Declaration - WKD Vs W1NGE

DeletedUser5582

tsk tsk is this tribal wars or Poirot?!

Meechan shouldn't you be trolling the rate my siggy threads? You have dismissed us as not even needed a family tribes help to rim us so noted and we'll see if you;re right or wrong. Why you think this PnP is different from all those that have gone before and tells the absolute truth with no tiny embellishments in I have no idea :icon_eek:

But please don't derail this thread into the Meechan Wants Proof Why His Epic Post Is Wrong. (was a great post though I loved it incisive, informative and kept me hanging on to the end and will rep you am sure)

Points at new siggy thread. Off you pop!

DeletedUser

Orly
o_O ? Is that why you couldnt come up with a decent reply to my post? U like to talk about proof alot, so show me why and exactly where i dont know what im talking about? Would you rather i posted like your m8 in jibberish? or like you, replyn to a post by sayin exactly bk to me what i said with no proof or justification that i dnt know what im talking about?

Your post this

So.....u have been going round askin all th tribes around you for help? i didnt see any denial in that statement?

I then post this

I don't see the proof we have been asking

I'm in W1NGE and I don't know if are leaders have asked other tribes to help but it said we have been.

With you above quote and my first reading of this topic I want to see the proof that W1NGE have gone running round ask for support or telling other tribes WKD are in the wrong.

NOW w1nge are contacting all k55 tribes asking them to resist against us. Apparently we are the ones in the wrong here. GO FIGURE

So Meechan10 I not asking you to proof it but your taking it as I am, now do as LightyJo has said

DeletedUser8423

Your post this

I then post this

I'm in W1NGE and I don't know if are leaders have asked other tribes to help but it said we have been.

With you above quote and my first reading of this topic I want to see the proof that W1NGE have gone running round ask for support or telling other tribes WKD are in the wrong.

So Meechan10 I not asking you to proof it but your taking it as I am, now do as LightyJo has said

Yeah Meechan he wants you to proof it not prove it lol I hope your skills are as good as your english

DeletedUser5582

Yeah Meechan he wants you to proof it not prove it lol I hope your skills are as good as your english

sheesh flame our diplomacy, flame our backtiming skills, flame my signature :)mad:), flame us for being noobs and mass recruiters :icon_eek: and now flame our grammar and spelling skills?!?!

Honestly if I were you would try and get some re caps on these villas you are losing and not be checking posts for typos and flaming them :icon_rolleyes:

Or are you going to start flaming our caps against you too :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ok once again I ask for Proof well WDK you Prove it, Stop playing with grammar and thinking your so good.

All I see is your good at talking a war not so good at doing it, so put this up your back side :spear: and in joy

DeletedUser

There is no proof because their flaming has no foundation, I love the school yard politics of the externals.

DeletedUser8423

Ok once again I ask for Proof well WDK you Prove it, Stop playing with grammar and thinking your so good.

All I see is your good at talking a war not so good at doing it, so put this up your back side :spear: and in joy

Not so good hey? well I guess time will tell my friend...........

DeletedUser

Your post this

I then post this

What? Youv got the posts completly mixed up, putting my last post as being first and then saying you posted that? No No read again darling at least post what I actual said before hand if your going to try and tear apart my posts .:icon_rolleyes:

If you handt grasped it yet, I as also asking for proof of this happening, theres no where in this thread I did state that your tribe where doing that either.

So Meechan10 I not asking you to proof it but your taking it as I am
Uh yes y
ou clearly did ask for proof :/ infact I'll quote you to Prove it :icon_rolleyes:

You seem to be blaming us as we not denied it, I'm just asking were the proof

Now I mean am no expert in any form on anything really, but theat post is you asking for proof :lol: Correct me if I'm wrong?

tsk tsk is this tribal wars or Poirot?!

Meechan shouldn't you be trolling the rate my siggy threads? You have dismissed us as not even needed a family tribes help to rim us so noted and we'll see if you;re right or wrong. Why you think this PnP is different from all those that have gone before and tells the absolute truth with no tiny embellishments in I have no idea :icon_eek:

But please don't derail this thread into the Meechan Wants Proof Why His Epic Post Is Wrong. (was a great post though I loved it incisive, informative and kept me hanging on to the end and will rep you am sure)

Points at new siggy thread. Off you pop!

Trolling and baiting are to very diffrent concepts Jo, would love to know where you got the idea I think everything in this thread is truth ?
Asking other tribes for help in a war is clearly relating to the thread so no....I will not go anywhere thanks. I live to annoy, if you think that my post's are not thread related then report me for spam :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6726

Just a little update from my friend Purple WKD....

He has decided Original ODA Addict needs bringing down a peg or 2

He started with a clearance and noble followed by a second noble

IMG_27032011_225039.png

Travel time: 1:12:55 by noble

Troops return home 22:17:39

Original ODA Addict decided to backtime

Backtime landing: 22:17:39:586 (not a bad effort if im honest)

After a brief bit of education from morning stars box of tricks, Purple WKD grasps the concept of a millisecond dodge and chances his hand at it

IMG_27032011_225103.png

Bet he thought he was pretty clever..... Not without any offence or defense he wont be.

All in a nights work over here in WKD... W1NGE have wasted a lot of troops on a few of our members this weekend.... cant see this taking much longer before they crumble

DeletedUser7369

I find it amazing that two groups of talented players came to blows so early in a world. A backtime of .586 is respectable by most peoples standards and we all know CF to be good, so w1nge have/had skills. wkd have probably got marginally more and with ms eloquent explanations they are likely to improve their more junior (yes laura i mean the noobims) members very rapidly. would have been nice to see this war between 50k-1m points rather than 500-10k points players :D

DeletedUser

lets get back on topic with some stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: WKD
Side 2:
Tribes: W1NGE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,875
Side 2: 8,170
Difference: 1,705

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,500
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6,500

chart

DeletedUser

I want to clear the record regarding mark21lancs. To be clear,I have never spoken to him in any manor whatsoever. However, his connection to TW has zero to do with any war. I rimmed Thargoran (TW Game Staff) in UK 6 and he was nothing but a complete gentlemen. I have also played with forum mods and they have no power to effect in game play.

Just saying....keep this up on the curb and not in the gutter. mark21lancs may or may not be many things but when we point fingers about game staff manipulating the game....well...not cool. Now Doozy from W1nge will be the first to publicize my many disagreements with TW staff.We are not best friends...lol. Stick to the war at hand with Nukes....

No Noobery

DeletedUser

Biggest problem for The Original ODA Addict was he was helping out to many others with account sitting.

24 hour rule cost us a bit there :mad:

Also seems we may loss other yet I'm not crossing my fingers this time as it did not help last time.

Oh and AmIDoinItRite? thanks for making me look at the stats not looking good for us in W1NGE right now is it.

Well maybe the table will turn :icon_cool:

DeletedUser5582

Reading up Rogue am guessing that some posts have been removed?! Oh well.

@Morning Star Am loving the little gloat thread there shows your guys class. Maybe your little friend Purple WKD can give YOU a few lessons in how to have fun and being a little respectful as seen the mail between Chen and Purple and they know how to play the game and respect each other.

Then the stats! lololololololol Guys you are supposed to be an uber (flicks hair) tribe and we are yes yes the mass recruiters and noobs :icon_eek: so imagine my shock that you would post stats and miss out all sorts of things?!

I mean the player sent to the rim or trying to keep that quiet?
Um or the player you kicked when was cleared and nobles launched? Double um. (must have been lag and you were supposed to kick him before the war started I know:icon_wink:)

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE
Side 2:
Tribes: WKD

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 7

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3

So lets play this with a little fun and respect please? Its crazy time to have a war and am sure you are loving rimming Chen and In Your Face and have to say seen some great skills and good co ordination from you guys and you are living up to your side of the bargain in this war.

But the gloating parts? Meh if you must polish your epeen here then go ahead but tell the whole story please!

1. Exceptional train from Purple WKD on Chen (1ms between nobles 1 and 2 and what 20ms between 2 and 3)
2. Chen's snipe!! Think pretty good huh.
3. Rally catted and still backtimes you.
4. Good support to kill the backtime (and some frantic coaching I would think too!!)

So c'mon think Chen did all he could with what he had (what would you have done differently hum?). You know it we know it so please keep the half truths and smears off here as I think just makes you look bad not Chen.

Finally hat tip to Slippery Nipple for some good defending and excellent attacking and guess rum and coke was probably on order for most of us!

Our spear nukes will be with you shortly!