggie Boy - I don't like him for simple fact he keeps getting further ahead on the rankings :D

7 Acheron1 - I was always taught that if you cannot say anything nice, don't say it at all. So my opinion of this account is...

8 Fanatik - Getting lazy, nobling has slowed. Perhaps saving packets for the next push >:)

9 DSperado - Played by a couple of major noobs. How they stay up there is one of the 7 wonders of uk3.

10 zzdan480zz - Appears to be a pretty good guy, although looks can be deceiving.

I am going to follow Marks example and stop at 10. There are several players in the top 11-20 that I have either not encountered in game or spoken to, so anything said about these people would be pointless.

DeletedUser5582

lets see as not done these before?!

1. lxZerOxl 9.671.005 Points 979 villages Awesomesauyness factor 9/10. Tribe TFF

Loses a mark for wandering off to christmas island. Nearly 1k villages and has all the skills to match. Exceptional player and on our forums a lovely guy too!

2. Callingstation 8.006.764 Points 785 villages. Awesomesauyness factor 9/10. Tribe TFF

Has more badges than a children's party at MacDonalds and is relentless when his nuke bin is full. Again docked a mark for a fear of farming but that is merely being picky on an exceptional player.

3. SuicidEd 7.931.220 Points 825 villages. Awesomesauyness factor 9/10. Tribe TFF.

Saw some poor comments on his playing abilities and was amazed. Look at Ed's start date on this world and then think about what he has had to do to achieve rank 3? Very active on his farms and on the forums and always there with a comment or two to keep us smiling and if you need advice he's your man. Old school TW player and loses a mark through his inability to wait until his nukes are fully built before sending them to go splat against TB27!

4. Noenum Pax 7.396.005 Points 739 villages. Awesomesauyness factor 8/10 Tribe TFF

A great find from the former X factor family and since he made TFF his home as shot up the rankings. Great at scripts and thinking about the game and when he speaks folk listen to him. Lovely guy and loses a mark for playing on his phone and another for being rubbish at carpentry.

5. BrokenWing 6.891.564 Points 672 villages. Awesomesauyness factor 9/10 Tribe TFF

High score to reflect the two players who used to play the account as they were a fearsome twosome. Will this account reach the spectacular heights of old? watch this space :icon_wink:

6. Acheron1 6.358.792 Points 623 villages. Awesomesauyness factor 4/10. Tribe Death.

Now before you all start jumping up and down and say bias wait! Is a lovely guy to chat to and good opponent who sends great mails out when he see his opponent play well so all to be applauded. So why the low mark?

Well when sitting accounts under the cosh from the Shroud Wearers you see the usual suspects sending out the fakes but never from this guy. He just tags on some nobles and jumps in (still the best response to being sniped have ever seen involving a cigarette, a plea for mercy and a lot of use of the word dang). Also look at his stats and see where these villas have come from? Ranked 30 in ODA says it all for me. Has been a few posts on what is going on with the ferret villas and the legality of it all and for me if someone wants to build up villas for others that is their business but a top 10 player?

Nope. As I said lovely guy but worthy of his spot no.

7. zzdan480zz 6.268.453 Points 637 villages. Tribe TFF

No comment as Dan and I on this one.

8. Reggie Boy 6.243.443 Points 614 villages Awesomesauyness Factor 8/10 Tribe TFF

Every tribe needs a Reggie! Just one mind as couldn;t cope with two! Boundless enthusiasm, blindly optimistic and incredibly stubborn in his gameplay. Just become a father for the third time and still logged on and now sends his attacks with a bottle in one hand and a diaper in the other :icon_eek: An example for anyone learning the game on how to go about becoming a good player. Loses a mark for having a Mac and never knowing how it works and another for his stubborn refusal to use scripts (until I sat him and installed them!!!!)

9. hylander79 6.157.494 Points 647 villages Awesomesauyness Factor 8/10 tribe Death.

Miserable sod to talk to but Cornish so know can;t be all bad as comes from the second best county beginning with C :icon_biggrin: Does have a propensity to moan but you cannot fault his gameplay much as methodical and relentless. Bit predictable at times but put that down to working full time and juggling TW so not much that can be done about that.

10. Fanatik 6.051.296 Points 615 villages Awesomesauyness Factor 9/10. Tribe TFF

An epic double act of Kmesh tech skills and Serens nuke and drink baileys approach just don;t noble next door to them! Both very skilled and generous with not just their time but knowledge as well. Oh and Furry Trouser mammal don;t be surprised that they notice you moving into an area and then kill all the support that gets sent?! Is what they do. Great team to have on your side.

Ok best of the rest....

11. DSperado 5.972.212 points 611 villages Awesomesauyness Factor 8/10 tribe TFF

Great player when he is online but does his modding and his bit for the TW community as a whole. Supreme ops planner and a wicked enemy to have so if his gaze fixes on you then be ready for some serious defending. Lovely co player on board so expect to see this account climb higher shortly.

12. jon124 5.779.459 points 595 villages. Awesomesauyness factor 7/10 Tribe Death

Solid player but no more but sends the fakes out and will be a great player to have on your side I would imagine. Does plan his ops but puts too much effort into the wrong bits and seemed surprised when his nobles go splat. Not one for mailing his foe and puts great faith in large ladies who lunch too much singing! When meets active TFF players will see how he does.

18. Groundman 5.227.604 points 508 villages Awesomesauyness factor 7/10. Tribe TFF

All tribes need this guy. Dependable, solid, takes the sits on the internal accounts and get support out when asked. New to the game so a superb effort to do what he has done. Maybe a fear of clicking the ok button for his nukes but an unsung foundation of TFF success. Oh and if you do need a new lawn, pitch etc then he is your man!

