Declaration - WKD Vs W1NGE

DeletedUser

Does it matter when it was pulled together?? It's kind of irrelevant really, but i'm pretty certain that before any war has been declared in history, a lot of discussions took place first, then one side declared. There is nothing dishonest in discussing plans and rallying troops.

The dishonesty of W1NGE is that they have spent the last 3 days approaching every other tribe they can get their hands on, to rally them against WKD. At least WKD have only discussed it amongst themselves!!!

Hahahaha, I like it, how about... wateva?

DeletedUser9129

So.....u have been going round askin all th tribes around you for help? i didnt see any denial in that statement?

Just shows that they cannot fight their own battles, making this war so much easier for you :)

DeletedUser

I have to admit, this 'war' does scare me, especially since all 'anonymous' tribes we approached in the last 3 days won't help.

DeletedUser

I have to admit, this 'war' does scare me, especially since all 'anonymous' tribes we approached in the last 3 days won't help.

kool, so a hint of denial there then.

so say for talkins sake, coz wel in al honestly am just realy realy nosey!, i was to mail the main tribes in ure k and ask them, theyd say no?

Agreed krueger, thts why a was askin.

DeletedUser

I don't see the proof we have been asking :icon_confused:

i tell u what, if u can find anywhere in my post where a said u did, al give u a million dollars! coz what i see is me asking if ure tribe where, no where did i make any statement insinuating that u were :S

DeletedUser

i tell u what, if u can find anywhere in my post where a said u did, al give u a million dollars! coz what i see is me asking if ure tribe where, no where did i make any statement insinuating that u were :S

You seem to be blaming us as we not denied it, I'm just asking were the proof

DeletedUser

You seem to be blaming us as we not denied it, I'm just asking were the proof

I think you need to go lie down or something, could be lack of sleep? I havnt laid blame on you or your tribe for anything, or if i have as u insinuate then by al means show proof?

your clearly a bit delusional also, i never stated if there was proof or not, al i did was ask if your tribe had been. yet u seem to be facinated by by asking me for proof? which is a bit beyond me realy, as im not iether tribe so would have no way of knowing details and like i said i was only asking. so please, before u post a reply read what i say clearly then read it again. or better still maybe nt post atal?

DeletedUser

@skillZthatkillZ (nobody thinks 'z' names are cool nowadays :icon_razz:)

If you had listened to my original statement, that as our NAP required consent to noble in a 3X3 of a member, which I did not give you, I said I would take the village. And as I said, I was scouting it AT LEAST 8 times a day, it was simple watching and maths to make you overnoble.

Also if you had BRE or at least premium you could see mathmatically I lost less res and farm space overall. w1n for me ;)

Besides can't you take a game in good sportsmanship?

percy chute said:
it was you that sent in the noble before that cost me you cheecky bastard! i wipe the guy out because you couldn't do it and now your trying to get the village off me!!! you cheecky mother ******* retarded wanking spunk monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking language I think you'll all agree (was reported but no action was taken.... I've seen people banned for less...)

Besides my back-time was all part of the strategy, if I cripple all of your Offence with my men, I can grow in peace.

y-u-mad.jpg

End Note: @stokepa31: Perhaps Pandaa was FARMING (crazy thought for you nubs) and as TW stats clearly shows, the village you 'conquered' was a Barbarian Village, musta been tough? :icon_wink:

Also, Pandaa is a girl :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

[
If you had listened to my original statement, that as our NAP required consent to noble in a 3X3 of a member, which I did not give you, I said I would take the village. And as I said, I was scouting it AT LEAST 8 times a day, it was simple watching and maths to make you overnoble.

There was never anything in the NAP that required consent to noble in anyone's 3x3. Seems you lot like to make the rules up as you go!!!

I still have the original e-mails with your duke agreeing the terms and that was never in there. It only stated that there was to be no barb nobling, which he didn't want to agree to so we agreed no barb nobling with anyone's 7x7 without consent.

DeletedUser6695

Jeez guys, Leave us nubs in w1nge alone.

We are all dishonest and not worth attacking I pwomise :lol:

DeletedUser

*previous W1NGE member here.

Okay, so im bored, i've already restarted due to being in a hugely cramped area, and feeling like quitting the game.
Got 800 points, when suddenly i have an incoming from a WKD member who's just happened to get an academy at 2.2K points! Obviously pro. :icon_rolleyes:

So, wanting to go out with a bang, i decide to backtime him,

http://uk8.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/b6a12a6e8a723984ee3d10c22a45bcea

It would appear getting owned by people with 4 times less points is truly skillful, so kudos WKD. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's funny how someone who totally abuses another player via mail and is not banned at all, but then you see their in a tribe with mark21lancs (games staff) and it makes you wonder.......

Back to the point, you guys lost a village to w1nge, couldn't take it back so started crying about it in the externals.

Yes both sides lost a load of troops but one side got a village and the extra points. I'm sure both sides can replace those troops lost.

Well done EP on the backtime, lesson dished out there.

Edit: So amber, your saying that nobling in 3x3 of a NAP tribe wasn't in the agreement, is that not just general comman curtosy??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, so im bored, i've already restarted due to being in a hugely cramped area, and feeling like quitting the game.
Got 800 points, when suddenly i have an incoming from a WKD member who's just happened to get an academy at 2.2K points! Obviously pro. :icon_rolleyes:

It would appear getting owned by people with 4 times less points is truly skillful, so kudos WKD. :icon_wink:

That made my day. Apparently W1nge are the noobs here? I think not...

DeletedUser3312

mattyflan just hates it when he's right.
Nah, I don't <3

Told yah W1NGE sucked. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: