Top 20 Players

DeletedUser5582

well those stats not to be sniffed at!

I was commenting purely on what have seen and confess has been a while since I sat an account in the south!

Which may explain how you got 18 on our inactives!!!?!!!

As said will willingly eat humble pie but say what I see. Planning is one thing but still think a decent duke should do his/her bit too which means getting those attacks out.

Meh who cares as truth will out sooner or later!!!!

DeletedUser

bleh, took me 15 nukes to clear 1 necaras village and noble it with precise and ultimate skeels!

Yes, I've been sniped and yes I'll snipe back! So yes, come on back to the south and lets have it out! ;)

DeletedUser8800

im hearing im pushing an account etc etc
so just thought i would defend myself here lol
since i pay premium and iam the original owner which most the account on world 3 are not i think i deserve to do what i like
im not as active as i want to be although to some still on here more than most lol
but since everyone knows im being internalled why dont you came and take my villas
they are all empty i think lol
and quite honestly couple of players have wound me up on here so need to get under there skin on world 3 before i tottally leave lol,
one last thing i do believe someone called defence in your tribe was nobleing loads of barbs, just that you were sitting them so have 2 months before they went barb,
so cant really see the argument here but hey sure someone will have a go after reading this lol

DeletedUser5582

bleh, took me 15 nukes to clear 1 necaras village and noble it with precise and ultimate skeels!

Yes, I've been sniped and yes I'll snipe back! So yes, come on back to the south and lets have it out! ;)

am in the south today! For one day only. Just the one train to defend :icon_cry:

today at 21:36:15:997
today at 21:36:34:146
today at 21:36:52:693
today at 21:37:11:556

If you can call that a train :icon_eek:

I have removed their name to save their shame!

DeletedUser

LoL, a train from a TFF Member(Name left out as well) that looked like this, leaves nothing to be desired either! I could take a nap between the nobles here. Your turn! lol

***Noble*** (492|487) Battle.pro F33.12 12/02 13:36:46 tomorrow at 08:56:00:199 19:11:20
***Noble*** (492|487) Battle.pro F33.12 12/02 13:37:11 tomorrow at 08:56:25:984 19:11:45
***Noble*** (492|487) Battle.pro F33.12 12/02 13:37:29 tomorrow at 08:56:43:703 19:12:03
***Noble*** (492|487) Battle.pro F33.12 12/02 13:37:44 tomorrow at 08:56:58:905

DeletedUser5582

LoL, a train from a TFF Member(Name left out as well) that looked like this, leaves nothing to be desired either! I could take a nap between the nobles here. Your turn! lol

***Noble*** (492|487) Battle.pro F33.12 12/02 13:36:46 tomorrow at 08:56:00:199 19:11:20
***Noble*** (492|487) Battle.pro F33.12 12/02 13:37:11 tomorrow at 08:56:25:984 19:11:45
***Noble*** (492|487) Battle.pro F33.12 12/02 13:37:29 tomorrow at 08:56:43:703 19:12:03
***Noble*** (492|487) Battle.pro F33.12 12/02 13:37:44 tomorrow at 08:56:58:905

think you left the name in no?! Ok so we going for rubbish attacks posting tennis?!?!

DeletedUser

ridiculous game we're playing isn't it? (oops, lmao, honestly forgot to remove that part!)

So maybe we can just chat about the game instead of throwing the ball back and forth to each other!

am a bit groggy, so my apologies,

DeletedUser5528

ridiculous game we're playing isn't it? (oops, lmao, honestly forgot to remove that part!)

So maybe we can just chat about the game instead of throwing the ball back and forth to each other!

Have to say I agree with this. We are enemies in a game not real enemies in life. Fun banter is fine in my eyes but lets not try to belittle each other anymore.

Opinions are also good as they spark discussion but again opinions on peoples character perhaps not so much.

So ......

Come on death bring it on :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

zzdan480zz...

Have you spotted the nukes yet? *chuckle*

Still wondering if I have any nukes inc, since all the attacks are from the same 2 villages. *shrug* and then you had to go and attack more folks with the same villages....

But yes, lets keep it fun and enjoy the game.

-Ach

DeletedUser8856

Still wondering if I have any nukes inc, since all the attacks are from the same 2 villages. *shrug* and then you had to go and attack more folks with the same villages....

Yes Ach,
was hoping for a good set of incomings myself, but just fakes .. (Sigh)

Agree completely :)

SiroXel26

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5528

lol yes was halfway through doing my mean plan and got distracted by more important stuff and forgot to carry on later.

Me have 2 off villages hmmm doesn't sound like me I am a total turtle.

DeletedUser8800

so if a turtle is total defence
what is a ferret lol

my guess is annoying and wont go away lol
but am open to suggestions

DeletedUser

Your mean plan! I can see the Dr. Evil pinky rising up to your chin and laughing!

That was funny!

-Ach

DeletedUser4147

Mitchnom: 22

who the hell is on that account now, it's dropped a mile off the pace... It is annoying to know you spend a long long time (nearly a year) getting an account to start challenging and having enough troops, nobles and what not, to break top 10, and then preferably move up to top 5 and then the new owners can drop it down the ranks that much.

It's a shame to see it, and with wars going on, i'm disappointed in that. Only consolation is it's still rank 1 in K55

Triarii2D

Reaction score

who the hell is on that account now, it's dropped a mile off the pace... It is annoying to know you spend a long long time (nearly a year) getting an account to start challenging and having enough troops, nobles and what not, to break top 10, and then preferably move up to top 5 and then the new owners can drop it down the ranks that much.

It's a shame to see it, and with wars going on, i'm disappointed in that. Only consolation is it's still rank 1 in K55

Good point mate, but to let you know there was an active owner until a few months ago(and was sitting around 8th or something), now its just beginning to get back I think

DeletedUser8782

Biggys i know what you mean, i look at the Aurai account and its #20 and still about the same size since when i left it. :icon_confused:

Glen

DeletedUser5528

biggsy-32 said:

Biggys i know what you mean, i look at the Aurai account and its #20 and still about the same size since when i left it. :icon_confused:

Glen

I agree these accounts have slowed, but why did you put so much work in then leave and then complain that the account is not doing as you would like it to do ?

Perhaps if you had stayed on these accounts they would be more to your liking ?

DeletedUser

Cant agree more, because you couldn't be bothered doesn't set a high standard does it?