39. tb27 3.383.451 points 347 villages Awesomesauyness factor 9/10 Tribe Death.

So in the wrong tribe! Loyal to his friends and a fantastic defender. Look at his ODD increases and let those speak for themselves! Got off to a very bad start with this guy with his first mail but overcame that and have nothing but praise for him. An example of a player hiding his light under several bushels as never on the externals but think could show some of the so called forum uber players (flicks hair) a thing or two just don;t send attacks over the ceasefire periods!!!!

Ok apologies if missed you out but either don;t know you that well or a new player on a an account or just bored now!

DeletedUser8800

as before internals i was ranked 19th many many many months ago lol

DeletedUser5528

1 lxZerOxl Dee is a good bloke. Not enjoying late game as much as before due to death not really giving him any competition. He will however arrive on their doorstep shortly and his fun factor should increase.
2 callingstation Hard working aggressive player that is a good team player.
3 SuicidEd Grumpy old man with a massive sting in his tail. Mess with him at your peril.
4 Noenum Pax Awesome tribe member. Has proved his promotion is well deserved and a real threat to any who take him on.
5 BrokenWing Meh
6 Acheron1 Am playing spot the nukes with this player at the moment and I got an immediate response. Respect where it is due.
7 zzdan480zz This account has a literary genius and me.
8 Reggie Boy Another big cog in the wheel of TFF.
9 hylander79 Don't know you
10 Fanatik Co played by an awesome duo. Always willing to tell me off and try to give solutions to problems. An asset to any tribe.

oh and Ferret! This player is a double sided coin for me. As a person he appears a really genuine character. A bit touchy sometimes but then who am I to talk lol. As a player he has simply found a techical loop hole to create a push account. It is your choice ferret and I dont take anything away from that. If you are going to merge with Archeron then do so. If not then dont. imo. But to keep building villages for him is degrading for you as you are truly an ok player that could grow into a great player.

Anyone else that wants my uneducated and unimportant opinion on them feel free to post up and ask :icon_cool:

DeletedUser8865

Well. Personally i wouldnt call it a push account as he is planning to merge i believe but at the same time getting more villages. Call it what you like.

DeletedUser5582

Well. Personally i wouldnt call it a push account as he is planning to merge i believe but at the same time getting more villages. Call it what you like.

um am not sure you are a reliable witness Werty!

Well is an odd situation as Furry nobles 500 point barbs and acheron takes fully grown furry villas. And if it is a merge has been going on for a looooooooooooooooooooong time.

Note others now taking Furry villas. Is this to hide (don't bother) what has been going on?!

For me you can play your account anyway you want and if this is what some want to do then so be it. Personally think is a waste of an active player as every tribe needs a furry mammal or two :icon_wink:

What is a shame as for all the time this has gone on no one has really shown how this game works to Dan which seems a little harsh to me but then I am on the other side of the fence and have no idea what goes on in the minds of the Shroud Wearers!

DeletedUser1728

may as well pitch in my 2p worth.

Furry mammal, what you are doing, under old rules would be classed as pushing. Really, you deserve better, but your choice. As for player skill, we'll your defence needs working on...
As an attacker, has proven that he is more skilled than those he gifts to, wasted talent indeed.

DeletedUser

So to be worthy of a top ten spot, I just need to look for a top 10 spot player who is giving up and play that account instead and if your gonna quote my conversations with you lightyjo, I'd rather not have any conversation with you at all.

Sad state you guys!

Just play the game and when the day comes for me and <insert player here> to go head to head, we'll see how it goes!

Ranked 30 ODD? Yes and so what.

DeletedUser5582

So to be worthy of a top ten spot, I just need to look for a top 10 spot player who is giving up and play that account instead and if your gonna quote my conversations with you lightyjo, I'd rather not have any conversation with you at all.

Sad state you guys!

Just play the game and when the day comes for me and <insert player here> to go head to head, we'll see how it goes!

Ranked 30 ODD? Yes and so what.

um not sure where you're going with the taking over of a top 10 account?! Look good to see you biting on this but think my comments fair though did so mean to say ODA not ODD :icon_redface: ODD not a lot you can do if no one attacks you!

Not sure I quoted your convo but fair does.

We are playing the game hence some queries on how you got there?! But yes agree think folks will be very keen to see how you get on when the frontlines get a little closer and will be more than happy to eat some humble pie (publicly!) if when it happens you show yourself to be worthy of a top 10 spot!

But you don;t do your bit on tribe ops and you do munch an awful lot of furry villas so stand by those comments as they are true.

So prove me wrong but when those incoming counters start rising your name never there yet you happy to sneak in with nobles on the back of your minions hard work.

Maybe is just a tribal culture clash but I know I wouldn;t stand for my Duke doing this.

So stop throwing your toys and play the game and prove me and TFF wrong. Or not :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1728

um not sure where you're going with the taking over of a top 10 account?! Look good to see you biting on this but think my comments fair though did so mean to say ODA not ODD :icon_redface: ODD not a lot you can do if no one attacks you!
I think he's referring to me and kmesh. However, it's not quite true, Fanatik was rank 22 with around 2 million points when we moved in back in July. Just in case anyones interested, ODA was 11,81 Mio. It's now 47mil which indicates we clear our own villages to noble... And despite snoozing we're hanging in the top 10.

Whether we took over the account or not is immaterial, it's what we do with it now (or dont do as the case may be!) that counts.

DeletedUser

My stats according the to War stats page.

Acheron1 18 0 18 3.519.564 4.156.407

18 are my TFF conquered villages.

3.519.564 is my ODA
4.156.407 is my ODD

So I think I"m doing my part!

and as far as tribal ops, I'm the one who coordinates the majority of things, so needless to say I am doing my part.

-Ach